The shimmering light

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Ryeowook is now stucked in a maze. A huge confusing maze. He had forgotton everything else. About what had happened to him and why he was there. Everything. He forgot everything. He only remembers feeling a huge pain. That's right. Something was hurting him and he had no idea what it was. He only remembers that it was terrible. Horrible. Just horrible. AND he remembers that he had been running. Running nonstop throughout this entire maze looking for a way out. Looking for an escape. He looks around. Everything is white. WHITE. AND he could see nothing. Nothing at all except for the huge walls he is now standing in between. He felt lost and he felt so scared. He wanted to get out. NO. He has to get out. HE HAS TO.

 

'What's going on?' He blurted out.

'Where am I????'

'What's happening?????!!'

Ryeowook is now panicking.

'What is this??!!!!'

'Why can't I find a way out??!!!'

'What THE..??'

'Ahh.....!'

 

He grabs his chest as he felt a pain. He could hear his heart beating loudly. It was so painful that he had to stop running. He had to stop everything. His track. Everything. His breathing grew faster and he feels dizzy. He drops to his knees and started crying.

 

'What's going on???'

'Why is it so painful???'

'Ah...!'

'I wanna go home!'

'I hate this!'

'Ahhhhhh......!'

 

His chest is now beating and pounding so hard it makes everything blurry. His cries grew louder. Tears falling nonstop.

 

'Teukie hyung......everyone.....it's so painful....help me........' 

'Hel...helppp....me.......'

 

Ryeowook is now lying on the ground. He's in so much pain that he don't what to do. He can only cry his heart out.

 

'HELP ME!'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'NO !!!' he yelled out loud. 'NOOOO!!!!'

'I can't be like this ! I hav....I hav....I have to find a way out!'

'I have to!'

'I have to get out of here!'

'Stand up Ryeowook! Stand up!'

 

He commands himself as he tries to stand up. 

 

'Stand up damn it ! JUST STAND UP!'

'Come on Ryeowook! Fight this! Fight this! Stand up!'

'Come on!'

 

----------------

 

Then after a few tries he manages to stand up. He held up his head and he looks out front. He sees a light. A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT. It is shimmering right before him looking amazingly magnificent. Suddenly Ryeowook felt like it was calling out for him. Telling him to go there. Telling him to walk towards it. Telling him to trust it. AND making him believe that it will show him the way home. 

 

 

THE WAY HOME.