Chapter 22

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three days since Kai had attacked me, and mother refused to let me go back to the academy. She was concerned for my safety and I honestly don’t blame her. Sitting in the grand library at the palace, I was reading through a small book on water bending.

The book demonstrated how to bend certain things whether it be from a large water ball to a tidal wave. I was intrigued by the book greatly since I didn’t think anything like this was around for the water tribe.

“Ah there you are Eunbin” Father said as he walked towards me. Smiling he took a seat next to me. “I see you found your old water bending book” Shocked I stared at him. “This was mine?” Nodding his head he took the book from me. “You used to always read this book with your mother. You would always say when you grow up you want to know all these moves” Looking up at father I could see how his smile radiated. He looked happy as he talked about the pasted.

“Oh, I almost forget. Please come with me you have an important meeting to attend” “What meeting?” I asked as I placed the book back on it’s shelve. Getting to his feet father held his hand out. “It’s about your future as queen” He made it sound so simple but to tell you the truth, being told that I will be queen one day scared me.

Grasping his hand I let him lead me to the meeting room. Once we entered the room three people wearing red caught my attention. “JR oppa” I said shocked but happy to see him. As soon as he met eyes with me instantly a smile filled his lips.

“Princess” bowing the Fire Queen and King bowed towards me. Bowing back in respect I smiled up at them. “Good morning Fire King and Queen” Smiling they took their seats. Taking a seat beside JR I waited for the parents to begin.

Clearing his throat, father warmly gazed at me. “Sweet heart, as you know we are here to discuss the issues on your induction as future queen.” Nodding I waited for him to continue. “But before you can be queen, there is something you need to do.” Smiling mother continued the conversation.

“A c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter