chapter 21

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a loud thud I landed on the gravel path. I could feel my hands bleeding and I knew that it would stop me from bending. Looking around I tried to find some source of water but I was too far away from it. Struggling to me feet due to the pain I felt, another large gust of wind lifted me into the air before throwing me into a brick wall. The sound of cracking echoed through the arena over everybody’s voices.

Hissing in pain I grabbed my left arm. “You really think because you’re a princess again that you are good enough to beat me?” he questioned as he made his way towards me. Before he could get close enough, a large fire ball stopped him in his tracks. Jumping down from the building in front of me, JR stood in my view as a means of protection to me. I was grateful to him but for some reason I wished he wouldn’t. I want to prove to Kai that I was able to bend my water regardless of me being the princess or not.

Standing to my feet I held my left arm as pain surged through my body. “JR move” I whispered. Looking at me he shook his head. “I told you I’m not going to let you get hurt anymore” bitting my bottom lip I took a step forward only to be pushed back by another gust of wind.

Grabbing my waist JR tried to keep my on my feet. Pulling me to his chest, his arms tightened around me. “I’m not going to let him or anybody hurt you anymore” smiling softly and whispered back. “I’m sorry but this something I have to do. Please” Sighing JR released his grip on me. “Fine but call my name if you need my help” Nodding I ran out towards Kai. I knew this was something I had to do, not only to show everyone that I could be the princess but to prove to myself that I’m not a horrible bender.  Closing my eyes I waited until I felt the air being pulled away from me. Closing my hand I slowly raised it in front of me. Opening my eyes I spotted Kai smirking at me as if he knew he was going to win.

“You should just give up now princess” Bitting my bottom lip I shook my head. Shrugging his shoulders Kai spoke. “Fine but it’s your funeral” Through his hands out to my direction, a huge gust of wind surged towards me knocking me off my feet only to slam me into a brick wall.

My head swirled at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter