Yoona

Baby, I'm a Monster

"Nothing... I just don't want you touching me.. Cop."

 


 

Daehyun retracted himself immediately, frowning obscurely at the smirking Yonghee. "For some reason," he mused absently, eyes glued to his shoes, "I'm not surprised." He glanced back up, his optics hardened with contempt and grotesque hatred. His lips twitched downwards into a grimace as he continued to vacantly scan Yonghee's bitter expression. "I just didn't expect it to be so soon."
Yongguk bowed his head instinctively, as if it were to redeem his forgiveness from them woeful younger. He uncrossed his arms, laying a calloused hand upon Daehyun's quivering shoulder. Daehyun trembled -- half from trying to stifle his vulgar words, and half just from pure anger. "I extolled myself for my work," he resumed solemnly, "and finally thought I was able to contain you --"
"No need to be so sentimental, Cop. If you missed me so much, you should've just stopped pampering the stupid girl inside of me," Yonghee whispered. "We all know she's not fit in this world. So naive, so innocent, so stupid. What do you see in her?"

Yongguk held Daehyun back the second the latter stood up abruptly; his chair fell back, causing a loud thud to echo across the walls. Yongguk snarled furiously. "You shut up."
"Oh, I missed you too, Prosecutor-oppa," Yonghee leered, simpering complacently. "When can I get outta here, anyways?"
"You're not going anywhere," Daehyun objected vehemently. His knuckles clenched tightly into taut fists, held firmly at his sides, reticent in striking the picturesque beauty before him. "Not until --"
"Until you put me away?" Yonghee predicted arrogantly. "Good luck," she scoffed, turning her head stubbornly to the side.

Yonghee picked her feet up, swinging them over the side of the bed, and landing gracefully onto the floor. She approached the brunette male cautiously, cocking her head suggestively as she slowly her lips. She smiled sickly, her lips curving upwards into a wide beam as she chuckled. Her voice was contemptuous and drenched with a livid mockery. "You may have done it once, but don't think you can do it again," she sneered. "You just got lucky."

"One can get lucky more than just once," Daehyun growled, eyes fiery. "You're not leaving this hospital. That's final."
"As long as I'm here, you're here, too," Yonghee sighed. "Better get working, Cop; you'll be here for a while."

 

 

Daehyun let out a deep exhale, rubbing his temple as he faced Yongguk and the aging doctor. "We have to keep her here," Daehyun heard Yongguk say. "She's unstable, and you know of her condition."
"But I don't understand why she has to be confined here," the doctor stated promptly. "There are other emergency patients who will be needing that room."
"And that's why w're kindly asking you for a waver to book a room at a mental institute," Daehyun prodded slowly, enunciating each word.

The doctor sighed, her face heavy with distress. "Bang Yonghee is a multi-personality disorder patient," she reiterated persistently. "She doesn't have a mental deficiency."
"A disoriented personality disorder is a psychological malfunction," Daehyun informed with a taut expression. "And a psychological malfunction might as well be a mental defiency. So if you're not going to let us keep her here in the hospital until we can properly restore her, you will issue us a waver for a private room at the institute."

"I can't do that. We'll have to let her go, sirs."

Yongguk pressed temples, squeezing his eyes tightly together as he let out a frustrated groan. "Look lady," he simpered, "do you want that woman to leave that bad?"
The doctor nodded fervently, "Yes."
"So you're saying you want a man-killer out on the streets?" Daehyun inquired. "Ahjumma, do you not read the newspapers or watch the news? Do you not know who Bang Yonghee is?"
"Why, no. I don't have time for such leisure activities."

"Then let us fill you in," Daehyun growled impatiently. He approached the elder doctor slowly, heavy steps echoing throughout the busy corridors of the hospital. "Bang Yonghee is a serial murderess. She's killed over 500 people, Doc. She's also managed to hide 450 of those bodies somehow. And wasn't caught until her 550th victim; we caught her at the risk of another potential victim."
Yongguk nodded, cornering the aging woman into the front desk. "Yonghee is a dangerous woman, and if you're telling us you want her out on the streets in her favor, we might as well arrest you as her accomplice... Doctor."

The woman sighed, rubbing her head bitterly. "A waver was what you wanted?"
The two men nodded.

"..Which institute did you want her to be placed in?"

