Chapter 5

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Just to let people know, I will be changing it from ‘You’ to ‘I’ only because I feel like I can write better with it)

 

As I was walking back towards the tribe I couldn’t help but think of that boy. Why would he be helping me, let alone someone who is not from his element? Niel was busy talking about what had happened all day, but I couldn’t concentrate on what he was saying.

“Eunbin? Are you okay? You don’t seem like yourself. You’re not hurt are you?”

Niel grabbed my hand stopping causing me to stop. Whenever I was with Niel I felt like nothing could hurt me, it’s not that I like him in that way I just feel safer around him. Niel ducked his head down to my height, his eyes looking over all my facial features.

“What’s wrong? Tell me what wrong Eunbin; you know I don’t like it when you’re sad”

“It’s nothing oppa”

I said giving him a reassuring smile. Niel smiled along with me but he could tell that it was only a fake. Niel and I continued to walk back to my house still holding hands. It wasn’t until we go to the tribe we noticed.

“See hyung! They are dating!”

I could feel the heat raise in my cheeks, as the rest of the Teen Top were standing in front of us. I quickly pulled my hand away from Niel’s, clasping it in front of me with my other hand. Niel noticed the crimson colour on my cheeks, and a soft warm smile formed on his cheeks as he watched my every move.

“Yah Niel Hyung, stop staring at her like she will disappear!”

Ricky yelled, making Niel turn his head away from me. A small giggle escaped my lips at his embarrassed face. I always though Niel looked cute when he blushed or was nervous, it was something would make me smile.

“YAH! Don’t talk about your hyung like that Ricky! And besides Eunbin is my princess so Niel can’t have her”

Chunji said as he walked forward. Grabbing my hand he pulled me towards his embrace. Niel’s face fell watching me in Chunj’s strong embrace.

“Yah Chunji let go of Eunbin”

L.Joe said making his way towards both of us. Pulling Chunji by the ear, he dragged him back to the other boys.

“What do you guys want?”

“Wow settle down Niel. We came to ask Eunbin on why a fire bender helped her today”

“WHAT!”

Niel’s face turned towards me. Looking up into his eyes I could tell he wasn’t happy with the news Chunji had just said. I knew that Chunji realised that a fire bender was helping me since he had confronted JR himself.

 

~Previously~

 Chunji waited til everyone had left the gym to confront JR and his group. Once the last student left Chunji made his way towards him with a stern glare.

“Hey Fire bender”

JR turned around. Once his eyes landed on Chunji, he noticed that he was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter