chapter 18

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next morning a car had arrived outside the front of my house. Walking down the stair case I spotted two people standing in front of the door. The queen and King (or mother and father) were standing there wearing beautiful blue cloths. They had smiles on their faces that seemed to radiate causing a smile to appear on my own face.

“Good morning Eunbin darling” The King said as he made his way towards me. Out of habit I bowed to him only to receive small shake of his head. “No need to bow to your own father darling, a hug will do instead” Shocked but his words my eyes widened slightly. A hug? I didn’t know what to think or say until strong secure arms wrapped around me.

They felt familiar to me along with the soft chuckle that escaped his lips. “It’s so good to hold you again Eunbin” Smiling, I slowly lifted my arms to wrap around his big figure. Pulling me back the king took a good look at me. Smiling, he softly spoke. “You look exactly like your mother” From behind I could see a bright smile on the queen’s face.

“I think I do too” Chuckling the king grasped my hand. “Have you packed all your belongings?” Nodding my head I pointed to the two boxes near the door. “They are the only things I have but is it okay if the house stays and I come back here once in a while?” I asked as I looked up at the king. I could see how happier he looked from the first day I sore him at the academy. Thinking about the academy I quickly asked. “Oh, and can I still go to the academy? All my friends are there”

Smiling the queen made her way to us. The way she walked was full of confidence just like the way she dressed. “Of course darling. Anything you want you can have” smiling I bowed only to get my name called out by the both of them. “Sorry habit” laughing they led me towards the awaiting car.

Before I stepped into the vehicle I turned around to take on last look at the house. So many memories were here and I was leaving them. I could still remember when grandmother and Niel taught me how to start bending, how to ride a bike and how to heal. All the memories I made would still stay with me but I couldn’t help but feel like a bigger chapter of my life was only about to start. I was a princess now and with that came big responsibilities that I was unsure of if I was ready or not.

I didn’t know how to run a nation nor how to walk or talk like a princess, but I knew no matter what I went through my parents would be understanding and helpful. With one final glance I stepped into the car. “Are you ready darling?” the queen asked as she softly grasped my hand. Looking out the window I sadly gazed at the house. “I’m ready” Looking at the driver the king nodded, and the car soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter