Get well soon

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsfjS-5eMMY

Wheesung- Masterpiece of you

----

The morning sun hit Niel right in the face. Displeased, he woke up with a scowl. *What the hell-*

Then Niel realized who he was sleeping next to or. His head was still on top of Sohee’s.

Instantly, his heart melted with warmth and the annoyance evaporated immediately.

*Waking up beside you is the best morning ever.* He slightly moved his head. He could feel the sore knots of muscles in his neck, yet he didn’t want to ruin this perfect moment with her.

The sun shined over Sohee’s face, and she seemed to feel the radiating heat of the sun also.

Niel stretched out an arm and blocked the sun with his hand. He felt Sohee relaxing and smiled. The peace lasted for a short time. Suddenly, Sohee’s eyes shot open. With a jolt, she sat up.

“!” Niel went tumbling off the log and landed in the pile of leaves. He rubbed his aching jaw with a glower. His pained cry flew over her head.

Sohee stood up in alarm. “Is it morning already?! We have to go back to the cabin before they leave!” She limped towards the pathway.

Niel sat up with a scowl. *Does she not see me on the ground? Man, her head hurts. It almost twisted my jaw.*

Sohee stopped and looked back. “Chop-chop, Ahn Daniel! We need to go now! No dilly-dallying!” She gave him a firm look.

Niel rolled his eyes. “I’ll stop enjoying nature and come with you.”

Together, they searched for the exit. “Doesn’t your ankle hurt, ssem?” Niel asked.

“That’s not important right now.” Sohee waved her hand. Abruptly, she halted and squinted her eyes. “Is that…” Her eyes widened. “THAT’S OUR CABIN! I SEE TEACHER YOON!” She clapped with glee. Niel smirked. *Is she that happy?* “Come on, Daniel!” Sohee hobbled towards the cabin. She had never been so happy to see her co-workers.

“Hey! There’s Teacher Jung!” The staff hollered. “Sohee-shi?!” Nayoung ran out. “Omo!” Eyes wide, she ran over to greet her friend. “Sohee-shi! What happened?! You went to look for Minki, and you just vanished!”

“I got lost in the forest. Speaking of Minki, where is he?! Were you able to find him?!” Sohee questioned.

Nayoung nodded. “He came back to the cabin an hour later. But we had to search for you. We were worried.”

Niel approached them. Nayoung’s eyes widened. “What is Ahn Daniel doing out here?”

“He came with me last night to find Minki.” Sohee explained.

Nayoung stared at her. “And…the two of you were out together…all night long?”

“We tried to look for the exit, but we got lost. We had no choice but to sit there and wait until it was light enough to search for the cabins again.” Sohee replied.

“Teacher Jung!” The rest of the teachers came over. They crowded her with questions and concerns.

“I’m all right. I’m sorry for worrying you.” Sohee apologized.

Teacher Park noticed Niel and barked. “What are you doing out here?! Did you sneak out at night, too?!” Niel raised an eyebrow in defiance. Before he could snap with a clever comeback, Sohee spoke on his behalf. “Daniel was helping me try to find Minki last night.”

“Daniel…help?” Teacher Park was stunned. Sohee turned to Niel and nodded. “You can go inside and wash for breakfast.” He glowered at Teacher Park then walked off.

“Well we’re glad you’re back.” Another teacher nodded.

“I am, too.” Sohee smiled.

“Come in for breakfast, Teacher Jung.” Teacher Yoon said.

“I will after I wash up.” Sohee agreed.

“Come, Sohee-shi. I’ll help you take care of your ankle.” Nayoung grasped her arm and led her towards their cabin.

----

After washing and packing, Sohee came to the cafetaria. Students greeted her but gave her questioning looks when they saw the bandage around her ankle. “Ssem!” Dookyung came running over with a panic-stricken face. “I heard you were missing! What happened?!” “I got lost in the forest.” Sohee admitted. Dookyung looked down at her ankle. “What happened?” “I twisted my ankle, too.” She confessed. “That’s horrible, ssem.” He frowned. “I’m clumsy, I know.” Sohee chuckled. She grabbed a tray.

“Here.” Dookyung took the tray from her. “I’ll hold this for you. Just tell me what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter