Going Downhill

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0hiQJWeRtk

Huh Gak- One Person

----

When Sohee stepped into her homeroom class the next morning, only fifteen students were present, including Dookyung, Kiwoo, Jaehyuk, and Teen Top. She was told that Niel had been suspended and felt beyond guilt.

The students were silent as she entered. They glanced at each other nervously.

Sohee cleared . “So, um, get ready for the quiz. Put your books away, and we’ll get started.”

“Is it true?” Kiwoo asked out of nowhere. All eyes turned to him.

Kiwoo evenly stared at her. “Is the rumor true? Are you in a relationship with Niel?” Now all eyes were on her.

Sohee swallowed hard. She didn’t want to answer, but she didn’t want to lie either.

“You’re disgusting.” Kiwoo spat. Sohee looked up, shocked and hurt.

“I can’t believe you would do such a thing. I thought you were one decent teacher. Heck, I thought you were the best teacher we had. But you pull a despicable stunt like this?” Kiwoo shook his head. “Unbelievable. You’re horrible.”

Dookyung stood up and yelled, “DON’T TALK ABOUT MY SSEM LIKE THAT!”

Kiwoo smirked evilly, “What? Don’t tell me you like her, too, Ahn Dookyung. Too bad she’s taken by Niel already…unless she’s enough of a to go after two guys…” He shrugged.

Sohee gawked at him. She felt like she had been slapped in the face.

“YAH! PARK KIWOO!” For the first time, Dookyung showed his angry side. Fearlessly, he grabbed Kiwoo by the collar with a glare that could murder someone.

Kiwoo snarled back ferociously and commanded him to let go. “This bastard is ing crazy!”

“You’re the crazy one, Park Kiwoo.” A frosty voice said from the back.

“What?!” Kiwoo hissed.

Jaehyuk looked at him. “You don’t have the right to call people names, especially ones they don’t deserve. Instead of talking that way to ssem, leave the room. We don’t need any more tension in this room.”

Kiwoo glowered at him. He shot Sohee a look, grabbed his backpack, and left the room in a huff.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She couldn’t stand it any longer. “C-class will be dimissed early today.” Sohee croaked in a wobbly voice. She grabbed her books and ran out of the room before anyone could stop her.

“Ssem! Ssem!” Dookyung called out.

“Sit down, Dookyung.” Jaehyuk quietly said.

He whirled around.

“Give her some time. She has wounds we can’t heal.” Jaehyuk stated. Dookyung knew he was right and sighed in relief. *No matter what anyone says, ssem, I’m on your side! Don’t give up!*

“Man, have you ever seen ssem so…weak?” Chunji shook his head. “It doesn’t suit her.”

L. Joe sadly looked at the ground while CAP sighed at all the drama.

Sohee ran into the staff restroom and locked herself up in there. Her muffled cries were finally released, and she bawled loudly into her palms. *This is the worst day of my life. I’ve never been accused as a by my own student before.* Sohee sobbed, heartbroken.

----------

The day dragged on by. When the last bell rang, Sohee hid herself in the office to avoid the juding gazes of the students. Either the teachers ignored her or gossiped about her. The only teacher by her side was Nayoung, who gave the other staff dirty looks for being rude.

“Aren’t you going to go, Sohee-shi?” Nayoung asked.

“I’ll go a little later. Thank you.” Sohee gave her a small, tired smile.

“Don’t work yourself too hard.” Nayoung squeezed her arm with a sympathetic frown and left.

Sohee finished grading and input the grades into the system. Once she was done with those, she decided to go home. The halls were empty and quiet. She didn’t want to admit it, but she missed the presence of Niel. He had been the light that had led her in the path of darkness. Without him, she felt empty inside. *I must be insane thinking of him when everything is a mess.* Sohee sighed and trudged down the slope to the gate. Shadows crossed her path, and she looked up. Female students in black-and-red unforms were blocking her path. Their expressions were vicious and angry.

Sohee realized they were Haewa students.

The crowd parted, and Niel’s biggest fan, Gila, came through. Her sharp eyes scanned Sohee from head to toe.

“Can I help you?” Sohee asked, baffled. “Are you Prune?” Gila questioned.

Sohee glanced around. “I’m Teacher Jung, if that’s what you’re asking.”

Gila rolled her eyes. “Duh. I know that’s not your real name, but do the Goryo boys call you Prune?”

“It is her, unnie! She’s the one that Niel likes!” Her friend shouted.

Gila narrowed her eyes. “Are you really with Niel?”

Sohee sighed, exhausted. “I don’t have time for questions. I’m sorry, girls.” She tried to leave, but the girls prevented her from leaving. “You’ll be the one sorry if you don’t answer my question.” Gila growled. “Are you threatening a teacher?” Sohee asked.

Gila laughed cruelly. “Oh, so now you’re a teacher? You weren’t when you were ing my man in your bedroom?”

Sohee’s face turned bright red in fury and chagrin. “Look here, student-“

“Oh, shut up! Enough with your teacher crap!” Gila snapped. “I don’t care who Niel likes, but the fact that he likes you, and you like him back just disgusts me!”

There was that word again. Disgust

. Sohee was starting to disgust yourself.

“You need to get your teaching license revoked!” Gila hissed. “You should be ashamed of yourself! Preying on high school boys just cause you look like you can’t get some!”

“Hey!” Sohee gave her a firm glower.

Something smacked the side of her head. It broke and a cold, slimy object slid down her hair. Sohee touched her scalp and looked at the egg yolk in horror. “There’s no use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter