Bittersweet

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Ryeowook sat on his bed looking at the window starring at the sky. It's been a week since he had been in the hospital. He was getting better even though most of his injuries hasn't healed properly yet. 'Doesn't matter'. Ryeowook thought. The main point is that he was getting better. And he could not be happier.

 

He was all alone today. The members had gone back with their schedules so they are unable to come and visit him. But they did promised to visit him tomorrow. Ryeowook didn't mind at all as long as they don't forget about him.

 

As he was starring at the sky he saw some birds flying through the clouds. Somehow he felt like he was one of them. So free. So alive. And SO THERE. He closed his eyes as he relaxed himself on his bed. So many things had happened in these last few weeks and ironically it all ended up with him being admitted into the hospital. However, Ryeowook didn't mind. He could not be more thankful to be alive. That's right. He was alive. Breathing. Still here.  So he was fine with having all the injuries he has now because he was given a second chance at life. A second chance! I mean come on, Who would give you that? Who? Therefore, He was glad that he had the second chance to see everyone he loves once again.

 

Ryeowook thought of what happened when he first woke up from his coma. He thought of how Heechul guided him and supported him all the way, nonstop. He thought of how the happy everyone was when he had finally woken up. He thought of how Donghae cried as he seek for his forgiveness. He thought of how the members cried when they told him how sorry they were. He thought of how regretful the look on their faces were. He thought of how they hugged each other as they let down tears of joy. He thought of all that as he formed a smile on his face. That what is. That was all he needed to hear and see to forgive them. That was all. Nothing more. He had always been waiting. Always.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook had finished packing and he was all set to go. He walked straight at the door and turned the handle slowly. He stopped as he took one last look at the hospital room.

 

He smiled, 'So much has happened here. So many wonderful and memorable things. Such....Bittersweet things. I'm gonna miss it. A LOT.'

 

'Well, Goodbye!'

 

He walked out of the room calmly before closing the door shut.

 

----------------