Hands Up.

Baby, I'm a Monster

Gangnam.. six more bodies.

 


 

"Sunbaenim," Daehyun breathed morbidly. His doe-like eyes wandered erratically, following the trail of blood that started at the foot of his shoes. "Sunbaenim.. what is this?" Yongguk simply grunted, ignoring his junior's frantic inquiries. "Sunbaenim!" Daehyun clawed at Yongguk's blazer, pulling the latter back ferociously. Daehyun panted, an apprehensive fear waltzing into his black irises. He gestured his hands, flailing them around him speechlessly. "Six men," Daehyun gasped with a heavy tone, "mutilated, decaptitated, castrated --"
"Is there a question or command behind this?" Yongguk barked impatiently. Daehyun's immutable expression of horror remained static, even as Yongguk's stare hardened upon him. 
"This isn't of our jurisdiction anymore," Daehyun stated somberly. "We should turn this over to the feds --"
"That's the last thing we should do," Yongguk growled, yanking Daehyun's arm off of him.

"What --"

"Don't ask questions and just get to investigating the scene for prints or fibers," Yongguk muttecred provincially. He snatched his vibrating phone from his pocket and placed it to his ear, eyes like a hawk, examining Daehyun meticulously. 
"How do you like my artwork, oppa? .. Isn't it something?"
"You sick ," Yongguk drawled, kicking a finger away.

He shut his eyes, feeling his stomach churn at the sight of the dismembered limbs. Decapitated heads had their own little spot in the corner of the warehouse, reeking in their own morbid disdain, piled one on top of another; eyes peeked out from behind their lifeless eyelids, gawking fervently at the incoming investigators with a look of servile fear and austere pain. Yongguk cringed at the sound of Daehyun retching, cursing the younger for showing such vulnerability in front of his own team.

"Have I angered you again, Prosecutor oppa?"

"Yonghee, I'm warning you --"
"Catch me if you can."

The dial tone rung with a venomous mockery, echoing through his eardrums bitterly. Yongguk snarled under his breath as he pocketed his phone, slipping on the gloves. Slowly, carefully, with a distinct disgust, he grazed his gloved fingers across each body, each body part, every trail of blood; his calloused hands brushed past several hairs and fibers, shuffling through endless pools of blood. Daehyun mimicked the elder's actions hesitantly, white as a ghost, a sickly pallor clouding his handsome features.
Yongguk ignored Daehyun's incessant and resumed his work on his lonesome, disregarding the several bodies that were retching and vomiting around him. As long as the bodies weren't contaminated, Yongguk didn't care -- in fact, the only thing he had his heart set on right now, was acquiring enough evidence to bring in his sister.

No longer did he care for her safety or her sanity. Yonghee had mutilated six men all on her own with no help whatsoever. Recalling that she left his home at promptly 10 AM, just 45 minutes before he left, he realized Yonghee had only two hours to get her job done. Using her stubborn independence as a basis, Yongguk could only reason and deduct that she performed the homicide alone. Six bodies in two hours -- she had accomplished her job fantastically, for she really did behead six grown men; not only that, but she managed to cut off all their arms and legs, along with their individual fingers and toes.

Yongguk recoiled with a flagrant disgust, suddenly wincing at the realization plunging into his brain. He clutched his head lightly, just enough to not get the blood-stained gloves all over his hair. That sick ! he cried mentally to himself. The smell of blood rushed into his nostrils at one moment, causing him to hack up a big wad of unwanted mucus; he hung his weak frame over a drain, spitting into it dismally.

Daehyun settled beside Yongguk, laying an amiable hand upon the latter's shoulder. "Sunbaenim, let's go... the team is hacking up their stomachs all over the place; if we keep this up, we'll contaminate all DNA evidence. We need to bring in the pathologists and perform proper autopsies to acquire sufficient evidence."

Yongguk rose reluctantly, a dejected look clouding his black eyes. "Daehyun-ah," he whispered hoarsely, slipping his gloves off. "If I told you something, would I be able to trust you to keep that valuable piece of information safe? Would I be able to trust that you wouldn't tell anyone until it's time?"
Daehyun nodded firmly, "Ye, sunbaenim."

Yongguk slung his blazer of his own shoulder, walking out of the tainted warehouse with Daehyun scurrying beside him. "I know who the killer is."

 

 

Yonghee blinked at the man sitting three stools down from her, the edge of her shot glass mirthfully. Subconsciously, she could feel a gay grin lining her plump lips; her black hair sewn up into an elegant do, with a little, y black dress to match, Yonghee was decorated just finely enough to garner a handful of attention to herself -- more specifically from the male population lounging around the bar. She uncrossed her legs, strutting confidently to the young man three stools down, and set herself beside him vainly. Her slender fingers moved from the edge of her seat to his chin, forcing the locking of their eyes.

Devious, was she, and the look in her eye was enough to prove it. She her lips suggestively, leaning closer to him; she closed to space haughtily, pressing her red lips up to the lining of his sculpted jaw, drawing a small shiver from his drunken frame. "Let's play," she whispered coldly, blowing her minty breath into the crook of his ear.
She beamed victoriously to herself, feeling his burly arm wrap around her petite waist. "Let's play, then," he agreed in a low, husky voice."

She was hungry.

She was hunting, for she was hungry.

And because she was hunting, Yonghee had to be extra careful. Despite the six, successful kills she managed to fit in today, Yonghee felt her need growing, increasing more and more with each passing day; she could literally feel her mental stability collapse just a little bit more with each murder she commits -- and frankly admitting it, she loves it.

