chapter 17

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at the white sheet the covered grandma, I wished so badly to have her back. I missed everything about her, and there were still so many things I wanted to ask her. Bitting my bottom lip I fought the urge to cry. I didn’t want to cry anymore, I wanted to show her how strong I could be but deep down I knew I wasn’t. I knew I was the same helpless little girl I was many years ago.

Standing to my feet I took one last look before walking out of the room. I couldn’t stay there anymore. I needed to vent my anger somehow and bending would probably do just that. The queen watched me leave the room before walking after me, but was stop by JR.

JR watched my retreating figure before looking down at the queen. “She needs to be alone right now. A lot has happened” Sighing the queen sadly gazed at my back. “I hope she will be fine” JR smiled. “Eunbin is a strong girl your majesty” Smiling the queen nodded. “Sounds like you like my daughter, prince JR of the fire tribe?”

JR released his grip on the queen. Clearing his throat, he bowed before walking away. Smiling the queen shook her head. *He will be right for you someday Eunbin. Stay strong my little one* Reaching the edge of the river bank, I gazed at my reflection in the water. Clenching my fist’s I let my tears fall.

Swing my hand to the side, a large amount of water was pushed up onto the bank. I knew I was screaming but I couldn’t hear anything. It was as if the world went silent and everything was dark. Tears rapidly fell down my cheeks as I continued to bend the water. Raising my hands in the air, I closed my fists before throwing them towards the ground. The water in the river sprung out into every direction from the force of my bending.

“Eunbin” a voice softly whispered before I felt arms encircling me. I could feel my legs weakening under me but thankfully the person’s grip tightened in order to keep me standing. “Eunbin, she would be so proud of you” turning my head slightly, I gazed into JR’s soft eyes before breaking down once again.

 

After spending three hours just staring at the river, I finally decided to head back home. I knew that the house would be quiet. Stepping into the house, I couldn’t help but notice how everything seemed to be so quiet. There was no laughter, no smell of food nor any sight of grandmother coming to greet me.

I stepped further into the house, the pain I had tried to hide back at the river started to return. Walking up the stair case I made my way towards grandmother’s room. Placing my hand on the door knob I paused. *Would she want me to go in here?* I wondered. Closing my eyes I turned the knob of the door.

The door creaked as it opened only adding to the pain I felt. Looking around the room I could feel the ache becoming worse. Ever thing was the same way I had left it in the morning, the sheets were still nicely made but now they would have no one to fill them. Sighing I made my way towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter