Debut!

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

A few weeks later it was decided that you were ready to officially debut with EXO. 

Suho announced this during dinner and you were all so excited for your first time on stage. 

"I'm too excited! Oh my god I feel light-headed from happiness." you started to tear up a little that you finally fulfilled you dream. 

 

 

EXO went to Inkigayo early the next day to pre-record your debut intro and also introduce you to the place. 

 

Chelsea lead you all into the large and brightly lit dressing room.  All the guys started to take off their tops and you flushed into a red tomato trying to find a place to hide. 

Kai and Chanyeol smirked at you while they revealed their toned abs. "Too bad Ross can't change with us~" Kai loudly hissed.

"I heard that! Behave yourselves boys!" Chelsea shot them a death glare. Everyone cracked up laughing but you were dying from embarrassment. You walked towards a little dressing room that had your name on the door. 

Hehe a dressing room within a dressing room...DRESSINGROOMCEPTION 

"WOW. There's so much make-up and accessories everywhere!" you were bedazzled at the sight of luxurious items in front of you. 

"Well I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it~" Chelsea chirped. 

 

You got all dressed up and ready to film your intro. 

 

After the recording, EXO had to wait for the actual live performances that were an hour away. Suho and Kris decided to introduce you to the other groups that were performing today. 

You met with Infinite and you immediately had a crush on L.

 He leans forward (because you're quite short) and gives you the sweetest smile you've ever seen.  "Hi! I'm L." 

You instantly froze due to his devastatingly good looks, L was amused by this and chuckled. 

"Hello, m-my name is Rosalie..." you managed to stiffle a reply. Kris saw you getting progressively nervous because L was there and frowned slightly.  

"Hehe. Infinite has to go on stage now. I'll see you around Rosalie~" L poked your forehead and joined the others by the entrance to the stage.          

You stood there frozen again until Suho dragged you to another place. 

 

 Rosalie is too cute...Wait, Myungsoo...you don't have a crush on her right? Right?! 

L walked down the long corridor towards the stage with an confused expression. 

 

 

"Guys you're on in 10 minutes get ready~!" Chelsea poked her head around the door of the dressing room. 

You were chatting on the phone with Daniel before you had to go. 

 

You nervously walked up on stage and stood between Suho and Sehun. 

"It's gonna be fine." you heard Suho whisper to you. 

If you say so then I will try my best. :D

 

♫Careless Careless Shoot Anonymous Anonymous.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT HOME 

"Geonbae!" everyone clinked their shot glasses together and downed the soju in one go. You tried it but the alcohol burned your throat.  

"Yay! We're now officially EXO! Our long lost sister has been found at last~" Tao cheered as loudly as he could. 

Xiumin offered you another glass but you were to polite to decline. 

Ugh...I might get drunk on this. It's too strong for me...

 

 

 

[Writtern in Third Person from now on]

 

Lay offered Ross another round of Soju and yet again she accepted. Everyone had completely forgotten that females have less physical tolerance to alcohol compared to men and soon Ross was on the brink of intoxication. 

"Hey... guys *hic* I'm just gonna go have a *hic* lie down hehehehe...." Ross spoke with a drunken and sleepy tone and waddled towards her room. 

"No way! The star of the party can't fall asleep!" Ross bowed and continued her journey. 

Everyone moaned but the party went on. Ross swayed from side to side as she walked down the hallway. 

 

*Hic*! Ross' hiccups were getting more severe and it managed to make her fall on her bum. 

Kris saw this from the dinner table and rushed over to her while the others continued partying. "Hehe poor Rose always falling on the ground."

Kris carried Ross bridal style into her room. Ross s her arms around Kris's neck tightly. Kris gently placed Ross on her bed but she was unwilling to let go.