Detected.

Baby, I'm a Monster

Bang Yonghee.. let's make this interesting for the both of us.

 


 

"Bang Yonghee, tell me," Daehyun uttered, leaning conspicuously into the table, "if you were a man-killer, how would you lure in your victims?" Daehyun rose a brow as a prominent smirk lifted from Yonghee's frown; the corners of her dark eyes twitched up into a mischievious grin as she chuckled lowly.
"Now, we're talking," she whispered, rising to her feet. She marched steathily over to Daehyun's spot, leaning herself in closer to close the vast space between the two. Swiftly, she encased her fingers around his chin and snapped his head over to face her directly. "It kind of starts off like this," she whispered. Her minty breath swirled around Daehyun's nostrils, warm and trickling against the skin around his sharp visage. "And then, I do something like... this." Slowly, she bowed her head till her lips grazed just slightly behind his ear, her hot breath travelling down his shirt and downwards his erect spine. Her free hand removed itself from the table and wrapped themselves automatically around his neck as she planted herself promiscuously on his lap. "And then, boom," she muttered, leaning her forward against his. "They're mine."

Daehyun coughed, pushing his seat back and standing up abruptly, a beet-red colour. Yonghee stumbled slightly from the sudden gesture, but nevertheless, smirked almost victoriously as her mind processed Daehyun's flushed composure. "Sit down, Miss Yonghee," he ordered sternly.

 

Yongguk rose a brow at his younger, crossing his arms as he leaned leisurely against the window. His eyes followed Yonghee's actions accordingly, watching her like a hawk preying on a mouse. Snarkily did Yongguk scoff, watching his younger eye Daehyun like a piece of meat; her flamboyant persona was awfully too much for the elder to handle. "Bang Yonghee," he chortled to himself bitterly, "you truly are the weird child in this family."

 

"You know, Prosecutor, I've never seen you before... you're new, right? Have you heard the legend of your sunbae?"
Daehyun rose a brow, smirking defiantly at Yonghee before nodding. "The legend that he's captured more criminals than anyone in this department, right?"
Yonghee nodded boredly. "All 300 criminals taken down by Prosecutor oppa in only a matter of 2 years; that's quite a lot... 150 for each year, perhaps? But do you know my personal legend? My very own legacy I'm leaving?" Yonghee whispered secretively, cornering Daehyun against the table. She leaned closer, pressing herself up against his sculpted chest, the buttons on his blazer playfully. 

Daehyun pushed her away, sitting her back down in her respective seat. "Is this a confession?"

Yonghee frowned immediately, huffing as she crossed her arms with defeat. Daehyun chuckled, his laughter bouncing off the walls and reverberating through Yonghee's sensitive eardrum. Her felt her lips fall into a distasteful scowl. "You're laughing at me?" she hissed coldly, clawing the metal table. "You dare laugh at a woman like me?"
"You can have me down and cut up into pieces in less than five minutes, I know that," Daehyun chirped wistfully. "But would you do that here, and give yourself a death sentence? ..You're already in for five years for attempted murder."
"My brother's a cop -- he'll help me out."

Daehyun's smirk fell for just a millisecond at the statement before regaining his posture and ego. "You sure about that?" he jeered, provoking her relentlessly. "Just when I came in, he was off about, disregarding you entirely -- are you so sure your beloved oppa is really the brother you love?"
"I have no love for him, but the protection he provides me."
"You're just a little heart-breaker aren't you?" Daehyun tittered, clicking his tongue bitterly. "If only you could say that to his face --"
"Are you trying to anger me?" Yonghee interjected vehemently. "You should know what happens when I get angry. I will forget about your stupid little job, and this stupid little situation, and my stupid little sentence -- and I will castrate you, and decaptiate you."

Daehyun sat up uncomfortably, clearing his throat. He his lips slowly, locking eyes with her devious pair, glaring into them morbidly as she maintained her stoic expression. "You do not mess with the sick," Yonghee threatened; her voice was just barely above a murmur, inaudiable to everyone excluding Daehyun. "You do not mess with the mentally deranged. You let me go, now, Jung Daehyun," Yonghee commanded strictly.
"I can't do that," Daehyun whispered teasingly. "Only your brother has the power to release you.. and according to him, it seems he wants to keep you for the entire 48 hours we have together."

"Go to hell!" Yonghee sneered.
"I'll meet you there," Daehyun retorted snarkily.

 

Yongguk pushed the door open, glaring at Daehyun momentarily before shifting his hardened eyes to the youngest in the room; her disheveled appearance struck a small ounce of guilt into his stomach, until she smiled. Then, Yongguk lost grip of his lucidity, and his sanity went down the drain, along with his tolerance. "You're a sick ," he spat, gripping the ends of the table. He stood beside the seated Daehyun, glowering down at his younger sister. "After all the things I've done for you, all the things I've risked for you -- you go and do this to me?"
Yonghee smirked scornfully before scoffing. "Hello to you, too, Prosecutor oppa."
"Stop calling me that, Bang Yonghee," Yongguk snarled, gritting his teeth ferociously. "I'm not your damn oppa, nor am I someone to address so casually."
"Suddenly switching sides in fear of losing your job, I see," Yonghee observed contemptuously. "Traitor."

"Where'd you hide the bodies?" Yongguk demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Her stare was rebellious, flaming against Yongguk's irises, reflecting such a passionate fury that Daehyun felt a chill crawl down the stairwell of his spine. 

"350 men went missing, Yonghee," Yongguk growled. "And we found approximately 50 bodies. Where the hell are the other 300? What did you do to them?" Yongguk's fingers dug into the metal surface of the table, creating a friction against his fingernails and the hard surface, drawing a minute amount of blood from his calloused skin. He bit his lip mounfully, hissing as Yonghee remained silent, taking full advantage of her right to remain so. "I don't know what you're talking about," she repeated. Her voice was soft this time, clear of any rebellion or defiance, but still rich in contempt and woe. 
"Truly," Yongguk grunted, "I truly hate you for this."

"Hatred..." Yonghee pondered aloud, "is quite the humorous thing."

Daehyun furrowed his brow, holding his hand firmly against Yongguk's chest, preventing the latter from fully launching at the perpeatrator sitting idly before them. "How so?" Daehyun's voice was low, discreet. He stared curiously into Yonghee's dark eyes, searching them meticulously for a hidden emotion, for a clue -- anything he could find.

"That's something for only me to know," she whispered humourously. "You wouldn't understand anyways, right? Cops like you... only set on catching a criminal, but never set on understanding their intentions... we're not all that bad."
"You're all sick!" Yongguk interrupted angrily.

Yonghee's monotonous glare morphed into one of hurt. "You have less than 30 hours left, you two. Shouldn't you be looking for evidence, rather than undermining me with cruel interrogatives?"

That's it.

Daehyun snorted, ushering Yongguk out the door before locking it tight; he marched forcefully over to Yonghee, a bright idea plotting itself into the crevices of his intelligent brain. She glanced up at him from her seat, blinking innocently. She couldn't utter a single remark, for Daehyun had caught her forearm with his large hand, lifting her to her feet without her consent. Roughly, her pushed her back into the wall, the bricks most likely digging into the skin surrounding her back; her placed his leg in between hers, locking her in place, hands grasped tightly around her wrists, which he had placed above her head.

"Is this how you hold them?" he whispered harshly. "Is this how you lure your victims? Is this how you manage to get them to fall into your charm? You arouse them? Then what, Yonghee?" Daehyun inquired.
"Let me go," she growled; abnormally, her voice wavered, cracking off toward the end of her powerful declaration. "Let me go, now!"
Her voice increased in tone as well as in volume, striking a realization in Daehyun; he smirked at this, inwardly to himself as he felt himself grow more dominant. "And then what?" he repeated. "Do you tie them up next?"

"Then you cut them up? You bury them, then? You taint their bodies, Yonghee; but how do you hide them? Acid? Burying? Where do you put all these bodies? How do you handle so many men at once so efficiently? What's your secret, Bang Yonghee?" Daehyun provoked her mercilessly, holding her tight in his grip, away from the window, where Yongguk wouldn't be able to see them. The words poured out of his mouth loosely, in a fit of growls and hushed whispers.
Yonghee squirmed under his tight grip, shouting sternly at him; she felt his grip grow even tighter, much against her wishes. And beneath his tough grasp, he could feel her wriggling to get free, weakening at fatigue began to kick into her frail system. 

"And then?" he whispered tiredly; his voice was hoarse, nothing above a mutter. "Then, they're in so much pain, so weak -- so tired, they can't even find the energy to scream for help anymore, right? So tired they can't even feel the pain? So numb they can't even try to get out of your cuffs?"
Yonghee growled, sniffling as tears of ferocity stung at the corner of her eyes, b at her eyelids; they threatened to fall, to leak down her pink-stained cheeks, but she bit her tongue and hissed a cold breath, "Let me go."

Daehyun released her finally, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Not so much fun when it happens to you, huh?"
Furiously, his head turned slightly to the left, a red mark staining his pale cheek. Yonghee heaved silently, morphing her slender hands into fists. "You... don't you dare touch me again."

Daehyun smirked. Motive: detected.