A way out

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

'Wookie...?'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae move closer to Ryeowook. Forgetting his intention to go home. Ignoring the surprised stares from s. He holds Ryeowook's hand tightly. Gripping his teeth, feeling nervous as ever.

 

'Wookie... ?' he whispers.

'Can you hear me?' He stares at Ryeowook intensely. Not letting his eyes move somewhere else. His heart pounding like crazy

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The other members got confused by Donghae's sudden action. Leeteuk went up to him and said,

 

'Donghae ah, what are you doing? I thought you've agreed to go home? Why are you calling Wookie? You know he's not gon....'

 

'HYUNG!' Donghae cried out. 'HYUNG!'

'He...he..HE MOVED! Ryeowook! He...HE MOVED! I...I felt it ! I FELT IT! I FELT IT HYUNG! HE MOVED! HE MOVED! HE MOVED HIS FINGERS!'

Tears are now running down his face and he breaks into a sob.

 

Upon hearing this the members widen their eyes and immediately rush to Ryeowook's bed. Their hearts pounding. They stare at him. Their eyes intense. Their breathing got harder and harder and they got so nervous that they thought they're going crazy any minute!

 

'Donghae ah!' Sungmin blurted out. 'REALLY??????!!!!'

'REALLY??!!'

'OMG REALLY????!!'

'DID YOU...DID YOU....DID YOU REALLY FELT THAT???!!!'

Sungmin is on the verge of crying.

'FOR REAL ?!' his voice is shaking.

 

Donghae nods as he tries to hold his tears back.

 

'REALLY!'

'REALLY HYUNG!'

'HIS FINGERS MOVED. I FELT IT. I FELT IT. I FELT IT MOVED ON MY HANDS!'

'REALLY HYUNG!'

'I FELT IT!'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------

 

------------------------

 

--------------

 

 

RYEOWOOK'S POV

 

Ryeowook has finally arrived at the light he saw earlier on. His heart is beating loudly and intensely.

 

'This is it. I'm sure. The way home.'

'THE WAY HOME...' he smiles.

 

He moves pass through the light and he is now in a long tunnel. The tunnel is dark and cold. It is so cold that Ryeowook has to blow his hands a few times because he is starting to shiver. He look further ahead. He wasn't sure how long the tunnel is but he was sure of one thing, home is waiting for him at the end of the tunnel. That's right. HOME.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Donghae is now calling out for Ryeowook to wake up.

 

'Wookie??? Are you there??!' he asked.

'Can you hear me ?'

'Wookie ah....'

'You have to fight this. Come on. You can do it. I know you can.'

'Open your eyes Wook.' Siwon added. 'Open your eyes.'

 

They are now waiting. Waiting for his respond. His actions. His movements. Anything. Their hearts pounding like never before. They could feel sweat running down their face and they feel anxious, nervous, excited, everything. All mix into one. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------

 

----------------------

 

-----------

 

 

But NOTHING. Nothing came out Ryeowook. NOTHING. No respond. No actions. No movement. No nothing. Ryeowook just stayed motionless and he just stayed silent. He just stayed there. On the bed. They sighed and their hearts dropped. They really thought that this time, just maybe this time, Ryeowook would wake up. But NO. He didn't. HE JUST. DIDN'T.

 

-----------

--------

------

 

However for Donghae, he continues to call out for Ryeowook. He is convinced that Ryeowook is going to wake up any time soon. He is now full of determination to wait for Ryeowook to wake up. The members tried to stop him but he pushes them all away and continues to hope.

 

'Ryeowookie....I'm here....We're all here.....'

'Please open your eyes....'

'Please wake up....'

'Please come back to us...'

'You can do this ! Don't give up!.'

'Wookie ah!'

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

RYEOWOOK'S POV

 

Ryeowook is almost near the tunnel's end. He could see it. Another light. It is now shimmering right in front of him. It is as beautiful as the previous one he saw but something about it makes Ryeowook's heat beat faster. He felt nervous and he is beginning to get scared of the light. Somehow. AND all of a sudden, he felt weak and fragile. His chest hurts and he is afraid to go throught it. Throught that light.

 

 

'What if it's the other light?' He thought. His body shaking.

'WHAT IF IT'S THE OTHER LIGHT?'

'I can never get out of this ever again if that's the case.'

'OH GOD...'

'What should I do now...?'

 

-----------------

-------------

-------

 

Just as Ryeowook is about to give up he hears someone calling out his name.

 

----------------------

--------

---

 

 

'Wookie...'

'I'm here....'

'We're all here....'

'You must fight this Wook.'

'You must be strong.'

'We're all waiting for you.'

'Ryeowook wake up!'

'Wookie ah!'

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

'Dong...Donghae hyung....?' he blurted out.

 

Donghae is still holding Ryeowook's hands. He refused to listen to s pleading. They are asking him to stop. And they are asking him to go home and rest. There's no way he'll do that. Not now. Not after he had felt Ryeowook's fingers moved on his hand. No way. There's just no way. He is convinced that Ryeowook will wake up and he plans on to be there when he does. AND No one is going to tell him he's not. No one is going to stop him and telling him to go home. NO ONE. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!

 

 

'Donghae ah...please don't do this to yourself.....' Leeteuk tried. 'I know it's hard but.....'

'If you guys wanna go home then just go home already.' Donghae replied. His voice firm and cold. 'Leave me alone.'

'I want to stay here and I WILL stay here. I don't care what you say, I'm not gonna move from this chair no matter what. GOT THAT?'

 

'SO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE'

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------