The day after tomorrow

Fate

 

"It's located at the ship deck?!" Sooyeon literally screamed, before being shushed by Kamin. Clamping her hands over , Sooyeon's eyes widened with disbelief.
 
Nodding grimly, Kamin validated that seemingly impossible statement in her head. This came to Sooyeon as a shock. Rarely would any valuable crystal be hidden in a place so obvious, with it dangling just above the heads of the passengers onboard. 
 
"That is a stupid hiding place," said Sooyeon after she finally digested and absorbed the information. 
 
"Well..." Kamin spoke," it is kind of clever. After all, who would really think that something so valuable be hidden somewhere everyone can see it? It is clever that it suits the theme of the cruise." 
 
"No wonder its called the dream cruise..." Sooyeon murmured, realization hitting her. 
 
Kamin nodded again,"I should have thought of it long time ago. It bathed the whole ship deck in its glow. I should have been more observant. Aish, then we would have already gotten the crystal." 
 
"Kamin ah, at least we have found the crystal." Sooyeon smiled, throwing her long arms around Kamin's slender neck, hugging her. Kamin returned the hug, smiling too. Never had she felt such a strong sense of satisfaction before. Now, the only problem is how to retrieve the crystal. It has been put in such a position that it was obvious to people but stealing it would almost be impossible with so many people around. 
 
"The only problem is how to get it, the ship deck is always with people, even at night." Sooyeon frowned. 
 
"Exactly. I was thinking about it the whole day." Kamin said.
 
"Not thinking about your Byun Baekhyun?" Sooyeon joked. 
 
Kamin shot her a look which immediately shut her up.
 
"Sorry," Sooyeon gulped," lets continue." 
 
" Anyways, after thinking about it the whole day, I have come to a decision that we can only do it at night. Midnight." 
 
"What about evacuating the people?" Sooyeon suggested.
 
"They would be evacuated to the ship deck, silly!" Kamin replied. 
 
"Oh right." Sooyeon grinned sheepishly. 
 
"Okay, so we would need a few equipment for this. Firstly, we need rope." Kamin instructed.
 
Sooyeon hurriedly jotted it down in her phones, nodding. 
 
"And we would need our black outfit to camouflage. And we would also require a screwdriver." Kamin continued. 
 
"Wait. How high are the lights?" Sooyeon questioned.
 
"If I am not wrong, they should be around...2 to 3 metres high." Kamin answered. 
 
"How are we gonna get up there?" Sooyeon scratched her head. 
 
Kamin sighed,"I think the only way is to use a ladder, but it would be a hassle and its bulky too. A stool would be good, or a chair." 
 
Sooyeon nodded,"okay." 
 
"And I guess we would need an opaque bag to store the crystal too. We have to make sure its glow would not be able to be seen, or we would be in trouble. That's all." Kamin finished.
 
"When do we execute our plan?" Sooyeon asked, her fingers poised above the touch screen of her iPhone. 
 
"The day after tomorrow."