Chapter 2

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“N-N-Niel . . . Can’t ... Breath”

“Oh!”

Niel sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the ground. Without saying anything else you walked towards your room to start packing, whilst Niel and your grandma were cheering in the lounge room.

*Why did I say yes? Im going to be the laughing stock of all the elements!!*

 

~~~~~~ooOOoo~~~~~~~

 

As you and Niel stood at the entrance of the academy, you noticed how many people were walking around. They all wore something to symbolizing their element. As for you and Niel, you both had rings made from the elders in your tribe but you also had your necklace from your grandma.

Turning towards Niel, you could see how happy he was to be here. Finally after years of practicing he finally got in. The way his eyes twinkled with excitement, the way his smile grew wider every time he looked at something different and the way he would move his eyes to make sure he didn’t miss anything, told you that he was happy to finally be here.

“Niel”

“Hmm?”

He said not even bothering to look at you. You felt disappointed that he was to happy to even look at you, but in some way you could relate to why he was happy.

“Please don’t leave me alone while we are here learning”

Niel turned his head, looking down at you. He noticed how scared you looked. Niel knew that ever since your parents passed away you didn’t like being left alone.

“I promise Eunbin. Don’t worry okay; I’ll make sure that no one hurts you. Plus the rest of my friends are here too”

“REALLY?!”

You yelled in excitement. Niel’s friends were like brothers to you. They were also the ones that stood up for you when other people in your tribe put you down about not knowing your ability very well. Never had they said or done anything bad to make your cry. To you they were like fallen angels sent from your parents to protect you, and you were grateful for their help.

Niel tried to stifle a laugh as your face turned from gloom to happy. *So cute as always* He thought as he watched you look around for them.

“Yes Eunbin, we are coming here as well”

A voice said from behind you. Turning around you saw Chunji giving his seductive smile to you. Jumping forwards, you wrapped your arms around his neck. Whenever you were around these boys it was like you turned into a five year old again. Something about them made you feel like you could act like yourself.

“CHUNJI!!!!”

“Okay okay, calm down. I don’t think I want my ear drum burst on the first day of the academy”

Releasing your grip on Chunji, you moved back to Niel’s side. The warm smile never left his lips as he watched you talk with the rest of Teen Top. The Teen Top boys were one of the strongest water benders in your tribe. Not to mention they could ace anything they were taught, apart from Niel sometimes.

“So are you two a coup-“

Chunji was cut off when CAP slapped his hand over Chunji’s mouth. Niel’s eyes shot down towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter