chapter 8

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*And something else, but I just don’t know what yet*

Lowering my head I nodded. I had a feeling like something else was going on but I wasn’t quite sure yet. Either way, as long as Niel was by my side I knew that what ever was happening he would be there for me.

 

~~~ooOOoo~~~

 

The next day I arrived at the academy alone. Niel said something about research on one of his classes, so I walked alone. As I was standing outside the gate I noticed a lot of people looking at me. Some students that went passed gossiped about what happened yesterday in class, which was something I really wanted to forget.

Lowering my head and gripping tighter onto the strap of my bag, I stepped through the gates. As I was walking towards the main entrance, someone yelled out my name. Turning around, JR was walking towards me with his hands in his pockets.

My heart seemed to flutter at his actions. *what is wrong with me? Maybe im sick?!*

“Hey. I heard about yesterday in class, is everything okay?”

I diverted my eyes towards the ground and nodded my head in response. A soft touch was felt on my left shoulder, singling that someone had grasped it.

“Is he bothering you Eunbin?”

Shocked by the new voice I snapped my head in their direction. Yoseob was glaring daggers at JR but JR showed no sign of worry.

“Im fine-“

I turned back towards JR with a shy smile before bowing.

“Thank you for your concern but im fine. Come on Yoseob”

Taking a step passed Yoseob, I waited for him to follow me but he never did. Yoseob wouldn’t stop glaring at JR, afraid that if he turned around JR would do something. Placing my hand on Yoseob’s arm I pulled him towards the entrance to the academy building.

Placing my bag down on my desk, I took my seat next to Yoseob. Yoseob was afraid to leave me since Kia was in our class, and today was another day of training. Looking outside the window, I couldn’t help but wonder where Niel was.

*where are you Niel? Are you okay? Did I anger you? Maybe he is training*

Sighing I turned towards the front waiting for the teacher.

 

The bell rang for second class to start. Yoseob and I were walking towards the massive gym, where we would be practicing for today. Walking into the gym I noticed the area changed. No building were stationed on the battle field, instead there were just things each element needed for their bending.

“I have to go sit with the earth benders Eunbin, but I’ll keep an eye out for you since Niel isn’t here”

“Sure. Bye Yoseob”

Waving, he ran off to the rest of his friends. Turning around I started walking to the water bending seat, but stopped when I couldn’t spot Teen Top. None of the boys were there.

*Where are they?*

“Eunbin please take your seat so we can start”

“N-Neh”

The whole time I was looking down, someone was watching me; he was making sure no one hurt me or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter