Sincere

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kyht_rfws

Teen Top- Crazy

-----

The pranks continued for the rest of the week. Some were ridiculously immature (like the numerous rubber snakes, spiders, and rats she found in her purse), and others were more serious (like almost throwing out her back after slipping on a banana peel).

On Friday morning, the hallway was bustling with zealous teenage boys. They were excited for the weekend and couldn’t wait for school to be over.

*I feel exactly the same way.* Sohee thought as she walked down the halls with her lesson plans and stick.

“Are you wearing a plain bra again, ssem?”

“Aww, you’re not wearing white today!”

“Prude got some nice legs.”

Sohee learned that all she could do was ignore such offensive/lewd remarks. If she tried to teach them a lesson about making appropriate comments, they would taunt her even more. Sohee just gave them a firm look and wagged her stick. The boys snickered and walked away.

Shaking her head, Sohee made her way to her homeroom. She flung open the door and waited for the chalk eraser to drop. It fell onto the floor with a soft thump and a puff of whiteness covered the floor. Sohee raised an eyebrow and eyed the boys, who were laughing their heads off. *Very funny.* Sohee picked up the eraser and placed it back in front of the chalkboard. She placed her books on the podium and looked around. She checked her watch. *3.2.1.*

The final bell rang.

“Okay,” Sohee promptly began class. “Let’s settle down.”

The boys shoved and pushed while heading to their desks. She glanced at her watch. In less than thirty seconds, Teen Top would come striding in like they owned the place.

BOOM! The door flung open. As expected, Niel and his goons came inside laughing and chatting.

Sohee pointed to the door, “Jonghyun and Changhyun, go to your classrooms now.”

They made a face at her but left the classroom.

Once Sohee checked attendance, she officially started today’s agenda. “Your homework is due today, correct? Pull it out and pass them to the front.” That earned more than a few groans from the students.

“What if we didn’t do it?” One boy asked.

“Then you receive a zero for this assignment, which may lead you to an F in the class.” Sohee answered.

Chunji and CAP blinked at each other. Niel just yawned and stretched his arms as he watched a bird out the window. L. Joe was the only one out of the four jjangs to pull out a piece of paper from his backpack. “You serious, L. Joe? I officially dub you ‘Teacher’s Pet’.” Chunji snickered.

L. Joe motioned for him to zip his lips. He kicked the chair in front of him. The student glanced back, and L. Joe passed him the paper.

Sohee collected all the homework, which turned out to be seven pages, one of which was another prank that was labeled ‘HISTORY SUX’. She eyed her classmates in severe disapproval.

“Six people, that’s it?”

“Seven.” The proud owner of the hoax homework raised his arm.

“This isn’t homework!” Sohee hissed as she held the crumpled paper out. Several people laughed. Sohee shook her head and placed the homework sheets in her folder. “I don’t approve of any of you disregarding the homework I assigned you. It was mandatory, not by choice. If you don’t do well on your next exam, do not blame me. All of you have placed this on yourselves by not choosing to do the homework.” She looked up to find several students mimicking her. They stopped when she looked and snickered like little, naughty children.

Sohee frowned deeply. “Next time, I expect ALL of you,” She eyed Teen Top, “To complete your homework. Not doing so will result in an F in my class. As much as I don’t want to fail any of you, you give me choice if you continue to behave this way.” She picked up a chalk and began to write on the board. “Take out your books and turn to page 102.”

The students scowled and reluctantly opened their books. “Who does she think she is? The President? God? Why do we have to listen to her?” The students grumbled.

“Quiet.” Sohee shot them adamant looks. They ducked their heads, but the unhappy expressions stayed on their faces.

Niel idly locked his hands behind his head and gazed out the window with a small smirk. *She has woken up the beasts. Now everyone is unhappy with her. If the situation spins out of control, it isn’t my fault.*

-------------

It was free period, and Sohee was looking over the homework that her homeroom class had done. Dookyung had the best penmanship and answers out of everyone. Surprisingly, L. Joe, the member of Teen Top, had articulate answers written neatly on a piece of paper. *Impressive. I’m pretty sure he’ll be able to further bring out his potential if he would stop ditching class.*

Sohee looked up thoughtfully. Her homeroom class was in physical education at the moment. *Why not visit and see who participates?* Sohee stood up and headed outside. She heard the whistles of the PE instructor. Sohee sauntered down the pathway and wrapped her arms around herself. She stopped underneath the cool shade and watched her homeroom students jog across the lawn.

Sohee squinted to get a better view. *I see Dookyung. I notice Kiwoo also.* She began to notice, with satisfaction, that most of her students had not ditched physical education class.

The exception was, of course, Teen Top.

Sohee frowned. *Where are they? They shouldn’t keep playing hooky like this.* She walked to the back and saw the abandoned gym. Sohee squared her shoulders and walked towards the door.

A couple figures by the window excitedly whispered. “She came! She actually came! Get them ready!” The boys giggled as they darted towards the door.

Sohee grasped the doorknob and looked up. A faint warning bell rang in her head, but she chose to ignore it. She had to get these guys to at least go to class. Sohee opened the door and stepped inside. It was eerily silent. “Hey, guys? Minsoo, Changhyun, Chanhee, Jonghyun, Byunghun, Daniel!” There was no reply. Sohee sighed in frustration and ran her long fingers through her long hair. “Where did they go now?” She wondered aloud.

“You called, ssem?” A voice came from above. Sohee raised her gaze upwards to see Teen Top minus Niel staring down at her. They were smirking at her as if they were hiding a secret.

Sohee cocked her head. “What are you guys doing up there…?” Her eyes widened when she saw their secret weapon.

Water balloons were dangling above her head.

“Want to play a game, ssem?” Ricky grinned as he swung the water balloon dangerous by its end. Sohee just stared at him. *They wouldn’t dare…* “It’s called ‘Dodge the Water Balloons or Become a Wet Prune.’” Changjo dropped the first water balloon. Sohee dodged that one, but she was hit with Ricky’s balloon. She gasped as the balloon exploded and water poured all over her.

CAP and Chunji joined the game. L. Joe just stood there with a blank expression on his face.

Sohee grew dizzy. She tried to escape the balloons, but Teen Top was pelting her with too many at a time. She lost control of her surroundings, and her vision grew blurry. The boys cackled above her. They were having too much fun with this. Sohee couldn’t help but yelp as three water balloons attacked her. The ground was slippery, and she landed flat on her bottom.

“Ooo!” The boys flinched. “That must hurt a lot.” CAP shook his head.

“Here, ssem. Put cold water on your wound.” Ricky dropped another water balloon.

Sohee gasped at the coldness. Miserably, she tried to get up and slipped again.

Teen Top laughed wildly and hi-fived each other.

“Need another one, ssem?” Chunji grinned and held out a water balloon. Before he could drop it, a hand grasped his wrist. Chunji looked back to see who had stopped him. L. Joe stared at him. “I think that’s enough.”

“Aww, come on, hyung! Don’t be a wet blanket!” Ricky guffawed. L. Joe shot him an electrifying glare, making him shut up. Chunji shrugged, “Eh. He’s probably right.” He withdrew his arm.

Sohee took the opportunity to get up and run away.

L. Joe shook his head. *That teacher is so naïve. Does she still think we’re not a threat after this?*

Sopping wet, Sohee hurried back towards the main building. A few students were walking towards her, but they hadn’t caught sight of her yet. Sohee quickly turned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter