Guardian

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kyht_rfws

Teen Top- Crazy

----

The days were becoming colder. Winter was on its way.

It was a chilly November day. Sohee stepped into the cold classroom. “Why isn’t the heater on?” She asked out loud.

“I’ll be your heater, ssem.” CAP grinned and winked from the corner of the room.

Sohee shook her head. “No inappropriate comments, Bang Minsoo.”

“I was just trying to be considerate.” He shrugged.

Dookyung came into the classroom and bowed, “Good morning, ssem.” She smiled, “Good morning, Dookyung.”

Sohee rubbed her arm as she opened the folder. “Are you cold, ssem?” He asked.

“A bit.” Sohee truthfully replied.

Dookyung unraveled the gray-and-blue striped scarf from his neck. “Would you like to use my scarf?”

Sohee smiled at his kindness. “No, thank you. I have my own scarf here.”

“But mine is warmer.” Still, he wrapped the scarf back around his neck.

The bell rang, and some of the boys ran in and upset the lines of the desks. “Han Taegun, Jang Leehyuk, no running.” Sohee shot them a look. Laughing, they hi-fived each other and sat down. When the third bell rang, Sohee took attendance. Everyone was present today. She shut the folder and looked up. “So today-“

“Ssem, did you hear about the creeper stalker in our neighborhood?!” One boy asked.

“Yeah! He was in the news, too!” Kiwoo nodded.

Sohee nodded. Apparently, there was a creepy man in the area who preyed on woman who walked alone at night. There had been thirteen victims in the past week already. “Yes, I saw the news. Now-“

“You should be careful, ssem, or he’ll come after you and your long legs as well!” Jaehyuk claimed as he made grabbing motions with his hands. Everyone burst into laughter.

Sohee rolled her eyes. “I appreciate the concern, Song Jaehyuk.”

“No problem, ssem.” He grinned with a wink.

“Now if we’re done with that discussion, can we begin class?” Sohee asked.

“YES, MAM!” Her class chimed in a silly manner. She shook her head but smiled and turned to the board.

-----------

After school, Sohee came back to her office and began to pack up.

Nayoung came into the room. “Sohee-shi. There is a meeting with the principal today.” “Really? It wasn’t on the schedule though.” She looked up at the bulletin board. “He just came up with me and asked all the staff to meet. It might take a while. I doubt we won’t go home until night. It has to do with the upcoming winter midterms.” Nayoung glanced out the window.

“All right. I’ll just clean up here and meet you in the meeting room.” Sohee promised.

Nayoung nodded and left. Sohee placed everything in her purse, picked up her notes and cell phone, and headed out the door. “Teacher!” Someone called. She turned back to see Dookyung running towards her. He was almost out of breath.

“Slow down, Dookyung-ah.” Sohee said. “Is something wrong?”

He straightened up and shook his head. “I was just wondering…are you going home right now?”

“No, I’m afraid not. I have a meeting to attend.” Sohee glanced at the time. His face fell and turned pale. “S-so you’re staying here until late at night?”

“Most likely, yes, I will.” Sohee tilted her head in wonder, “Did you need more tutoring?”

Dookyung shook his head. “It’s just…I was wondering if you needed me to walk you home.”

“Walk me home.?” Sohee asked in puzzlement.

Dookyung scratched the back of his head sheepishly. “You saw the news, right, ssem?” His eyes turned wide and fearful. “That erted man is crazy! He’ll kidnap you! Then you won’t be able to come to class and teach history anymore!”

*Aww.* Sohee softened. She thought it was sweet how her student was trying to protect her from a lunatic. Sohee placed her hand on his hand and patted it with a gentle smile. “Thank you for the offer, but I’ll be here for a while.”

“I can come back when you’re done!” Dookyung blurted.

Sohee shook her head. “I don’t know when it will end. Besides, you need to focus on your studies. Go home. Teacher will be fine.”

“But….but…”

“I’ll be okay, Dookyung. Don’t you think your teacher is capable of fending off a creeper? I’m pretty strong, you know. I was able to handle the Goryo boys. I’m sure I’ll be able to handle anyone then.” Sohee joked with a wink. She waved and walked away.

Dookyung sighed, “But what if you get hurt…?” Dismally, he lowered his head and headed home.

------

The meeting concluded long after the sun was down. Nayoung and Sohee returned to the office to retrieve their belongings. Once they packed up, they headed out of the school building.

“Goodbye, Teacher Lee! Goodbye, Teacher Jung!” One of the teachers waved from his car. “Goodbye.” They bowed politely.

Only the two of them were left in the darkness now. “Maybe we should have asked Teacher Oh for a ride.” Nayoung nervously said as she glanced around in the blackness of the eerie night. “Why?” Sohee asked, temporarily forgetting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter