Chapter 9

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JR grabbed my arm, causing me to wince in pain.

“Come on ill take you to the nurses office”

Nodding my head I let JR lead me away. Yoseob stood there glaring at Kia but all Kia did was smirk. *If he hurts her again, I’ll kill him* Yoseob gave one final glare towards Kia before following behind me.

~~~ooOOoo~~~

 

I was sitting inside the nurse’s office, as Mrs Yung attended to my wound. JR was leaning against the door frame, with a serious expression as if he was thinking about something. His eye brows would occasionally cress together.

“Agh”

I hissed as Mrs Yung added antiseptic onto my arm.

“Sorry Eunbin. If I could use my bending I would, but were not alowed to”

“It’s okay”

Looking up I caught eye contact with JR. His face changed from serious to concerned. 

He felt bad for what Kia had done, and he was wishing he had of helped out sooner.

After wrapping up my upper arm, the nurse left to give me time to recover.

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Im fine”

JR sighed and looked away. I felt bad for being cold to him but if Niel found out that I was nice to a fire bender, I knew he would end up being angry at me and I didn’t want that. JR walked to the bed I was sitting on. Taking a seat beside me, he gently took my injured arm examining it .

“Im sorry you got hurt, I should have protected you”

“Huh? Why would you protect me? You don’t even know me”

Startled, JR looked away. He didn’t mean to let that slip, he only intended it to be said quietly not out loud.

“I didn’t mean it like that. You’re my class mate, so I should have stopped Kia from hurting you. As the next in line for the fire tribe, I should have acted more professional”

“But that’s the difference JR. Im a water bender not a fire bender, so there is no need to protect me”

Jumping off the bed I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

“Oh JR”

“Hm”

I turned to him with a warm smile. I was grateful that he was looking out for me but I felt like I had to warn him.

“Thanks for looking out for me but you can stop now. I have my Niel oppa to take care of me but thank you”

After bowing, I opened the door and left. *Niel Oppa?* JR tilted his head to the side thinking about what I had just said.

JR was walking down the hall way, when Kia and his group came out from around the corner.

“Well, well well. Look what we have here boys. It’s the fire prince who is helping a worthless water bender”

Kia smirked, eyeing JR from head to toe. For some reason when JR heard Kia talk bad about Eunbin, his blood boiled. It was a new feeling that he felt. It was anger mixed with a new feeling.

“Don’t talk bad about Eunbin, Kia”

“Or wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter