Special Surprise

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PFcGpfzKRk

Teen Top- Baby U

----

May approached fast.

Niel came to school earlier and left later. He wanted to spend as much as time with Sohee as possible. During lunch, he would randomly pop into the office, which unnerved Dookyung.

One Wednesday afternoon, Niel stayed back after school. He was waiting for Sohee to finish her meeting. He wanted to walk her home. Sohee would throw a fit that he was wasting precious study time. He could imagine her narrowed eyes and firmly set lips. would be moving as a lackluster lecture poured out, but all he would hear was the divine bells of heaven. Niel smiled at the mere thought of her and kicked several pebbles at his feet.

“Goodbye, Sohee-shi!” Nayoung called. His head jerked up at her name. *She’s finished!*

Niel stepped on the end of his skateboard, causing it to fly up. He caught it and fixed the strap of his light backpack as he eagerly his bottom lip. Finally, he spotted Sohee coming out. She waved at Nayoung once more and turned around. Niel brightened. He shot up his arm to get her attention.

A black limo blocked her view. Sohee halted and peered through the tinted window.

Niel slowly lowered his arm and stared at the car. *Who the heck is that?*

The limo door opened, and a student in a pristine tan-and-white uniform stepped out.

Sohee sighed. “You again? Don’t you have exams to study for?”

Niel narrowed his eyes in dislike. *It’s him. The rich bastard who thinks he’s better than I am.*

Woobin smirked. “Don’t sound so ungrateful, teacher.”

“And what should I be grateful to you about?” Sohee crossed her arms with a stern glower.

“For your birthday gift.” Woobin said. Sohee stared at him as if he was speaking a foreign language. “My birthday gift?”

“Please don’t tell me you have amnesia already and can’t remember your birthday.” Woobin reached into the limo and pulled out a neatly wrapped velvet box with a pink bow. Niel’s jaw dropped. *It’s ssem’s birthday today?!*

“It’s this Friday, right?” Woobin softly asked.

Sohee softened. She didn’t know he still remembered her birthday. “Woobin…you didn’t have to…”

“Of course not. But I wanted to…so take it, teacher. Please. Before my arms fall off.” Woobin joked.

Sohee took the slightly heavy box.

Woobin smiled and slipped his hands into the pockets of his slacks. “What are you now, teacher? Fifty? Sixty? One hundred years old?”

Sohee made a face. “Twenty-four, for your information.”

“Twenty-four…hmm…” Woobin lightly rubbed his chin with a thoughtful expression. “That’s not far apart from me at all…we can still get married, and I wouldn’t have to be embarrassed of you at all.”

“Kim Woobin!” Sohee shouted.

He smirked. “Kidding, ssem.” She relaxed.

“I’m not ready for that topic yet, either. We’ll wait until you’re twenty-five to talk about marriage.” Woobin added. Sohee shook her head. “Why are you giving my gift so early?”

“Is that against the birthday law or something?” He snorted. “I’m just wondering.” She shrugged.

“Since you’re so curious…the seniors at Hansung are going on a trip to Hong Kong this Friday.” He stated.

“That’s right…the Hong Kong trip…” Sohee whispered. That had slipped from her mind. She remembered planning it with Yijin. They were going to go drink cocktails at the fabulous bars and shop around town until blisters grew on their feet. “Do you want to come along, teacher? I’m sure I can make some arrangements. It would be better than being stuck at a hell hole like this school. Do they even pay you on time?” Woobin looked up at the dreary Goryo High School and shuddered.

Sohee ignored his insult and looked up at him. “Have fun on your trip. Tell the other students I said hello also.”

“I wish you can come, teacher…” Woobin whispered. “I only signed up to go because I thought you were coming. Maybe I shouldn’t go either…”

“And miss your senior trip? Come on, Woobin. This is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Trust me. You wouldn’t want to miss it.” Sohee stated.

“I guess not…” Woobin shrugged. He glanced back at his limo then smiled. “Want a ride?”

“No, thank you.” Sohee declined.

“Come on. I’m not driving. It’s my chaffeur. You can trust him.” Woobin opened the door and nodded. “Get in.”

Sohee sighed and gave him a firm look. “This is the last time I am receiving a ride from you.”

“I cross my heart that this will be the last time I make you ride in a car driven by my chaffeur.” Woobin made a cross over his chest and held up his palm with a nod. She took a deep breath and entered the limousine. “Next time, I’ll drive myself.” He grinned and went in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter