Kiss

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBEVt3rDEaw&feature=relmfu

Eunji & Seo Inguk-All for you

----

Sohee had an announcement one February morning. “As you all know, your college applications are due very soon.” Most students groaned and rolled their eyes. She ignored the and continued. “As your homeroom teacher, I am in charge of your process of graduating high school. I want to make sure that each and every one of you is well on your path to a successful career. I’m going to meet in a private conference with all of you individually to get to know you a little better. Also, I will be setting up home visits to meet with your parents or guardians.” Her eyes shifted to CAP who looked distressed. “I will still visit you even if there are no parents or guardians around. So be prepared for all of that.”

The bell rang.

“You are dismissed.” Sohee gathered her belongings and left the room.

Chunji spun around. “Home visit?! Really?! Argh! Lucky for you, CAP hyung! She won’t meet your parents!”

L. Joe elbowed him. “What?!” Chunji blinked, completely clueless.

L. Joe nodded at CAP and put a finger over his lips. L. Joe turned his gaze to Niel. “What are you going to do, Niel? She’s going to come to your house and see your dad. Are you...okay with that?”

Obviously, it wasn’t. Niel didn’t answer. He was busy staring out the window with creases between his brows. All sorts of dizzying thoughts clouded his brain, and he grew numb and vexed. *. I don’t want her to come to my wrecked house and meet that pig-head who calls himself my father.*

----

The conferences were turning out better than Sohee had predicted them to be. Some worked out better than others. Of course, she had those pessimistic ones that didn’t want anything to do with their future. One Tuesday evening, Sohee went to the nearby supermarket. She placed rice, fruits, fish, and salt in her cart. She glanced to her left and saw a tall stack of candies that was on special sale.

‘VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL! GET YOUR SWEETHEART SOMETHING SWEET!’

*Oh yeah. Tomorrow is February 14.* Sohee had no one to celebrate it with. She was about to pass by but remembered her silly, child-like students. *Hmm…* Sohee went back and picked out a bag of kisses. She gazed at it for a while and weighed the bag in her hand. *To get it for them or not? Why not? I have no other guy to give candies to.* Sohee added the chocolates in her cart.

The next morning, Sohee prepared for work and took the bus and subway to the school. She was surprised to find a swarm of girls in red and white uniforms waiting in front of the iron gates. *What is going on? Who are all these girls?* Then she saw some of the girls holding chocolate candies. *Of course. Valentine’s Day.*

“WHERE IS TEEN TOP?!”

“CAP OPPA!”

“CHUNJI-AH!”

“I WANT L. JOE!”

“RICKY AND CHANGJO!”

“NIEL-AH~ NIEL OPPA!”

Sohee flinched at the unruly screams coming from such petite girls. She glanced at the time. *Oops. I don’t want to be late. I have a lot to prepare.* Sohee hugged her bag against her side and tried to squeeze her way through. “Excuse me. Please let me through.” She flashed her work badge to the security who nodded and let her through the gates. “Hey! How come she gets to go in?!” The girls sneered. “She’s a teacher here.” The security sighed in exasperation.

Sohee quickly rushed into the school. *Girls these days are so scary.* Shaking her head in disapproval, she went into the office. “Good morning.” She greeted her fellow cohorts. Sohee went to her seat and smiled at Nayoung. “Good morning, Nayoung-shi!”

“Good morning.” She gave Sohee a small smile. “Did you find getting into the school gates difficult as well?”

Sohee nodded. “There are a lot of girls out there. Don’t they have school?”

Nayoung sighed. “Those Haewa girls don’t care about their studies. They’re like the Goryo boys. Haewa High School is a place for female delinquents and girls who live under the poverty line.”

“Oh.” Sohee nodded.

“It happens every year. Sooner or later, they’ll leave.” Nayoung waved her hand indifferently.

“I see.” Sohee reached into her bag. “Would you like a Hershey’s kiss?”

“Sure.” Nayoung nodded. Sohee handed the candy to her friend. “So, Sohee-shi,” Nayoung unwrapped the foil and popped the sweet chocolate into . “Do you have anyone to give chocolates to this year?”

“Besides my students, no.” She chuckled.

“Me, too.” Nayoung sighed wistfully. Sohee patted her shoulder in comfort.

Usually around this time of year, Sohee and Yijin would spend the day together having a pity party over their solo lives. However, this year, Yijin would go on a date with the man she had met at Woobin’s Christmas party. Sohee received a text message and accepted the note.

‘Where is my chocolate, Fairy Sohee?- Woobin’

Sohee shook her head. *Kim Woobin, you mischievous brat.* Her fingers flew over her touch screen. ‘Don’t send text messages during class and focus on your teacher.’ *There.* In triumph, she lowered the volume on her phone so that it would not distract her during class.

The first bell rang, and Sohee stood up. “Have a good day, Nayoung-shi. See you during break.”

“Good luck.” She waved.

Sohee received greetings from Goryo boys, and she replied back with either a wave or a nod. She entered her classroom to see most of the boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter