Living in Bliss

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkenE42p4M

Teen Top- Girlfriend

-----

The rest of the month swiftly passed by. Time went too fast when Niel and Sohee were together. Although they were both uncertain about their futures, they were blissful and content. Niel worked longer hours at the pizza shop. Sohee applied to a couple high schools in the area, but they had heard of her scandal with another student and didn’t accept her. She had to rely on tutoring temporarily for the income. Niel knew Sohee was worried although she put on a brave front and contributed to the expenses as much as he could.

“ACK! Niel!” Sohee shrieked into laughter and ran into the living room.

“Come here.” He strode towards her and wiggled his finger with a sly expression.

Sohee grabbed a cushion from the sofa and threw it at him. It bounced off his chest, and he gaped at her. “Did you just throw that at me?”

Sohee stuck out her tongue. “You’ve declared pillow war!” Niel grabbed the cushion.

Sohee grabbed another cushion and defended herself. The two of them laughed wildly as they hit and battled each other in the silly pillow fight. Niel ducked, grabbed her waist, and flung her easily over his shoulder. “Ahn Daniel! Let me down! This isn’t fair!” Sohee wiggled her legs. Niel carried her into the bedroom and carefully lowered her onto the bed.

“Niel, you…” She eyed him. He hovered over her with a soft, meaningful smile.

Niel brushed her hair away from her face, and Sohee shivered at his gentle touch. He touched her cheek and lowered his head. She closed her eyes, waiting for his plump lips to kiss her.

Sohee’s phone rang, ruining the moment. Without thinking, she shot up, knocking her head against his forehead.

“OW!” Niel tumbled back and landed on the floor. “My head….” He groaned as he put a palm over his forehead.

“Sorry.” Sohee waved and ran out to the living room. She picked up her phone, hoping it was a school that would hire her. Her shoulders fell slightly when she realized it was her father. Sohee picked up. “Hello, dad? No, no, I’m fine. Yes. I’ll come over for dinner this weekend. Goodbye.” With a sigh, she hung up.

Sohee stared at her phone in dismay. *Why isn’t anyone hiring me? Will I never be able to become a teacher again?*

Niel watched her from the doorway of the bedroom. His expression softened into one of guilt and worry. He knew how much she wanted to become a teacher again. Niel pushed himself off the doorway and walked towards her. Sohee looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

“Do you want to go to the park?” He slipped his hand into hers. “The park?” She tilted her head.

“I’ll be your teacher today and teach you how to skateboard.” Niel smiled with twinkling eyes.

This was going to be fun.

----

“Whoa.” Sohee wobbled as she tried to balance on the skateboard.

“Don’t worry. I got you.” Niel promised as he tightly grasped onto her wrists.

Sohee gripped onto his wrists. “This is scary.”

“Ssem? Scared? HA!” Niel laughed. Sohee gave him a withering look.

Niel chortled. “Okay, okay. So put your front foot here and your back foot here.” He intstructed with his foot. Sohee did as told and swayed. Niel steadied her. “Got it?” Sohee nodded. “Okay, let’s try moving.” Niel pulled her along the path.

“Oh my gosh!” Sohee squealed. Niel laughed at her reaction. “Come on, ssem. Isn’t it fun?”

“Yeah…I guess…” *As long as I don’t fall on my and humiliate myself.* She thought.

“Now, I’m going to let go…”

“NO!” Sohee panicked and grabbed onto him. “Only temporarily, ssem. Only temporarily.” Niel assured.

Sohee paused then released him. He gave her a gentle push from behind as she moved forward. Her heartbeat accelerated as she sped past the trees. The skateboard came to a gradual stop. Niel ran over with a grin. “You did it! That wasn’t so bad, right?” Sohee smiled and nodded. “I think that’s the most exciting thing I’ve ever done.”

“Damn girl. Talk about deprived.” Niel shook his head. “Now you go on your own pace.”

“How?” Sohee asked.

“Like this.” Niel showed her an example. He put the skateboard down next to her. “Push off at your own comfortable speed.”

Sohee gave him an uncertain look. “Go on.” Niel took her hand and helped her get on the skateboard.

Sohee mirrored his example and sped off. “Bend your knees a little!” Niel called from behind.

Sohee did as told. She went a little faster and put too much pressure on the back. The skateboard flipped, and Sohee jumped off in shock.

“My baby!” Niel rushed over. Sohee turned back, expecting him to ask if she was okay.

But he ran right past her and picked up his skateboard. “Are you okay? Look at you! You’re scraped!” Niel cooed at the inanimate object.

Sohee narrowed her eyes. “Niel.”

“Hmm?” He didn’t glance up at her. She rolled her eyes at his love for his skateboard.

“I’m going!” Sohee hollered and walked away. Niel turned back, smirked, and tossed his skateboard on the ground. With ease, he hopped on and swiftly rushed towards her. Niel glided along by her side and peered down at her. “Are you jealous of my skateboard, ssem?”

“Why would I be jealous of a skateboard?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter