Chapter 4

The Real Water Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One person stood out from the crowd of body’s. The fire bender that helped you before was defending anyone who tried to get to this side. For some reason you couldn’t take your eyes of him, it was as if he was helping your side out.

*He seems different than the rest of them. What is your name?*

 

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

 

As you were looking at the boy who had helped you out, something caused you to thrown up against the brick building. Changjo’s eyes widened as you screamed.

“EUNBIN!”

JR heard your name being yelled. Looking up he saw you bent over wincing in pain. Looking around for the source of that had hurt you; he located Kia who was walking closer towards you and Changjo. JR turned around to see his friends fighting earth benders.

“BOYS! DROP THEM. SHE NEEDS HELP NOW!”

The rest of his group understood what he was saying. Finishing off their opponent they rushed to JR’s side to see Kia battling Changjo. Changjo was a good water bender but he wasn’t the best. Kia was good at bending. Due to being able to bend the air, Kia threw himself into the air dodging Changjo’s attack.

Kia flung his arm out into your direction, causing a big gust of wind to fly toward you. Before you had the chance to think, someone rushed over and within a blink of an eye picked you up and jumped out of the way.  Once you felt the impact of you and the other person land safely, you opened your eyes to see the red haired boy looking down at you.

“Are you okay?”

Blinking at him in disbelief, you nodded afraid that if you spoke you would stutter. Many questions rushed through your head as to why a fire bender helped you again.

“Are you sure? Kia is pretty strong and he would have hurt you when you were thrown against the brick wall”

“I-Im fine”

JR helped you into a standing position. It wasn’t until you heard Changjo screaming your name, that you realised he would be freaking out. Moving around the building you noticed Changjo had a deep cut the upper arm, stopping him from fully using his bending powers. Turning towards the JR you looked at him.

“Can you distract the air bender while I heal my friend?”

JR nodded his head and disappeared, only to reappear in front of Kia. Kia jumped backwards at the shock of having JR appear in front of him so suddenly. Taking the chance you could, you rushed out from behind the building moving towards Changjo.

“Are you okay?”

“No it hurts a lot”

“Come on”

Pulling him towards the little river on your side, you dipped your hand into it until it glowed a bright light blue colour. Lifting it out from the water you placed it onto his arm. Changjo winced in pain as the water seeped into his cut healing it.

Whilst you were healing Changjo, Niel and the others were busy fighting in the middle of the arena. Niel had a burn to his left ankle that slowed him down, but it didn’t stop him from wanting to win and protect you.

*Niel you have to do this for Eunbin. You have to win for her!*

Lifting his left hand and swinging it side to side, it created water to form from the bottom of the fire benders feet all the way up to his neck. Still continuing his actions, Niel quickly moved forwards and blew freezing cold air on the water causing it to freeze instantly.

“AGH!”

The fire bender yelled. Niel felt the ground beneath him start to shake. As quick as his body would let him, he back flipped out of the way just before the ground he was standing under flung into the air. Landing perfectly on both feet he saw Yoseob looking at him. Squinting his eyes he examined his Yoseob’s face.

*I thought he was a friend of Eunbin. Well not anymore*

Niel lunged towards Yoseob, throwing all he could into bending the water around him.

 

After healing Changjo’s arm you went to rush back out towards where Jr and Kia were, but was stopped by Changjo.

“No Noona. You can’t go out there you don’t know how to bend”

“I have to Changjo! There is someone out there that saved me! I have to help him!”

Changjo released his grip on your arm, letting you rush back out towards whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter