Another Bargain

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUvc2RsX1vU&feature=related

B2ST- Because of You

----

Ever since Niel had witnessed Woobin confessing to Sohee on White Day, he had changed back into his old self. He was no longer cold and distant from Sohee. He went back to being the cocky kid who flirted with her often. Sohee couldn’t understand his change in attitude but was secretly relieved to know that he wasn’t avoiding her.

When the bell rang, Sohee swept her books off the podium, said farewell to her junior students, and headed to the next classroom. A couple freshmen shot out of nowhere, startling her. Sohee gasped as her books crashed onto the floor. “No running!” She called. They didn’t listen and continued to endanger the other students in the hallway.

Sohee shook her head and bent down to pick up the books.

A long hand stretched out and began to pick up her papers. She looked up to see Niel with his bangs covering his eyes. She had a sudden, strange urge to push his bangs away. Startled by the thought, she shook her head.

“Hello? Ssem?” Niel waved the papers with an amused smile. “Do you want me to keep holding onto them like this?”

“Of course not.” Sohee snatched them from him and stood up. “Where are you going?” She asked.

“Restroom. Is that not allowed?” He questioned.

Sohee gave him a look. “Don’t be ridiculous.” Niel smirked and jogged off with a grin.

Sohee shook her head and walked into her next class. “Good morning. Let’s begin the day with a short quiz!”

During her free time, she went up to the rooftop and stertched her stiff limbs out. She had spent half of her break grading papers with her neck craned downwards. She needed a good break doing nothing but relaxing. Sohee stretched her arms over her head and looked out at the scenery in front of her. She glanced down to see her homeroom classroom playing volleyball. Sohee took a closer step towards the ledge and looked down. She saw Kiwoo laughing and taunting Dookyung. Hojin got smacked in the head with a ball, and CAP was pelting his classmates with the balls.

Sohee shook her head at their silliness. *Goryo boys aren’t really athletic, are they? They just love to fool around and waste class time.*

“Niel! Watch it!” His team hollered.

Niel caught the ball before it could slam into his face. He looked up and coincidentally locked eyes with Sohee. Her eyes rounded in surprise. Once again, she was hypnotized by his deep, spellbinding stare.

“You can’t catch the ball! That’s against the rules!” The opposite team protested.

Without breaking eye-contact with Sohee, Niel tossed the ball with a flick of his wrist.

“OOF!” Minki went down. The class burst into laughter.

Sohee covered her face and shook her head. *Ahn Daniel, so rude.* She turned around and departed from the rooftop.

Niel made a lame excuse about washing his hands and sprinted into the building. He jogged up the steps two at a time. Niel almost crashed into Sohee, and she gave a little squeal in surprise. Sohee put a hand across her pumping chest. “Ahn Daniel!”

Niel smirked. “Did my attractiveness shock you?”

“That’s preposterous. Go back to class.” Sohee descended down the staircase.

Niel eagerly followed her. “Ssem, if I weren’t mistaken, you were checking me out earlier.” She halted to a stop and stared at him. “You know…at the rooftop.” He nodded upwards with a wide grin.

Sohee blandly replied, “Go back to class before I give you detention.”

“Will you be in detention with me, ssem? If you will, I’ll gladly serve it.” Niel nodded.

Sohee opened to lash out. Niel got the hint and backed away. “I’m going. Sheesh. By the way you’re becoming flustered, you’d think I asked you out.”

“Ahn Daniel.” Sohee gave him a hard glower.

“Going!” Niel blew her a kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter