Chapter 24

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Caution! Crappy chapter ahead*

 

 

It was the day before the wedding and my coronation, and my nerves were wrecking havoc on my body. The whole school seemed to be celebrating the news as banners lined the roof’s and students happily chatted about what dress I would be wearing. Honestly not even I knew what dress I was wearing; all I was told was that it was costume made by the way people saw me. My only wish was that it would have the family crest somewhere on it.

Walking to my locker I spotted something leaning against it. Their hands were in their pockets as their head hung low. *Niel* I thought as I step closer to him. Stopping in front of my locker I waited for him to lift his head.

“Eunbin” he sadly whispered. As I looked at him I could see he hadn’t slept well. His hair was dishelmed, bags stood under his eyes and his skin seemed paler that usual. “I’m so sorry” he croaked as he stepped towards me. Taking a step back I frowned. “I at least thought you would be happy for me”

Niel nodded his head as he grabbed my arms. “I am Eunbin believe me” “Then why did you say those things?” I whispered. Looking down at the ground Niel bit his bottom lip. “I had always hoped it would be me and you. I guess you fell for him first” “I’m sorry” was the only thing I could say. I realised that it was JR that I liked. Yes I still wished for Niel to be around me but JR was the one I searched for when I was in trouble.

“Don’t be” He whispered as he pulled me into a hug. “I’m proud of how much you have grown up. I will serve under you Eunbin.” Smiling I hugged him back. “Well isn’t this touching” A voice snarled. Lifting my head Kai and his friends stood around us.

“What do you want?” Niel asked as he placed me behind him. Kai smirked as he eyed him. “I just came to congratulate the princess on her marriage” Niel frowned. “I highly doubt you came here for that” Kai raised his hands in the air.

“Come on now. I know I’m mean but from the air nation it’s my dut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter