Return

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp-yOoJpJGM&feature=plcp

Wonder Girls- Like This

----

It was an uneventful Friday morning.

Sohee and her homeroom class were in the gymnasium once again. It seemed like the boys paid better attention in here. They were sitting down on the dusty floor while talking rather loudly and shoving each other obnoxiously.

Sohee clapped her hands. “All right! Quiet down!” The buzzing of conversations came to a halt.

“I have your quiz results here.” Sohee waved the stack of papers in the air. Their gazes were transfixed on the shaking papers. “I’m going to pass them out, and you can look at it by yourselves.” Sohee walked around and handed the quizzes to the respective persons.

“Ahn Dookyung.” Sohee held out the quiz. He took it with a timid bow. “Good job.” She winked and left.

Dookyung shyly smiled. His face lit up when he saw his quiz grade. Some of his peers looked over and grew jealous. “Loser.” “Ow!” Dookyung yelped as one of them slapped the back of his head. Sohee turned around and raised an eyebrow. “Do you want to leave this class, Ahn Jaehyuk?” He rolled his eyes but didn’t rebel against her.

Sohee stopped next to Teen Top. CAP looked up at her. “It’s too bad you’re not wearing a skirt today, ssem.”

Sohee raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, too bad about your quiz grade, too.” She held it out.

“Damn.” CAP cursed.

“Study, Bang Minsoo. You can’t write ridiculous answers and expect me to give you points.” Sohee warned. He just scratched his forehead with a frustrated expression.

Sohee passed the tests to Chunji and L. Joe.

“What did you get?!” Chunji quickly looked over at L. Joe’s quiz. He had gotten only one wrong.

“Jackass!” Chunji cursed.

“Chanhee.” Sohee shot him a look. He gave her a sweet smile. She rolled her eyes and turned away.

Chunji stuck his tongue out at L. Joe. “Screw you and your genius brain!” L. Joe rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Sohee held Niel’s quiz out, and he accepted it. Niel saw that he had gotten three out of ten points. He turned the quiz over and saw his letter for her.

Dear ssem,

Your skirt makes me dizzy. Don’t wear such strange, geometric patterns anymore for the sake of your students.

Your caring student,

Niel

Surprisingly, this time, Sohee had responded. Her own writing was petite and neat, just like herself.

Dear Daniel,

I appreciate your concern. However, if I were you, I would focus more on the quiz than on my choice of attire.

Your concerned teacher,

Jung Sohee

Niel smirked and looked up at Sohee. She glanced back, blinked at him twice, and then faced forward again. He shook his head while his lips threatened to form into a wide grin. *She’s catching onto me.*

Sohee went back to the front. “Most of you didn’t pass. Five of you didn’t even bother to try,” She sharply glared at the group up front. Hojin gave her his eye smile with an innocent shrug. His friends bur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter