Prank After Prank

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxXhbTFOFZY

A-JAX- Hot Game

----

The next morning, Sohee arrived at school when it was still empty. She was one of the first teachers to be on campus.

Sohee planned out her lesson for all of her classes. She highlighted the items she was required to go over for the exams. *There. Done.* Sohee triumphantly smiled. She hoped her hard work would not go to waste.

Nayoung came into the room with a small bow. “Good morning, Sohee-shi.”

“Good morning, Nayoung-shi.” She smiled back.

The first bell rang, and Sohee gathered her belongings.

“Good luck today.” Nayoung said.

“Thanks. You, too.” Sohee exited the office and walked down the hallway with confidence.

“Look at Prune’s legs! Hot!” A couple guys whispered. Sohee shot them a look. “Don’t you have class to go to?”

“Nah. We’d rather watch your legs for a bit.” They snickered.

Sohee crossed her arms with a firm look. “Go to class. Now.”

“So uptight.” Muttering bad comments about her, the boys went up the staircase.

Sohee walked down the hallway and stopped in front of her classroom. She made sure her blouse was tucked in. With a deep breath, Sohee twisted open the doorknob and entered. “Good morning-“

THUMP! Something light and soft whacked her head, sending a puff of whiteness permeating through the air. The cloud of chalk dust made her sneeze and cough. The entire classroom exploded with laughter. Sohee waved the dust away and looked down. A chalkboard eraser was on the ground.

“Man, Prude. You grew old overnight.” Changjo smirked.

Sohee gave him a puzzled look. He made circles over the top of his head. “You might want to check out your new hair color.”

*My what?* Sohee touched her head, and soft clumps covered it. She glanced at her hand to see the white chalk marks on it. dropped, horrified.

The boys burst into noisy laughter again and congratulated each other for the annoying prank. Sohee looked up and made eye-contact with the culprit. Niel smirked and made a V-sign with his fingers. Sohee narrowed her eyes. *I knew it was you.* She tossed her book on the podium in annoyance.

“Aren’t you going to wash the dust off?” One student asked.

Ricky wrinkled up his nose. “You don’t look so hot anymore, ssem.”

“You look like you’re eighty.” Changjo remarked.

“Don’t listen to these ers. I’d still bang you.” CAP nodded.

L. Joe rolled his eyes at the oldest boy’s level of maturity. Everyone else was laughing, and Niel even hi-fived him.

Sohee tried hard not to start a rampage. She glared at Changjo and Ricky. “Aren’t the two of you supposed to be somewhere else right now? I don’t appreciate you coming into my classroom and distracting my students.”

Changjo held out his arms as a gesture for her to relax. “Calm yo A-cup , ssem. We’re leaving. We don’t want such an oppressive ssem like you anyways. Let’s go, Ricky.” He headed towards the door. “Peace.” Ricky held out two fingers and strode out of the classroom. The class cheered and applauded at their grand exit.

Sohee shook her head and flipped open her folder. “Time for roll call.” She called the names off the roster, but the wrong people answered the names.

Sohee stopped, “I called for Jiwon, not you, Taewoo.”

Taewoo shrugged, “Sometimes I get confused.”

*Right.* Sohee called, “Lee Byunghun.”

“Here!” Chunji raised his arm, “I’m the fabulous L. Joe who did his history homework like a good teacher’s pet last night!”

Sohee shot him a fed-up look.

L. Joe shoved Chunji with an annoyed look then lazily flipped his hand in the air. “Here.”

Sohee just shut her folder with a bushed sigh. *Why are they misbehaving even worse today? Is this in retaliation of the homework I gave them yesterday? If they think they can make me take that back, they’re in for a rude awakening. I won’t give into their demands. They need to learn that they can’t intimidate authority to get what they want.* She erased the obscene comments and pictures from the chalkboard and began to write today’s topic on there. “Take out your books.”

No one moved. Sohee turned around with a baffled expression. “Did you not hear me? I said take out your books.”

“Where’s your ‘please’?” One boy sarcastically asked. “Yeah! Be polite!” He poorly intimidated her voice.

The class erupted into laughter and cheered each other on.

Sohee crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. “If you want respect, I suggest you try to act mature instead of acting like bratty kids.”

“Ooo! You called us bratty!” They taunted.

The class chattered loudly. Sohee’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance, and she closed her eyes to calm her nerves. “I think she’s cracking down.” Chunji snickered.

Niel crossed his arms and cocked his head with a satisfied smirk. He watched as she tried to collect her flaming emotions. He became intrigued by her expression. Even when she was mad, she was beautiful. Sohee opened her eyes and tried to regain control of the classroom.

“Fail. The only way she can regain our attention is by taking off her blouse.” CAP whispered, sending Teen Tops into hysterical fits of laughter.

When her nightmare class was over, Sohee quickly went into the staff restroom to fix her hair. She looked in the mirror, and her cheeks flushed crimson. She was mortified. She looked ridiculous with white powder covering the top of her head. Sohee tried wiping the chalk remnants off. Her attempt was unsuccessful. Her hair was still sprinkled with white at the top. She would have to make do until she went home. She just hoped no one mistook the whiteness as lice.

With a sigh, Sohee left the restroom and headed to her next class.

-------------

During break time, Sohee went into the staff office. She greeted teachers as they darted past her into the safety of the office. Sohee saw Nayoung sitting at her desk already.

“How was your morning class, Nayoung-shi?” Sohee asked as she made her way to her seat.

“It was all right.” Nayoung wiped mud off her shoes.

“What happened?” Sohee asked.

“One of the students placed mud balls by the doorway, and I happened to step in them.” Nayoung sighed.

Sohee frowned. The mud incident wasn’t an accident at all. *These kids.* Shaking her head, she pulled back her chair and sank into her seat. A second later, Sohee was yelping in pain. Nayoung looked up in alarm, as well as several other teachers. Sohee turned red, mortified. She rubbed her bottom, wondering what on earth stung her bottom so much. Sohee looked down, and her expression flattened.

Several sharp tacks were pointing dangerously up at her. No wonder it hurt to sit down.

“What’s wrong, Sohee-shi?” Nayoung peered over. She gasped at the tiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter