The fight

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

It was another average morning in the Suju dorms. 

Ryeowook was busy making breakfast in the kitchen. Going back and forth from the refrigerator to the cooking pot. Throwing every ingredient he thought was suitable for his extra special soup. The reason why he called it 'extra-special' was because the soup was made with love and care and was pretty much special for s. You see, the members weren't feeling well the day before. Most of them were tired and showed symptoms of a cold. Ryeowook was the only one who felt fine so he thought that it would be nice to make something healthy and hot for s.

When he was done with the soup, he prepared the table. Placing bowls and spoons for everyone and putting a box of tissue as well. Then he placed his proud soup in the middle. After that, it was time to wake the members up. 

Ryeowook walk slowly to s room not wanting to surprised them. He then began waking the members up one by one and told them that it was time for breakfast.

Donghae walk into the kitchen with a yawn. He was still tired and sleepy. He wanted to sleep more but he has a schedule at 9 so he can't do so. He sighed and take his place at the dining table. Soon all the members were sitted at the table.

 

'Today I made an extra-special soup for everyone!' Ryeowook said enthusiastically. He was really proud of his soup and he can't wait to hear what the members think.

 

'I hope that everyone will feel better after eating my soup'. He added with a smile.

 

'It looks nice. Thanks wookie'. Leeteuk responded followed by some nods from the others.

 

'Thanks Ryeowookie' They all said almost synchroniced. 'Now let's eat'. Leeteuk continued.

 

When breakfast was over. Almost everyone was busy preparing themselves for their schedule. Donghae, Sungmin and Siwon were getting ready for their guest appearance on a TV show while Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Shindong are going to a Radio Show. As for Kyuhyun and Yesung, they are going to a the gym to work out and the rest of the members that have no morning schedule were either going back to sleep or watching the television. Some were lost in their world. Playing games and reading books.

Meanwhile for Ryeowook, he had another agenda. He was planning to make a special dinner for the members later tonight. He knew that these past few months the members have been working themselves to the ultimate point. They were basically exhausted and tired. AND Ryeowook wanted to make them happy and cheerful by making this special dinner.

He planned to buy some expensive meat, cakes, pastas, fried chicken and many more!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------------------------

 

--------------------

 

---------

 

Soon the members ree by one and before long, the dorm was filled with all Super Junior members once again.

However, the atmosphere was quite dull especially for Donghae, Sungmin and Siwon. It seemed that something has gone wrong. 

 

'Sungmin hyung! What's wrong? You look upset'. Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

'Nothing. Why don't you go ask that person over there'. Sungmin answered pointing towards Donghae.

'What do you mean that person??! I have a name in case you've forgotten!'. Donghae fired at Sungmin. His eyes filled with anger.

'OH really? Do I give a damn that you have a name you selfish person!' Sungmin not wanting to give in, fired back.

'LOOK. I said I was sorry ! I didn't mean for that to happen. Why can't you just forgive me!?! IT IS THAT HARD !!!??!!' Donghae yelled. 

'HOW CAN YOU BOLDLY APOLOGISED AFTER WHAT YOU DID?! ARE YOU MAD??!' Sungmin, now standing up yelled back at Donghae.

'THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!!! LEAN DOWN AND KISS YOUR FEET??!!! Donghae yelled back. He too was now standing.

 

The other members just looked at them. Confused. Shock. It was such a rare sight to see Sungmin and Donghae fight. Those two are always good friends.

Sungmin and Donghae continued to yell at each other until Leeteuk finally snapped and yelled at the top of his lungs....

 

'SHUT THE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF FIVE YEAR OLDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!'

'NOW I DON'T CARE WHO'S AT FAULT BUT YOU TWO BETTER FIND AWAY TO SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!'

 

He then pulled both Donghae and Sungmin into a room and threw them at the floor.

 

'DON'T GET OUT OF THIS ROOM UNTIL YOU'VE MADE UP OR I'LL KILL THE BOTH OF YOU !!!'

 

He then slammed the door and made his way into the living room and called for Siwon.

 

'Siwon. Would you care explaining to me and to the other members of what happen between Donghae and Sungmin?' Leeteuk asked. Holding back his anger.

'Well. Donghae said something he shouldn't have during the TV Show. He talked about Sungmin hyung's ex-girlfriend and well you know.....' Siwon answered.

'Seriously, just because of that...hmmph!' leeteuk hissed and walk straight into his room. Closing it tight.

 

Ryeowook who has been watching all this quietly was sad. He hate seeing the members fight and he hate seeing Leeteuk angry. He then focused his eyes on the door to the room which Sungmin and Donghae was in.

 

'I wonder if they'll be alright....' He thought.

 

'There goes my dinner plan I supposed.....there is no way the members can enjoy themselves with all this tense aura around them...'

 

He sighed and walked into his room to get ready for his schedule. A radio show with Sungmin.