Chapter 10

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR turned his head around the corner, only to see you smiling and pointing up towards the clouds. His eyes rested on you injured arm. Determination burned in his body as he made his final decision.

*I will protect you Eunbin. I promise you that nothing will harm you again*

 

~~~~~~~ooOOoo~~~~~~~

 

Two weeks have passed since JR made that promise. He and the rest of Nu’est were in the council room, talking about an event that has been brought up. Head of the council members was sitting at his desk with the Nu’est members standing in front.

“I have some important news to tell you all. As you know i have given you the task to look after Eunbin, because of her abilities but there is more to it than that”

“What do you mean sir?”

The head council member slid paper work across the table towards JR. Taking the folder he looked over the documents inside. His eyes widened at the plan that he had for all water tribe people.

“Sir, do you really think that the water princess is in this school, let alone Eunbin?”

Head council nodded his head. Nu’est looked at him confused. In the document was a plan to get the King and Queen of the water tribe would be coming down to help find the lost water princess. Task would be set to see who held the same traits as the missing water princess, along with the ability to bend their own moves.

“You all have been watching Eunbin is that correct?”

“Yes sir”

“And from what you have told me, she has most of the traits from the lost princess. Now that we are holding this meeting with the other council members from each tribe, to work out what we are going to put the girls through”

“What do we have to do with this then sir?”

Baekho asked out of curiosity. He wasn’t sure why he had called Nu’est over to tell them about this major plan. Mr Sung second to the head council, smiled whilst looking over all the boys.

“We sent you here to help us. We know you watch over Eunbin, and we are sure she has what it takes to be the lost princess, but we want you to help her train. We want you to help her bend her own water, because this way the king and queen will be able to see who is like the princess”

“But isn’t that cheating sir? We should let her try to do her own bending, not have us help her”

“Don’t think of it has helping. In battle training today, use your bending to attack her, this way she can use her bending”

JR nodded his head. Standing to their feet, they bowed slightly before walking out the door. JR couldn’t stop thinking about what Eunbin would be in store for her and if she would be able to handle it.

An hour later the meeting had started with all the council members, King and Queen of the water tribes and the leaders of the other elements. They all wanted world peace and if finding the princess had vanished suddenly, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter