Metal Body Human Souls by DespisedSecret

I WANT TO READ!! SEND ME UR STORY!! I'LL GIVE FEEDBACK-2!!

DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

reviewed by babylovestoto

 

Poster: The poster is nice and fits the theme well. 

Title: It was rather different from the titles of other people, it was simple yet understanding. Personally, the title could attract people's attention.

Description: The description was neat and it made people to read the story, it didn't give away informations of the story and it was interesting. It made people curious on how the story goes, etc.

Story: The story was mysterious and beautiful written, it tempts me to read more until the end of the story and I did. It was beautiful, although I was really sad it was a happy ending /slapped/. I thought just maybe, maybe the thoughts she had at chapter 9, the thoughts that maybe she have fallen onto the creator's trap made me think that she was tricked. I was hoping for a somewhat twisted ending at the end- even though there were some parts that I was surprised, the creator's words towards Luhan about demolishing her and on chapter 9, about how creator said that she will have the robot as a new body- but I was trolled. 

It was, by the way, an overall, good story.

Story plot: I really like the plot- it was nice and it was thought off well. People would have thought this story is worth the read and I would agree. Personally, I would thought that the story had no flaws and it had this common sense, logic, in it. How her body would creaked oftenly, how the actions are explained and how she was somewhat jealous of Luhan, it was really beautiful written. I was confused at first on why there were this clink, creak sounds at first, but I eventually knew that it was her body creaking and her actions' sounds. It was strange as no one use that much sounds, but it was rare and pleasant to see the words in Italic.

Grammar: After reading the chapters, I could not find any grammar errors!



This is a really good story to read in general. It was beautiful and I like how the plot flows smoothly. 

I am truly sorry if I have hurt your feelings as this is what a reviewer does.

 

So here it is~

Metal Body, Human Soul

by

DespisedSecret