Prude

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxjDTgZrk4A&feature=related

Seojoon- Road To Me

---

The rest of the week had been the same. The boys were disobedient and wild. Sohee had to raise her voice more than a few times. It had been a hectic week, and Sohee was glad it was the weekend. Yet, she would never admit it to her best friend who was smugly smiling at her across the table at Heaven’s Diner.

Sohee put her fork down with a sigh. She gave Yijin a stern look, “Will you stop looking at me like that?”

“I’m waiting for you to regret it.” Yijin smirked.

Sohee shook her head and chewed on her salad.

Yijin leaned forward with a devious, brazen look. “Admit it. Your first week at Goryo was hell.”

“It wasn’t. It was fine, and the boys were better listeners than I thought they would be.” Sohee fibbed.

Yijin leaned back against her seat and crossed her arms. “That’s crap. I don’t believe any of the nonsense you just spouted.” Sohee ignored her and sipped her fruit juice.

“Why don’t you just surrender?” Yijin asked.

“Because I don’t believe in giving up.” Sohee placed the glass on the table and snapped her fingers. The waiter came over. “Check, please.” She requested. He bowed and came back with the check.

“I’ll pay for this as a celebration of my new, grand job.” Sohee took out her new wallet.

Yijin raised an eyebrow. She noticed the wallet right away. “Cute wallet.”

“Thanks.” Sohee put her card on the tray, and the waiter took it away.

“I’ve never seen that before. Is it new?” Yijin asked.

“I had it before.” Sohee said.

“Before as in…three days ago?” Yijin asked.

Thankfully, the waiter came over, and Sohee signed the receipt. “Thank you.” She placed her card back in her wallet, grasped her purse, and left the restaurant.

Yijin grabbed her coat and handbag and followed her friend out. “Jung Sohee! One of the brats stole your wallet, didn’t he?!”

Sohee spun around with her chin raised. “They’re students, not brats.” She headed to her car, went inside, and opened the window. “I’ll call you next week.” Sohee raised her hand and sped off.

“LET’S SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN PROTECT THOSE BRATS!” Yijin called after her. She shook her head at how stubborn Sohee could be. *One day, she’ll regret going to Goryo. Just watch. When that day comes, I will never fail to tell her ‘I told you so’.*

----

On Monday morning, Sohee actually dreaded going to school. However, a bigger part of her was determined not to allow these kids to get the best of her. She was a teacher, and they were her students. As a teacher, she had a responsibility to lead these lost lambs in the right direction.

Sohee walked down the loud, hectic hallway.

“LOOK! IT’S PRUNE!” Boys pointed.

Sohee pressed her lips in discontent. She didn’t like the nickname her new students had bestowed upon her. She was called a prune, a word that was almost spelled like prude. A prune appeared old and wrinkly. Although her physical appearance was not shabby in the slightest, her actions, thoughts, and beliefs were those of the elderly. She believed in all the ‘boring’ virtues: patience, respect, wisdom, etc.

A couple students wolf-whistled as she walked by. Sohee spun around and gave them a firm look. Snickering, they hi-fived each other and walked away. Sohee shook her head and turned the hallway. She stopped in front of the Classroom from Hell. She could hear their raucous laughter and sighed. It was going to be another long day.

Sohee straightened up, fixed her black blazer, and twisted the doorknob. She opened the door with caution and glanced inside. Students were all the room with desks lined up in crooked lines. Sohee entered the room. Only a couple boys stopped what they were doing and looked up at her. Sohee stood in front of the podium. She eyed the mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter