Beautiful Monster

Baby, I'm a Monster

"Then will you let me show you how?"

 


 

Daehyun leaned in slightly closer, taking her chin gently in between his thumb and forefinger. Glazed, her eyes locked with his, flickering apprehensively. He smirked lightly, before parting his lips; the young prosecutor felt a shudder run through his body the second his upper lipped grazed hers. At that moment, Yonghee's eyes fluttered closed, as well as Daehyun's. His arm s around her waist, with her small fists wrapping around the front of his shirt.

Fireworks.

The second he pressed his lips together with hers, an electric surge ran through his body, and he nearly lost control of himself. His free hand cupped the side of her cheek tenderly, dancing his lips alongside hers as he tilted his head to the right. She tugged him closer, breathing in his natural, musky scent as the air between them grew hotter and heavier; their breaths grew bated as the continuously pulled apart for air, and returning to the need of each other again.

Explosions.

Daehyun's stomach churned and tossled, as her hands ran effortlessly through the locks of his chocolate brown hair. A small groan eminated from the back of his throat as he pulled her closer to him, resting her frail body atop his lap, both her legs surrounding the outer parts of his thighs, locking him in place. She craned her neck to deepen their angle, her breathing jagged as she reluctantly pulled herself apart.

Daehyun's eyes were barely half-lidded, unwanting to face the reality of her lips being away from his; her pulled her down once more, capturing her luscious folds with his lips hungrily. He soon hoisted her up, blindly leading her through the contents of the living area, and into the hallway before slipping casually into the door to his room. His arms were snug, hugging her waist securely as he pressed her up against the wall. He guided her whole-heartedly, his cheeks flushing and heart fluttering at the sounds of her mewls muffled against his molding lips. 
Yonghee voluntarily hugged his waist with her legs, letting out a breathy moan as his hands caressed her sides. 

Suddenly, however, Yonghee in a harsh breath the second her back hit the bed. Her grip on Daehyun's hair tightened, to the point he was in pain; he attempted to pull back, but Yonghee's grasp was too firm. He groaned, gripping her sides sternly, scratching lightly as if it would help her. Confusion sweeped into his internal system as he felt her bite down on his bottom lip roughly.

He winced at the taste of blood leeking through, panting as she finally pulled away. Her eyes were menacing, scrupulous with dark, venomous anger and betryal. All the while, Daehyun grimaced scornfully, his hand rubbing the back of his sore neck, and wiping away the excess blood left, grazed upon his lip and chin. "Yonghee-ah, why --"

Pain.

A stinging sensation smashed against his cheek as his head turned slightly to the left in reaction to the forceful impact. "You son of a !" 

Tears.

"Help me?" she echoed incredulously, her voice pained with venom. Hurt and ridcule drenched her tone gruffly, causing Daehyun to wince. "Help me?" she repeated. "How could you say that when you were just about to take advantage of me?!"
"Yonghee," Daehyun whispered sternly. He cupped her cheeks affectionately, his attempt futile, however, for she simply yanked herself back. She backed up, her breath wavering and bated as she pressed her back up against the headboard of the bed. "Yonghee, stop," Daehyun pleaded. "I'm not here to hurt you --"
"You were just about to --"
"I wasn't going to do anything you didn't want to!" Daehyun argued persistently.
"That's what he said, too," she whimpered, cradling herself. She began to croon mysteriously, whimpering as soft mewls exited her lips in soft murmurs and shaky breaths. Fear enveloped her system as Daehyun continued to watch her pitiful form. "He said that too," she mumbled. "He promised he wouldn't hurt me, but he did."

Daehyun's eyebrows knitted together with confusion. There was a thin break discerning the differences between Yoona and Yonghee, but even for an expert like this young prosecutor, it was hard for him to distinguish who was who at this point. His hands were limp at his sides as he sat numbly, legs crossed. His voice was even and patient as he spoke, "I'm not him, though."
"Men are all the same --"
"Not me," Daehyun objected insistently. "..Not me."

She softened substantially, a puzzled look crossing her features.

He scooted closer, moving himself to sit beside her, and even though she cringed at the close proximity, she forced herself to stay. Until, she began to hyperventilate; that was when Daehyun took hold of her hand, caressing her smooth knuckles with his calloused thumb. "Calm down," he whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm not here to hurt you, remember?"
"But --"
"I'm not him. I'm Jung Daehyun, your friend. And never in a million years would I ever think of doing you any wrong," he whispered, turning his head so his lips grazed her temple. Her breathing slowed, but the clutch on his hand tightened; her palms were clammy against his, which were dry and warm. His chest moved up and down, his heartbeat sounding into her ears as she hugged him close. "Just stay with me, Yonghee, and I can promise you a whole new life free of hurt," he promised, lips moving against her cheek.

And then he felt it.

The tears riveted down the pathway of her cheekbones, colliding with his upper lip as he kissed them away affectionately. And then sobs broke out, escaping involuntarily from her lips, muffled away into the contents of Daehyun's shirt. "Why am I like this?" she whispered frantically, clawing at her legs. Daehyun simply enveloped his hands around hers, holding them tightly for reassurance.

"You can't blame yourself," he muttered, fluttering his eyes shut. "It's just the way it is."
"But I'm a monster!"

"You're not," he demurred softly, throwing the duvet covers over themselves. "You're anything but a monster," he whispered, laying her head onto the pillow. He brushed away her leaking tears, sighing tiredly. Fatigue suddenly kicked in, exhausting his body back onto the bed; he curled up against Yonghee, pulling her warmly into a kind embrace. Her dark head rested safely on his chest as he s his arms around her quivering form. "So don't cry," he hummed, "because even if you were a monster, Yonghee, you'd be the strongest, most beautiful monster I've ever met."

Butterflies.

And for that moment, it was as if Yoona had never, ever existed.