 

 

"Why are you putting me here?!" Yonghee whispered harshly, whipping around to push Daehyun. Yongguk grabbed her hand fiercely, forcing her into the strait jacket. "You're putting me in one of these looney houses?!" she cried furiously, fighting futile against Yongguk's gruff grip. "Let me go!"
"You're inferior and submissive to us," Daehyun stated with blank eyes. However, behind his absent look, there lay many conflicting emotions -- whether it be anger, sadness, woe, or indignance, there was a lack of mirth in him. He was dead emotionally and mentally, and his tolerance for rejection and objection were low. "You're going to listen to us and fufill the tasks you are given. And you won't be let out until we're done with you."
"You're only done with me once I'm gone," she sneered.

"Good job," Yongguk muttered. "What made it so obvious?" he questioned sarcastically, strapping her into the seat. "Be good --"
"Go to hell!" Yonghee snapped, feverishly shaking her head. "Go to hell, the both of you! You're both retarded! I hate the two of you; I'm going to kill you -- each of you deserve to die -- every man here deserves to disappear off the face of the earth!"

"You may think that, but the majority of Seoul's populace - of the world, actually - believe that it's more of you people - killers, specifically - that need to disappear of the earth. And it's men like me that are putting you away. Reconsider that thought before you open your mouth again," Daehyun tittered ferociously.

Yonghee sat back, seething through the fronts of her beared teeth. Prickled tears lined the corner of her eyes; Daehyun pulled back, surprised, almost unable to contain the astonishment twinging inside of him. The female her lips, watching Yongguk walk out of the confinement room. "Men are evil," she whispered. "All men are; you're stupid to believe you deserve to exist."
"Only one man hurt you. Out of the billions of men that exist, only one man hurt you -- don't assume all men are like that."
"All men want . That's a known fact."
"But most men are able to wait. Not all men are sick," Daehyun objected. "Do you think I'm sick? Is that what it is? So does that mean you think your brother is sick as well? Men and women alike want . Rapists, yes, deserve to be put away, but not killed by their victims so brutally. You think men are sick because you were ? --"
"Stop."
"-- then what about es? And don't you think it's possible for women to men? Any form of unconsenual is . Consensual can be included as statutory as well, depending on the age of the two involved in . Any women can be easily --"
"Stop."
"--determined as a , but why aren't you going around killing women, Yonghee? Is it because you're a woman, and it's because you think you're a god? You think you're doing the female populace a good deed by ridding of the men? --"
"Stop!"
"-- Well, let me tell you now, that women can be just as sick as men! I see that as a fact, but you don't see me going around killing 550 people, Yonghee! Do you see me doing that?! You know, the truth is, your victims: none of them were delirious or deranged in any way. They weren't what you would consider 'sick'. You know who is, though? The real sicko here is you!"

"Stop it!" Yonghee cried, heaving substantially deep breaths. Her chest moved up and down slowly as her breath grew bated; her voice wavered as she repeated herself redundantly, pleading Daehyun silently under breath to stop talking. The latter softened profusely, his eyes curving downwards apologetically into a woeful scorn. "Yonghee?"

"Oppa, it hurts."

Daehyun's back erected alarmingly, and he leaned from his chair to meticulously examine Yonghee's strangely teary features. "Yonghee?"

She suddenly, scowled, however, drawing Daehyun back fully into his chair. "What are you doing to me, Cop!? Can't you see that she doesn't belong!? I'm more fit to survive in this environment! It's survival of the fittest, and Yonghee doesn't belong here! Not in Seoul, not in this confinement, not in this world!"
"Then where does Yonghee belong?"
"Nowhere," the latter whispered. The deranged female leaned her head back over the head of the chair, exposing her pulsating neck. "Yonghee deserves to disappear forever." Her voice was hoarse, just above a whisper; it was raspy from her yelling prior to this event.

"You're addressing her as Yonghee," Daehyun uttered carefully. "Aren't you Yonghee?"

The woman shook her head then, bringing her neck back into it's faithful place, her arms still intertwined around herself in the ugly grey jacket wrapped around her. Her legs swung carelessly about, hovering just above the asphalt grounds of the confinement room. "No," she sang eerily. "I've adopted a name and persona of my own. Yonghee reminds me too much of the foolish, pathetic pabbo living inside me," she whispered. She cocked her head, smiling playfully. A distasteful, mocking expression crawled onto her profile instantaneously after she caught sight of Daehyun's darkened expression.

"Since you're back to square one, I think we should introduce ourselves once again," the woman stated ubiquitously. "It's nice to meet you, Daehyun Prosecutor-shii.. I'm Yoona, previously derived from Yonghee. Annyeong haseyo."