Positive Change

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBQBN1t2z8&feature=fvwrel

Beast- Hateful Person

-----

Christmas was drawing near. Soon, it would be time for winter break. The holiday season was making everyone more optimistic and cheerful. Even the rebellious Goryo boys seemed to feel the spirit. Sohee entered the disorderly classroom. “All right! The final bell rang! Get in your seats!” She lightly slapped her stick on the chalkboard and approached the podium.

“Look, ssem!” Kiwoo ran over to her while dangling something over his head.

“What is that?” Sohee blinked.

“A mistletoe, ssem!” Kiwoo giggled. “And you know what you have to do under the mistletoe~” He puckered up his lips and leaned in.

“Ooo!” The class hooted with laughter.

“Hey! Hey! Hands off my woman!” CAP pointed jokingly, making everyone laugh even harder.

Niel rolled his eyes and shook his head. *This guy has no shame.*

“Go sit down, Park Kiwoo, and lower your voice, Bang Minsoo. I heard the class next to us is having an exam.” Sohee put a finger to her lips. Everyone sat down while snickering.

“Give me that!” Hojin snatched the mistletoe from Kiwoo and dangled it high in the air.

“Lim Hojin.” Sohee gave him a look. “Sorry.” Sheepishly, he smiled.

Sohee smiled back and lightly shook her head at the goofy student. “Anyways, speaking of tests, your exam on the Joseon Era is in two weeks.” As expected, the classroom filled with groans. “Quiet.” Sohee shushed them. “I’m hoping you are studying for it. There will be fifty multiple-choice questions along with two short-answer questions.”

“You are such a buzz kill, ssem. It’s almost Christmas, and yet, you’re giving us a test?!” One of the boys yelped.

Sohee shrugged. “Life continues whether it’s the holidays or not.”

He grumbled incoherently to himself. She chuckled. “Hey, you should be grateful. I was initially going to give you three short-answer questions.”

“You are so merciful, your Pruneness.” The students mockingly bowed.

Sohee shot them a look, and they laughed good-naturedly.

“Anyways, please prepare well for the exam. I really hope all of you pass this time.” She said.

“And what if we do? What will you do for us?” Minki smirked.

“I will give you a good grade.” Sohee replied straightforwardly. Everyone else laughed. Minki scowled, obviously not amused by her answer. Niel smirked. *Good one, ssem.*

“Aw, come on, ssem! We need a reward!” Hojin called.

“Yeah! An incentive!” His friend shouted.

“How about a kiss?!” Hojin waved his arm.

“Damn. I am so passing that exam then.” CAP smirked.

“Quiet down! Didn’t you hear me tell you before that the next classroom is taking a test?” Sohee rolled her eyes. *These kids. Whatever goes in one ear, goes out the other instantly.* She held out her hands, and her students calmed down. “The fact that you receive a good grade should be the best motivation you have for doing your best on this next exam. To be frank, I’d say only ten students would pass this class. The other eighteen of you aren’t even trying.” Sohee looked pointedly in Teen Top’s direction.

“But it’s Christmas! Don’t we get a gift?!” Her students moaned.

“What about me? Don’t I get a gift?” Sohee crossed her arms.

“Pfft, ssem. You should be glad you have such hot students like us.” Kiwoo waved his hand then smirked, “Except for Dookyung.” Dookyung turned red as everyone laughed at him. “Park Kiwoo.” Sohee raised an eyebrow. “Kidding, kidding.” He shrugged.

Sohee sighed, “All right. So what do you want? Candy?”

“PUHAHA! WE AREN’T ELEMENTARY STUDENTS!” Her students laughed in her face.

“Then what do you want?”  She asked.

“A PARTY!” Taegun shot up in his seat with an excited grin.

“Please sit back down in your seat, Han Taegun.” Sohee directed, and he did as told.

“A party? Is that what you guys want?” Sohee asked. All of her students, even Dookyung, nodded eagerly.

“We’ve never had a party before.” Kiwoo shrugged. “Ever?” Sohee asked in disbelief.

“Look, ssem. When you’ve been living in an underprivileged neighborhood all your life, you don’t get any of those sweet parties with cookies and candies. All you get is a truckload of judgment and discrimination.” Jaehyuk snorted. Sohee softened. She had no idea these students were deprived like this. “All right. Fine.”

Everyone straightened up. “We’ll have a party?!”

“On the condition that EVERYONE must try and pass this exam.” Sohee nodded.

“! Hallelujah!” The boys cheered. “Can we not have it at this ty school? Let’s go somewhere, ssem! Let’s go to that fancy pizza restaurant in Insadong!” The students agreed eagerly.

“Fine. But you must pass to come to the party.” Sohee nodded.

“What if we don’t pass?” Leehyuk asked.

“Then you can’t come. Your invitation to the party is the passing score on your exam. Deal?” Sohee asked.

The boys glanced at each other, grinned, and nodded. “DEAL!”

Sohee laughed as they celebrated.

“! I need to work hard now!” CAP determined. Chunji put his hands on L. Joe’s blonde head. “GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR BRILLIANT BRAIN WAVES!” L. Joe smacked his hands away and shoved him off the chair.

Niel shook his head. “Oh, boy.” *Do I really want to waste time actually studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter