Fluff and Fluff Galore!

Baby, I'm a Monster

And for that moment, it was as if Yoona had never, ever existed.

 


 

Daehyun was the first to wake, to come face to face with Yonghee's restful, tranquil form; she was deeply amidst her slumber, her chest heaving deeply up and down with each breath she took. Her eyebrows were clear of creases and at serene lines of peacefulness; her lips were pursed lightly into a straight line as she released a sleepy hum. She wriggled slightly before furthering herself deeper into the contents of Daehyun's warm blanket -- and deeper into his arms, as well.

He chortled silently to himself beneath his breath, before scanning her features quietly. His eyes fell, then, to nothing in particular as he realized their close proximity. He could smell the warm vanilla scent of her shampoo, and could feel every smooth patch of skin of her exposed arms as he laid still in bed, with her safely tucked within his grasp.

"You're up," he whispered plainly, catching sight of her peeking eyes.
"I am." She twisted herself out of his grip shyly, blushing as she bowed her head. He chuckled, watching her shield her eyes away from him with her long bangs. Her slender fingers gingerly brushed back extranneous strands of hair before smoothing out the blanket covering her limpen thighs. "So," she chirped, clearing awkwardly. "I slept well."
"I'm glad to hear that," Daehyun nodded slowly, smiling mischieviously, "because honestly, that was the best sleep I've ever had in my life."

Yonghee snorted bashfully, shoving him lightly on the chest. "Stop saying such embarassing things like that!" she screeched playfully, drawing a hearty chortle from Daehyun. He, however, caught her hand slyly, bringing it up to his heart with a mischevious look twinkling in his eye. "If you wanted to touch me," he whispered deviously, "you could've just said so; I would've obliged entirely!"

"Yah!" Yonghee giggled, throwing the blanket over his head. Daehyun laughed brightly tackling Yonghee playfully onto the bed, his hands tickling her sides. 
"You can't just throw things at me and get away with it!" he shouted, laughter escaping melodiously from his perfectly luscious lips.

He stopped eventually, upon Yonghee's screeching protests, and slumped down beside her, his head laiden tiredly onto his pillow. "You just made me tired all over again," he whined childishly, bringing a sincere smile to Yonghee's lips. Slowly, inch by inch, a smaller, more discreet side to Daehyun was revealing itself -- and Yonghee's noticing. Whether it's his playful side, or his childish side, or his sentimental side, he's been showing it to her. And for that, Yonghee was immensely touched.

"Mian," she giggled, brushing away fringe from his forehead; his eyelids fluttered shut at the ginger touch. She smiled warmly, eyebrows quirking up questionably at the feeling of his hand enveloping hers. Gently, he guided her fingers to his cheeks, giving himself a tender caress with her hand. "What is it?" she inquired curiously, tilting her head. 
He shrugged, moving the bedsheets with the slight gesture. "I just like the way your hand feels against my face," he replied honestly, peeking open one eye. 

He, then, pulled her down, bringing them back to the first position they were in. "Let's go back to sleep, Yonghee-ah."
"But it's nearly 9 o' clock, don't you have work?" Yonghee inquired worriedly. Her lips fell into a straight line as he shook his head.
"Ah, don't worry," Daehyun chorused patiently, giggling boyishly as he did so. He silently her hair, bequeathing himself in her warm and sweet scent; it wasn't long that his fingers were entangled in her hair, and she was on top of him, with her lips pressed tenderly up against his.

It was slow at first, at a snail-like pace; Daehyun's hands rested within the tangles of her dark hair, holding her securely as she straddled his waist with both of her legs on either side of him; her head dipped lowly, tilting her held to change her angle. Yonghee gripped his dark hair feverishly, mewling as he flipped her over, so that her back was up against the mattress. "Thanks for the wake-up call," he smiled affectionately, pecking her nose. "Why don't you --"

Yonghee brought herself up again, meeting his lips with hers. She blended her lips perfectly with his, softly as she felt the reverberation of his low growl emitting from the back of his throat. Her hands roamed freely across his back, clutching the ends of his dark fringe as she arched her back lightly. "You know," Daehyun panted, breathlessly pulling away. "If you're like this every morning, then by all means, please spend the night more often," he chuckled.

"Is there an occassion, though?" he questioned worriedly, eyes glistening with furtive concern. Yonghee simply shook her head, shying herself away once more. "Then what is it?" he whispered, nuzzling the tip of his nose into the contents of her silky smooth hair.

"I just.. I guess I just wanted to get used to doing it," she whispered back bashfully.

Daehyun grinned, chuckling softly to himself, before pressing his lips to her forehead. "Well," he drawled playfully, glancing at the clock, "it's currently 9:15 in the morning.. I have to be at work at 10:30.. and since it takes ten minutes for me to get ready, and fifteen for me to get to work," he sang softly. "I guess I have approximately 50 minutes to spare my time for you to practice whatever it is you want to get used to."

His voice trailed softly into a cunning whisper, his mischievious smirk glued permanently onto his handsome features. "So tell me your wish, Bang Yonghee? What would you like to do with those 50 remaining minutes I have?"

Softening, Yonghee beamed, "You're such a dork!" 
In return, he simply giggled, leaning in to kiss her softly. "I know."

 

 

"So you're not exactly dating, but you're not exactly just friends, either?"

Yongguk blinked incredulously at Daehyun, before shifting his gaze awkwardly back to his paperwork. "I don't even want to know anymore."
Daehyun sighed, picking his feet up and laying them flat upon his desk. "I'm not sleeping with her, sunbaenim," Daehyun scolded softly, shuffling through his paperwork.
"Thanks," Yongguk smiled sarcastically, "because I totally wanted you to confirm that.. especially since it's about my sister, right?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes, picking himself up so he could look properly at Yongguk. "I don't know.. I don't want to.. to.. I don't want to label it," Daehyun stated bluntly. 
"Why not?"

Yongguk's hands flailed, and he glanced around, rolling his head incredulously at his younger. With an accusing finger pointed towards his junior, Yongguk grinned playfully. "You're a weird guy you know that."

"Well, if you think about it this way: you can't end something that hasn't started," Daehyun remarked.
"And you can't take off a label if you never put it on," Yongguk comprehended. He nodded off slightly, pursing his lips, for he was unsure of how to react. "Right.. good for you, hoobae."
"I'm going to take good care of her," Daehyun promised frankly, eyeing Yongguk suspiciously.

Yongguk sighed, rising to his feet. "I know."

"So can you stop being so awkward?"

"Trust me, Daehyun, I'm not the awkward one."

"But --"

"Dude, you're.. you're one of my most treasured hoobae's, yet you're probably spending your leisure time making out with my sister.. let me soak it in... please."

 

"Jung Daehyun?"

The young prosecutor looked up immediatley, to find one of his older colleagues motioning for him. Picking himself up, he carried himself promptly to the front of the office, near the entrance. "Hey, what is it?" Daehyun inquired.

The elder held a bitter, contemptuous look on his face, before it converted to something among the lines of pity (or was it sympathy?). "The Dean would like to speak to you."