"I love it," she purred seductively, "the way your voice sounds."
"It'll sound even better in bed, don't you think?" the man retorted cockily with a burlesque smirk.
"Let's give it a try, and see if you're right or wrong."

 

 

"What do you mean..!?"

Daehyun sat frozen in his spot, in the passenger seat, unmoving; he watched Yongguk intently. "You knew all this time?!" he demanded again, yelling furiously at his elder.
Yongguk ducked his head away, shifting his gaze elsewhere. "You tell anyone --"
"I'm supposed to! We've got the killer!"
"But with no substantial evidence except for my confession!" Yongguk argued plainly, his voice rising into a drastic crescendo. "..I love my job, but not enough to give it up over my sister," Yongguk whispered solemnly.
Daehyun grazed his eyes over to Yongguk pitifully, sighing as he did so. The younger shifted his head, turning to stare out the unmoving window of the car. Daehyun's eyes flickered over the pedestrians, over to the bikers, and to the happy couples walking alongside each other, hands laced with happy grins to match. For a brief second, he felt jealousy pool into his internal environment, until he realized the situation he was in.

Then, he felt nothing, for that was what his job required.

"Then how are we going to catch her?"

Yongguk growled at Daehyun's anticipating, shaking his head. "She's smart," Yongguk remarked briskly. "Catching her probably means... a few more dead bodies."
Daehyun blinked for a second before demurring, "Maybe not."

 

 

"W-what a-are-are you d-doin-doing, you si-sick ?!"

her lips, Yonghee cackled hotly at the clanking of the handcuffs rattling against the bedpost. She tore off the man's shirt, ignoring his frantic, muffled cries of protest, latching her lips tightly to  his cold skin. "Don't you like it?" she whispered menacingly. "When I do this," she mumbled gently, running her hands up and down the inner areas of his clothed thighs, "doesn't it feel good?"

He screeched into the duct tape, his voice cracking into a high-pitched tone, which drew a hearty laugh from Yonghee. "I very much like your voice better like this rather than the normal baritone tone you have," she whispered playfully, his neck slowly with her warm tongue. "I can make you feel good," she pouted childishly. "Don't you want that?"
He thrashed beneath her body helplessly with his limbs handcuffed, heaving as she straddled him. Yonghee leaned over him, hovering above him dominantly, panting as her breathing grew bated. "By the end of tonight," she declared in a husky voice, "you will officially be a part of my artwork." She dug her nails slowly into his skin, inching the her long fingernails deeper and deeper into his sensitive flesh with each passing millisecond. As soon as a thick red began to ooze out, excitement overwhelmed her stomach and heart, causing her to her lips for the umpteenth time that day.

"I think you're going to be the best catch for today," she giggled playfully. "You're a squirmish one, aren't you?"

She was about to continue, when a familiar ringtone echoed across the walls, bouncing from one side of the room to the other, drawing Yonghee's immediately attention. She growled, leaving her spot on the bleeding man's chest, and scurrying over to her clutch bag off on the sofa in the corner.

"Bang Yongguk, this better be important," she whispered harshly.

Despite her grave hatred toward men, Yongguk was her only exception -- the only one she answered, reponded to so often. He was the only one she would stop for. "I'm in the middle of --"
"You're in Seoul?" Yongguk chorused coarsely. "This might be a lot easier than I thought... you've tracked it?"
A small 'Ye' sounded from the other end, neither infuriating nor shocking Yonghee.

It worried her to no end. She felt her blood run cold as she jogged back to the man, snapping off the handcuffs with lightning speed. She held a knife to his neck, glaring venomously into his dark brown orbs. "You tell anyone who I am; you identify me at any place or any time... I swear to God, I will finish you."
She stuffed her belongings back into her bag, only to be attacked from behind. She fell to the ground, screeching loudly; the moans and groans coming from the neighboring rooms, she realized, would be just enough to drown out her loud voice -- or be enough to have the staff members of the love hotel she was currently situated in to mistake her cries for moans themselves.

"You bastard!" she cried, pushing off the heavy man. 
Her opponent threw a hard punch to her cheek, cracking his knuckle shortly after. A hot adrenaline rush coursed through the potential victim's veins, causing Yonghee to grow frightful. "You try to kill me?!" the man hollered angrily. "I'll finish you before you have the chance to finish me, you ! Nobody messes with Park Taewoo!"
Yonghee laughed brightly, mockery seeping conspicuously into her high tone. "And you think Bang Yonghee is just any punchbag you can throw hits at?!"

She knifed him decently in his abdomen, retrieving the blade as he doubled over in angonizing pain; the sight of blood drove her mad, wafting into her nostrils a metallic scent that drove her near the edge of her own b sanity. "I should just finish you now," she grunted bitterly, forgetting entirely she was being pursued. She gripped the handle of her dagger tightly, her lips with excitement; her eyes were black, clouded with a mysterious expression -- so haughty, so vain. The look in her eye could officially classify her as a madwoman.

"You can't hit me!" she cried obnoxiously, digging her knife in and out of his shoulder and back. "I'm untouchable! Bang Yonghee is invincible!"

And then...

it happened:

"Seoul Police! Drop the weapon and put your hands up!"

A look of betrayal and austere hurt crossed Yonghee's flustered expression; her arm fell limply at the sight of Yongguk holding his pistol, aiming straight for the spot in between her eyes. Prosecutor oppa?