Dining from the heart

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Ryeowook walked back to the dorm with a heavy heart. He really didn't wanna do this. He hated having to deal with the members questioning him and asking him if he were still mad. Well, isn't it obvious? Of course he is MAD, FURIOUS, DISSAPOINTED and all the other words you can think of! He was feeling just that and he hated it.

Ryeowook stepped into the dorm and walked past the living room. He noticed that it was empty. He wondered where the others have of run off to. Not that he care. He decided to have a shower. A nice warm shower. That can really lighten up his spirit. Just as we was about to walk into his room Ryeowook felt his hands being pulled.

 

'WHAT THE ?' Ryeowook yelled and turned around when he noticed that it was Shindong pulling him.

'Stop this. Why are you pulling me? Do I look like a joke to you?' Ryeowook said sharply.

Shindong ignoring Ryeowook's hurtful words replied. 'Oh just come with me!' He continued pulling Ryeowook until they reached the kitchen.

 

Ryeowook could see that all members were gathered around the dining table. He could also see lots of delicious-looking food served on the table. Shindong pushed Ryeowook onto a chair at the end of the table. He then quickly take his seat at the table followed by the other members.

 

'What's going on?' Ryeowook asked starring at everyone. His voice cold and firm.

'Can't you tell? It's time for dinner'. 'Siwon said with a smile on his face.

'Dinner?' Ryeowook repeated the word. 'Dinner'.

'That's right Wookie. Dinner. We have prepared this for you. Well you have always take good care for us and prepare our meals so this is our way of expressing our gratitude to you' Eunhyuk said excitedly. 'Now let's eat!'

 

'Did I ask you to make dinner for me?' Ryeowook said heartlessly.

The members look at him. They could not tell what was on Ryeowook's mind. His face was expresionless.

'Well you didn't. We just did this because we want to.' Yesung replied. He was getting nervous seeing Ryeowook that way.

'Yes that's right.' Leeteuk agreed. 'Now lets eat.'

 

Ryeowook stood up. His face calm and contemn.

 

'I believe that my dinner is not of your concern and you don't have to do something like this for me. I never asked you to.'

'Wookie ah...we know you never asked us to do this but really we're doing this because we want to and we want to make you happy. We are very sincere about this.' Donghae said. His eyes filled with passion. He was trying to prove to Ryeowook that they are doing this because he is special to them.

'I don't really care whether you are sincere or not. And I don't really care that you are doing this for me. I just don't care.' Ryeowook said calmly.

'Ryeowookie ah! How can you say some...' Sungmin said.

'I believe our discussion is over. I hope you guys will enjoy your meal. I shall excuse myself now.' Ryeowook added before he walk straight into his room closing his door behind.

 

Everybody was pretty much taken aback by Ryeowook's words. They felt pain on their chest and it hurts. It hurts so bad. Before they knew it, tears starts to fall and they were sobbing silently.

 

-----------------------

----------------

----------

-----

 

'Ryeowook ah...he will never forgive us..will he??...' Donghae blurted out before he broke down into a sob.

 

'WILL HE...?'