Feelings

Fate

 

"Kamin, spill. Like everything." Sooyeon pleaded as she sat on Kamin's bed, begging for Kamin to tell her the details of what actually happened in the haunted house. 
 
"It's nothing. Nothing happened." Kamin waved her hand in the air, nonchalant. 
 
The two girls were back in their room from the amusement park. They had washed up and were getting ready for bed, only that Sooyeon refused to go to sleep unless Kamin tells her everything that occurred between her and Baekhyun.
 
"Nothing? Nothing?!" Sooyeon literally screeched,"does nothing mean coming out of the haunted house with his hand intertwined with yours?" 
 
Kamin blushed,"ewww, it isn't like that." She muttered under her breath as she thought about what occurred a few hours ago. 
 
"I never left you, Kamin ssi."
 
"What? How? "
 
"Come on, lets just get out of here." Baekhyun grinned as he took her hand and led her out of the darkness in the haunted house into the light of day
 
"Baekhyun was just... He was just...argh. I don't know how to explain! I was scared so...then he just comforted me and stuff. I was just..I was not thinking right. The haunted house just freaked me out, I couldn't control my fear." Kamin rattled on, her eyes darting around the room. 
 
"Oh, Kamin ah,"Sooyeon took Kamin's hand,"don't be scared. I will hold your hand forever and never ever leave you~" she played around with Kamin who hid under the blankets.
 
"Ya. Sooyeon, its not funny." Kamin huffed, her eyebrows furrowing. 
 
"Okay fine." Sooyeon threw her hands up,"but seriously, do you..." Sooyeon scooted closer to Kamin.
 
"Do you like him?" 
 
"Who?"
 
"Don't act dumb, you know who I am talking about." 
 
"Mmm?" 
 
"Baekhyun oppa." Sooyeon whispered softly, giggling. 
 
"No. I don't like him." Kamin replied curtly.
 
"Why? What's wrong with him actually? He's cool, mysterious, handsome... And he seems to be your type anyways." Sooyeon mumbled. 
 
"Argh. I don't like him. I won't like him. I can never like him. Love isn't an option for me. The crystal is an option. Love can't solve anything." Kamin replied. 
 
"Really?" 
 
"Yeah, really. Sooyeon, don't you know? He's really...a flirt." Kamin rolled her eyes.
 
"That is handsome and probably is in love with you. I am definite." Sooyeon continued in a sing-song voice.  
 
"Go away." Kamin threw a pillow at her though she dodged it skillfully before lying down on the bed spread eagled. 
 
"Baekhyun....and Kamin... U guys can be the Baeka couple. Like baker." Sooyeon grinned, still on the topic.
 
"Baker?" Kamin rose an eyebrow.
 
"Baking sweet cupcakes in the warm and fuzzy kitchen." Sooyeon stared in space dreamily. 
 
Kamin stuck out her tongue,"yuck. That seriously is disturbing. Baekhyun and I... Impossible." 
 
"Do you really hate him that much?" Sooyeon sighed.
 
"No, I don't hate him. But I don't like him that much either. He is fine actually and rather distracting. His character is quite okay unless he is faking what he truly is and he IS handsome. But... Don't all of them fall for my looks? I don't wanna fall back into their trap." Kamin sighed, fiddling with her long hair, twirling it round her fingers.
 
"Haiz... Well, time will show. Maybe he is different." Sooyeon sighed. 
 
"I guess..." Kamin replied, puzzled by a small part of her wishing that he was different.
 
 
"By the way, Kai oppa is really fun." Sooyeon smiled happily,"he is so funny and cool. When we went to the haunted house, he was really brave too." 
 
"Your type?"
 
"What? Hmmm, well we seem rather happy as friends. Let nature take its course." Sooyeon smiled happily as she jumped back onto her bed, snuggling inside the blankets.
"Hey. What do you think you are doing?" Kamin shot a look at her.
 
"Sleeping?" She smiled sweetly.
 
"Ha.ha. No. We are going out." 
 
"Oh my gosh, Kamin. Again?" Sooyeon groaned.
 
"Yes, we are going to find the crystal of dreams. From last time, it is definitely not the crew cabins. So it should be either the ship deck or the other room near the arcade room and karaoke room." Kamin said as she paced around the room. 
 
"So where shall we go first?" Sooyeon climbed out of bed grudgingly. 
 
"I think... Let's go find the room. I think the crystal would most likely be there." Kamin decided as she unlocked the door,"lets go."