chapter 7

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Or there will be more than just that”

Niel walked off towards the building. After hearing JR’s friends yelling at him, he just smirked but it faded when he thought of you. *No matter what ill protect you Eunbin. I’ll do anything to make sure your safe*

 

~~~ooOOoo~~~

 

“Eunbin!”

I heard someone yell as I walked down the hall way. Stopping and turning around, I could see Niel running towards me as he tried to dodge students. Skidding to a stop, he placed his hands on my shoulder as he searched my face.

“Are you okay?”

“Neh, I’m fine oppa”

Niel looked at me for a couple of seconds be for sighing. Taking my hand he led us to our first class. All water tribe students would be in the same room since we have history class. Walking into class a lot of students glared at me. I wasn’t sure why they were looking at me let alone glaring at me, but right now I didn’t care.

“Take your seats students!”

Everyone took their seats. Niel and I took a seat near the back of the class room with the rest of Teen Top. The teacher walked to the front of the class room. Placing his books on the table, he turned around and wrote something on the bored.

“Alright class. Tell me what you know on the Missing Water Princess”

Everyone looked at each other, as if afraid in speaking out. A student in the front raised his hand, and the teacher nodded at him.

“The water princess went missing at birth, and was not seen. She was meant to be really powerful”

“You are correct and incorrect. The water princess didn’t go missing at birth; she went missing when she was six years old. You are correct that she was very power. Now how old were all of you when you got your bending abilities? Sixteen? Eighteen?”

Some of the students nodded. The whole time he was talking I could feel myself zoning in and out. The teacher walked around the table and stood in front of it.

“When she was four years old the king and queen were told that she wouldn’t live since she was different to the rest of the water people, but her parents didn’t believe they and they did everything to make sure nothing happened to her. Yes Kim JongHyun?”

The teacher said, as a student in front of me raised his hand.

“Is it true that the water princess was the only one able to create her own bending?”

“Yes that is right”

Niel’s eye widened when he realized that the princess wasn’t the only one that could create her own moves.

*But if the Princess was the only one able to create her own bending, then why can-*

Niel faced you only to see you looking at the jug of water on the teacher’s bench. He noticed that your eyes seemed to be off in the distance, like you weren’t your real self. Niel turned to the front to see what you were going to do with the water.

As soon as he turned back to you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter