Falling Hard

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EBMPx2G9o

Teen Top- Be Ma Girl

-----

Saturday evening, Teen Top was playing pool in a quite dismal place with poor lighting. The stench of cigarettes filled the air, and older males in college were drinking cans of beer and shooting balls into the hole.

“Score.” CAP pumped his fist as a colorful ball went into the hole. “Your turn, .” He nodded to Chunji.

He spit the match out of his mouth and bent over with the stick. Chunji shut one eye and aimed the end of the stick at the ball. Lightly, he tapped the ball in front of him. The balls scattered and spread across the felt, but none of the balls went into the opening. “.” Chunji cursed.

“Haha, loser.” CAP chuckled. “Shut up, hyung.” Chunji snapped.

“Watch the pro.” Ricky bent over and aimed the stick. With a smooth, powerful , two balls went into the hole. “Damn.” CAP shook his head. Changjo and Ricky laughed and hi-fived each other.

“Your turn, L. Joe.” Chunji called. L. Joe hopped off the other pool table and walked over.

Everyone seemed to be having a good, relaxing time except for Niel.

Ever since yesterday’s run-in with Woobin, he had been out of it.

“If someone like you will twist her motivation for teaching, I won’t just stand by.”

*Jerk. Who does he think he is warning me like that?* Niel scowled at the mere thought of the audacity of the stranger.

“Niel! Yo, Niel!” His friends called. Niel looked up. “Your turn.” They said.

He straightened up, grabbed his stick, and went to look for a good position to hit the ball. He found the perfect spot and bent over with the stick deftly wedged between his long fingers.

“By the way, who was that guy that was talking to you yesterday, hyung? The guy with the awesome car?” Ricky asked.

Niel shrugged. *Some who doesn’t know his place in life.*

“Man, his car was sweet.” CAP nodded. “It was pathetic. Who drives that kind of thing around our place without trying to boost up his ego?” Niel growled. “Someone sounds jealous~” CAP teased. Niel shot him a look. Shaking his head, he turned his attention back to the ball.

*Right there…* Niel was about to aim and shoot when Changjo suddenly said, “Is that Prune ssem’s boyfriend?” Niel shot the ball a little too hard. Two balls went flying in the air. “Hey!” Chunji yelped as one almost hit him in the face. “You watch where you shoot that thing!”

Niel threw his stick on the ground. “Forget it. Let’s go someplace else.”

“Where?” Ricky asked.

“Someplace we can chill with a lot of hot chicks.” Niel shrugged.

Ricky brightened, “All right!”

Teen Top took the bus and went to another neighborhood. They went into the bowling alley where it was bound to be filled with giggling high school girls. Teen Top entered the place and looked around. Sure enough, there was a group of eight high school girls near the end. They even seemed cute and pretty. Teen Top exchanged glances and walked over with their bowling shoes. The girls spotted them. They immediately began to whisper and giggle to each other.

CAP gave them a wink, and they squealed. “He’s flirting with us!”

CAP leaned his head back to check out one of the girls’ rears.

“Control your hormones, hyung!” Chunji guffawed while L. Joe rolled his eyes.

“I’ll go first.” Changjo volunteered. He grabbed a bowling ball and walked towards the pins. Then he swiftly tossed the ball with a smooth flick of his wrist. He made a strike instantly. The girls clapped and cheered for him. With a charming smile, Changjo walked back to his seat. Niel smirked and shook his head. *Such a two-faced kid.* He looked up to meet eyes with one girl who had long, brown hair with yellow highlights. Her eyes were huge, and her lips were red and sweet. She giggled and looked away while blushing.

Niel shook his head with a cocky grin. *Girls are so easy.*

“Your turn.” L. Joe came back from winning a strike.

Niel latched his slender fingers into the holes of the heavy ball and walked over to the lane. He stopped and glanced back. The girls were watching him in anticipation. The girl with the red lips had her hands clasped tightly together as if she was praying for him to win. Niel gave her a smirk, and she flushed crimson. He looked forward and straightened his back. With a deep breath, Neil swung the ball. It flung upwards in a perfect arch and landed on the lane with a soft thump. The ball rolled towards the pins and knocked every single one of them down.

“STRIKE! WOO!” His friends cheered. The girls laughed and hi-fived each other.

The girl who had kept a careful eye on him beamed proudly.

Niel smirked and walked back to his seat. He hi-fived Chunji and CAP and sat back down. The boys continued to play until they heard a disappointed groan next to them. The girls’ time was up. Their lane was set up for the next party. Teen Top exchanged glances. They all had the same idea.

“Hey.” CAP called as the group of girls passed by. They halted and stared at him. He gave them his sly, disarming smile. “Want to join us?”

Twenty minutes later, Teen Top and the group of girls had exchanged names and became cozy. They cheered each other on and made flirty comments to each other as if they had known each other for months. Niel found out that the girl who had watched him bashfully was Han Mira. She was a junior at Sunhwa S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter