*Clarifications (Not Real Chapter)

Baby, I'm a Monster

So I got a lot of messages.. regarding the "beast" inside Yonghee.

So basically, just to clarify, the "beast" mentioned inside Yonghee.. is kind of like an alter ego to her character. Over time, throughout her childhood, Yonghee was ually assaulted (as stated in the story) by her father; consequently, as a result, this "evil" alter ego was formed. Yonghee, then, sort of gained a split personality disorder (kind of). This "evil beast" inside of Yonghee is like an abstract conscience that triggered Yonghee to kill all the men she did. Because of the trauma she suffered from being molested, Yonghee's "beast/evil side" made her commit the crimes she did -- why?

It was sort of like a vengeance based thing; a delusional fantasy. Because she was so severely affected by her father's acts of molestation, she began to believe that every man on the planet was like her father or was her father, and began to think that they would hurt her just like her father did. And so, to prevent from getting hurt again, Yonghee's alter ego makes her debut and commits these murders to "stop the men from trying to hurt her".

Basically:
Bang Yonghee is a crazy that is obviously very delusional, and severely delirious.
The "beast" is an alter ego to Yonghee.
Yonghee regains lucidity and is back to her "normal" self ONLY when she has flashbacks or when she thinks back to her past. Why is it only during these moments? Because these memories trigger a vulnerability inside of her, which triggers her alter ego to falter for only a short second. So that explains the tears and the bitterness that shows in Yonghee every time a flashback is mentioned.

I'll try to elaborate on this further as the story progresses.
I'm not a doctor.
Or a cop.
So just use your imagination and trust me.

Much regards
and seriously, sorry if it's so complicated (I don't want to lose subs omg I'm sorry)

iiBingeul.