chapter 25

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early the next morning I was woken by tapping on my door. Rubbing my eyes I sat up in bed. “Who is it?” I mumbled. Slowly the door opened and a head popped in. “Good morning darling” Instantly a smile filled my lips. “Good morning mother” Smiling Mother walked further into the room followed by the fire queen.

Straightening up in bed, I ran my hands through my hair in hopes that she hadn’t seen my bed hair. “Eunbin there is no need to worry about that, we are family now” Smiling I nodded before looking around the room. “Where’s JR oppa?” “He isn’t allowed to see you until the wedding Eunbin”

‘Oh’ was the only thing that came out my mouth. Placing my hands on my stomach I felt the butterflies flying around. “Nervous?” The fire queen asked. “Hmm. Very” smiling mother took my hands. “There is nothing to be nervous about darling. Everything is going to go well”

Unfortunately I didn’t believe that. Kai’s words still played through my mind and it frightened me. What if something were to happen to my family? What happens if they send me away again? Bitting my bottom lip I nodded. “Alright well enough sitting in bed. We have to take you to get ready since your wedding is in less than an hour.” “WHAT?”

Twenty minutes later I was sitting inside my waiting room. White banners hung from the ceiling with our family’s crest on them. Smiling I looked over everything in the room. Knock knock. Turning my head towards the door I called for the person to come in. “Niel?” instantly a smile filled my lips.

“Hey” walking towards me his eyes danced over what I was wearing. “You look beautiful” smiling I nodded towards him. “You don’t look bad yourself” Laughing he tilted his head slightly. “I could beg to differ” Smiling I shook my head. Niel was just the person I wanted to see.

“Are you nervous?” He asked as he took a seat beside me. “Very” Smirking Niel grabbed my hand. “Don’t worry. You look amazing and JR is going to faint when he see’s you” Smiling I laid my head on his shoulder. “Thank you Niel. For everything” With a sad smile Niel placed his arm around me. “Hey what are brothers for huh?”

Brother? Did he down grade himself to my brother? Niel seemed to notice my frown and spoke up. “I don’t want to be your friend Eunbin because I want to be closer to you than that. So by being your brother I feel closer and at least this way if JR stuffs up I have the right to drown his ” I couldn’t help the laugh that left my lips. “Thanks Niel” Smiling Niel nodded.

“I like your dress. It suites you very nicely” Smiling I looked down at my dress. The dress was custom made by the way people had seen my act. It was a strapless dress. Pure white coated the top part until my waist where it flared out and changed to a sky blue than to a dark blue where diamonds were scattered around. The dress was beautiful and I was thankful that my hair matched it.

Mother wanted to do my hair. She told me it was the same style she had when she got married off to my father. It was a simple bun that had snow flacks pinned into it. Over all it was beautiful. Turning towards Niel I tilted my head. “What does the outside look like?” Niel chuckled. “Am I really allowed to give that away?” “Please” Smiling Niel nodded.

Your father had turned it into a snowy lake. And your favourite animal is out there” Instantly my eyes widened. “No way swans?!” Niel nodded only to make me squeal in excitement. “Alright calm down” placing my hands over my mouth I nodded. “Sorry”

“Princess its time” The fire queen said as she opened the door. Taking a deep breath I nodded. Standing to his feet, Niel held out his hand for me to take. “You will be fine out there alright” Nodding my head I took a deep breath.

 

The sound of soft music filled my ears, calming me down within a second. Walking towards the door I spotted father in a similar colour to what my dress was. Smiling he took my hand and looped it through his arm. “Are you ready darling” Looking up at him I could see how happy he looked. Smiling from ear to ear I nodded. “I’m ready”

Walking through the double door’s the music become louder. I was awe struck at how beautiful it looked. Swans swam in the lake as snowflakes fell from the roof. It was breath takingly beautiful how everything looked. Focusing my eyes down to the end of the aisle I spotted JR in a white tux. He looked so handsome that it was hard to take my eyes of him.

JR spotted me staring and smiled affectionately at me. Blushing I looked away. Once we reached JR Father took my hand and placed it in JR’s before kissing me cheek and walking to sit next to mother. Leading me up the step’s JR whispered. “You look beautiful Eunbin” Smiling I whispered back. “And you look very handsome”

Smirking JR looked down at me with such an affectionate gaze that my cheek became hot. *If this is how we are going to be married, then I think I might like it after all* The ceremony was coming to an end and JR and I were ready to say our ‘I do’s’. Smiling up at him I nodded. “I Ahn Eunbin, Princess of the water nation, take you Prince JR of the fire nation to be my husband” Smiling JR watched me slip the ring on his finger.

Taking the ring of the white pillow, JR turned to me. “And I Prince JR of the fire nation, take you Princess Eunbin of the water nation to be my wife” As JR went to place the ring on my finger a huge gust of wind stirred through the building. The swans panicked and flapped their feather’s, the white ribbons that hung from the ceiling fell to the floor and the snow that had been falling from the roof was now flying around making it hard to see.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter