Mixed Messages

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qylwkRKnIUg

Boa- Only One instrumental

-----

Sohee burst into the classroom early in the morning. Her students looked up, startled. She scanned the classroom for the sight of her hero from Saturday night.

Of course, Niel wasn’t there.

*He always comes late…but he does come.* Sohee cleared and made her way over to the podium.

The students were distracted by their conversations and took their gazes off of her.

As always, the senior members of Teen Top entered the classroom after the third bell. Sohee stopped calling roll and looked up. Niel stopped chewing his gum and blinked up at her. Her cheeks flushed red for some reason. Sohee quickly looked down and continued, “Ahn Jaesuk.”

Niel smirked, put his hands into his pockets, and coolly walked over to his desk.

When Sohee was done with attendance, she began to collect the homework. This time, only eleven out of twenty-three students didn’t do their homework. Sohee gathered the homework from Niel’s row. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw the name on the first paper of the pile.

Niel. His name was elegantly scribbled on the top.

Sohee looked up and locked eyes with him. Those were the same eyes that stared back at her Saturday night. She knew it now. Sohee walked back to the podium and began class distracted. She had many questions for Niel, and she was eager to ask them as soon as possible.

-----

Finally, the bell for break rang. Sohee left her office and searched for Niel. She spotted him coming out of the bathroom. “Ahn Daniel!” Sohee blurted.

He stopped but didn’t turn back. She quickly walked towards him and tugged on his arm, “Daniel.”

Niel paused for a split second to straighten his emotions then turned around with a poker-face. “What, ssem? Stalking me again?”

“We have to talk.” Sohee said.

“About what? The fact that I really did my homework this time?” Niel sarcastically bit.

She gave him a look. “Just follow me, all right?” Sohee turned and headed up the staircase.

Niel glanced around, slipped his hands into his pockets, and followed her to the rooftop. Sohee arrived on the rooftop first and looked out at the scenery. Her heart was fluttering fast, and she struggled to calm down.

Niel indolently walked towards her while ruffling the back of his head. “What do you want, ssem? You’re taking my precious break time away.”

Sohee spun around and looked him directly in the eyes.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Niel asked. Sohee answered with a question, “Where were you last night?”

Niel tilted his head and gazed into her eyes. “And why do I have to tell you about my private life? Is that part of your new policy, too?” Sohee was about to snap at him when she noticed his fingers. They were long, slender, and pretty…just like the hands she had seen Saturday night. Now she was sure it was him.

“What were you doing so late at night around Goryo on Saturday night?” Sohee questioned.

Niel rolled his eyes. “I wasn’t roaming around Goryo.”

“Don’t lie to me!” Sohee hissed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter