chapter 20

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

because i love you all, i decided to make this a really long update. Hope you enjoy and please love comments as its the only way i know if people are reading or if its good or not . thank you cuppy cakes!~

 

 

The very next day I was allowed to return to the academy. As I walked around my room trying to find my school shoes, I could feel the excitement building in my body. I was so happy to be able to see Neil again, since it had been two days of not seeing him.

Mother and father had warned me that things would be different now since I was a princess, but I knew no matter what my friends would be there to help me through what ever happened. Kneeling down beside my bed, I looked down trying to find my shoes only to hear a feminine chuckle from behind me.

“Sweet heart, what are you doing?” she asked as she tried to contain her laughter. I guess I probably did look funny trying to crawl under the massive bed. Crawl out from under the bed; I stood to my feet as I fixed the creases in my skirt.

“I can’t find my shoes” Smiling mother nodded her head before making her way towards the wardrobe. Pulling out the last draw, she reached out only to pull out my school shoes. “Here you are darling” handing me the shoes, she watched as I frantically tried to get them on.

“Are you that excited to see your friends Eunbin?” she questioned as her eyes followed me around the room. “Yeah I miss them a lot” Grabbing my back pack I turned around with a wide grin. “Alright, I’ll be accompanying to your school today, just to make sure you get there alright.” Smile I nodded.

 

As the car pulled up to the academy, I could see many students turning around to look. I guess they thought the queen and king would be holding more tests, but that seemed to vanish when they spotted me stepping out of the car. Gossip filled the area as many students watched on as the queen led me up the stairs to the academy.

Grasping my upper arm she whispered. “Don’t pay any attention to them alright. No matter what they say, you know the truth not them and you have no need to explain yourself to them. Understood?” Bitting my lip I nodded.

When I arrived at the academy students didn’t like me, now it gave them a bigger reason not to but as mother said I knew the truth they didn’t. Lifting my head I tried to bury the sick feeling that was creeping up on me. *You will be fine Eunbin. Niel and the rest of the boys are here for you, nothing will happen to you*

Walking further down the hall a group of students caught my eyes. *NIEL!* instantly a smile filled my lips. “Go” mother whispered as she watched my face. Looking up at her, I gave her a grateful smile before dashing off into Niel’s direction.

“NIEL!” at the sound of my voice Niel’s head shot up. Instantly a smile filled his lips. With arms out he waited until I jumped into his strong embrace before spinning me around. Placing my feet back on the ground I looked up into his soft warm eyes that never failed to make me week.

“I see your much better princess” at the mention of princess my smile fell. Frowning Niel lowered his head. “Is something wrong?” looking away I shook my head. “No, of course not” after greeting the rest of the group, we made our way towards the main hall. Niel had said something about an important announcement needed to be made.

A prickle of realisation flared about what it was about but I kept it to myself until I was sure. Letting the whole school know who I was is a good thing but that would only mean most of the girls that participated in the battles would be furious and try to detest.

Before I was able to walk into the hall I was stopped by JR. “You need to follow me to the back of the stage, your mother is waiting for you” looking back at Niel he nodded. “Don’t worry you will be fine” smiling I followed JR.

Every step felt heavy but I knew that it was because I was scared. JR seemed noticed this as he reached out and grabbed my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. “You will be fine Eunbin. I’ll be right beside you every step of the way” Smiling I thanked him.

Once we arrived behind the stage, I could hear the head master talking. Walking towards me mother grabbed my hand. “Today is a special day for you Eunbin. No matter what don’t listen to what other people say. You are the water tribe princess and they will come to see it” unfortunately I didn’t feel the same way. Most of these girls hated me, especially Sunyoung. She was so admit that she was the princess but instead someone who couldn’t bend turned out to be the princess.

*Don’t worry Eunbin. You will be fine. Niel is out there waiting for you so you can do this* my little pep talk to myself actually seemed to make me feel better. Taking a deep breath, I followed mother onto the stage. Looking out into the massive crowed I could see how shocked their faces were.

“Thank you everyone for coming today. As you know the king and I had been running tests to find our daughter and we have. We knew where she was from the beginning an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter