Chapter 15

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it’s been so long since I updated this story, and its honestly because I had run out of ideas for this story and started a new one. I’m sorry for those that have been messaging me to update but I never did, so here we are WITH AN UPDATE! Hope you enjoy and I’m sorry if I don’t update straight away again. But if you haven’t looked at my new story ‘A Mortal’s Touch’ please do so.

Now here is the story

 

Once the whistle blew Sunyoung flung her arm towards me, followed by the powerful force of water. I could feel the fear start to rise in my body until I heard Neil call my name. Closing my eyes I could feel the water flowing through my veins. Placing my hands to the side that were once behind my back, I created a wall of water. The water flowed over my head becoming a barrier from Sunyoung’s attack.

The sound of the water hitting the barrier was ear piercing, it was as if someone was banging onto a window right next to my ear. Gritting my teeth I closed my hands into a tight fist causing the water to become as solid as a frozen lake. Sunyoung’s eyes widened slightly along with the rest of the crowd. The queens eyes widened by the move, never had she seen someone pull something off like that. Yes people had created a wall of ice before, but not one that went right around the bender.

Opening my eyes it was as if I wasn’t in control of my body. Lifting my hands to the front I opened my fist causing the ice to melt around me. Sunyoung took this as her chance to strike. Collecting water in her hand, she formed it to a blade before throwing it towards me.

Gasps filled the air as my head whipped to the left. The felling of warm liquid running down my cheek snapped me out of my daze. Bending down towards the river I placed my finger tips gently into the water before raising it towards my cheek. The water from the river swirled around my fingers but vanished as I placed it onto my cut.

Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter