Hello, I'm the new member of EXO.

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

You and EXO when down to the parking lot where your mini shuttle bus is waiting to take you to the venue. 

Kris enters the bus first and you follow along with the others. You were trying to decide where to sit when Suho beckoned you to sit next to him. 

You lightly blushed and sat down. 

"You look beautiful tonight Ross." Suho said while looking away shyly. You bashfully shook your head. 

 

You eventually arrived at the venue in downtown Seoul to see many fans and reporters outside the building waiting for the artists to arrive. 

 

When the leaders (Kris and Suho) stepped out of the bus, fans roared with excitement causing you get a bit startled. 

Fricking hell how are they not deaf?!

You let the other guys get off the bus first because you were afraid of the mob outside. 

Luhan tugs on your hand and you had to get off the bus. 

When Luhan stepped of the bus, the screaming increased but when you did the noise died down and you heard loud whispering. 

"Who is she?" You heard a fangirl murmur in a mocking tone. 

"Why is she all dressed up? Is she a new manager or something?"

"No...she looks way too young..." 

You reached a point where you had to get your photos taken with the guys. 

"Omo why is she getting her pictures taken with EXO?"

You shy away but Kai takes your hand a pulls you towards the centre with him. 

"I'm so jealous! Kai just touched her hand!"  you see another fangirl snarl. 

 

Afterwards you go backstage with EXO where the new trainees where getting ready for their introductory showcase. 

You see some of the girls narrow their eyes when they saw you with EXO. You felt a bit hurt by that. 

 

"Just ignore them. They're probably jealous." D.O whispered. 

You turn towards him with a serious expression on and his expression changed too.

"Why exactly was I chosen?" you look down and fidgeted with your hands. 

D.O lifts your chin up and reassured you that you will know soon. 

 

"OK, people there is 5 minutes until the event is going to start. Trainees please line up." you heard the director say. 

You walk towards the line but Chen pulls you back. "You aren't a trainee, you're with us." 

You blush and walk away from the queue embarrassingly. 

 

After the trainees did their introductions you heard a loud applause and the director ushers you towards the stairs leading up to the stage. 

"Rosalie, you will walk up with them but from behind." You sigh "But then they will split into half and you will fill in the gap." You tense up again. 

 

The director counts down with his hands.

 

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

 

He points to the stage and Kris leads EXO on stage while you walk beside them. You are hidden from the audience by them. 

They stop walking and you stop in the middle. 

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Your heart pounded so hard you could feel the blood pressure in your head. 

 

Kai and Lay step to the side to reveal you in your little black dress. You see a few SM artists and staff at the front sitting around tables whilst there were a few thousand fans and supporters further back with flashing cameras and glowsticks. 

"Everyone this is Rosalie Kim, known as Ross. She is EXO's new member." Some of the audience members gasp and some frowned. But you see the SM artist cheering you on and smiling. BoA was clapping ecstatically for you. 

"Here is an audition video from her last audition for the SM Entertainment World Talent Auditions." The bright spotlights dimmed and soundly the screen behind you illuminated to show a video of you in front of the judges. 

You gasp and cover your mouth. 

What?! I never saw any cameras around!
 

You see your bare-faced self and you cover your face up to your eyes. 

You then soon heard yourself singing opera and the audience were pleasantly shocked-including EXO at your unique talent. 

All of EXO looked at you impressively and looked back at the screen. This time you were dancing to EXO's Run and Gun. There was a side-by-side comparison of you and Kai. Your movements mirrored Kai's exactly. 

Kai smirked and gently nudged you. 

 

The video end with an EXO from Exoplanet logo and the audience just erupted with applause. 

"Ross will now introduce herself." The MC handed the microphone to you. 

You pat the microphone to make sure its working. 

Dumbarse it's already working. 

You heard a few Lay and Kai chuckled next to you. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Rosalie Kim from New Zealand. I'm half Chinese and half Korean. I'm 18. I'm EXO's new member. Please take care of me~" 

The crowd clapped as you took a bow. The MC thanked you and EXO and the introduction of you ends. 

 

You walked off staged with EXO and loud music played as you exited the stage. 

"Hey you did great Ross." Kris placed his hand on your shoulder and squeezed gently. Your heart skipped a beat. 

"Oh thank you so much Krease~" Chanyeol imitated your voice. Kris slapped his shoulder and you burst into laughter. 

 

(you are now officially with EXO so when i say EXO you are included too) 

 

EXO was guided into the audience seating area and soon SNSD performed 'The Boys'. You sang along messing up a few words and Baekhyun joined in too since he's a Sone~. 

Kris and Sehun were taking little glances towards you during the performance without you realising. 

 

 

 

After a few performances by TVXQ, SHINee and Zhang Liyin, Lee Soo Man walked onto stage garnering loud applauses from everyone. 

"New SM-Family members, I would like to express how grateful I am that my scouting teams have found such unique talents from around the world. Please do your best in the future and I hope you can reach your full potential." He bowed and people gave him a standing ovation. 

"Mr. SM's words are powerful aren't they?" Luhan whispered into your ear as the clapping was loud. 

Lee Soo Man's speech was so awe-inspiring to you that you didn't even notice what was going on around you. 

Luhan chuckled and looked away to see people getting up to leave as the event has finished. He grabs your arms you were pulled gently from your seat. 

You stumbled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around your shoulders as you walked towards the backstage. 

 

You were now in one of the corridors backstage. 

 

"Ross!" You heard a familiar voice call out to you. You blinked wildly to see that it was Taeyeon. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo..." you shyly said. Taeyeon grabbed you from Luhan and lead you towards SNSD. 

You were warmly greeted by them and Yuri bear-hugged you. 

Omg they are just too beautiful...how do I even compare?

"So Ross, there is going to be an SM-Town concert in a few months and we're deciding to have a girls vs. boys water fight on stage to celebrate summer~!" Sunny excitedly exclaimed. 

"That's going to be so fun!" you jumped around with Sunny. It was surprising to you how well you got along with SM artists even though your quite awkward around strangers. 

 

Suho called you back to the group and EXO went home shortly afterwards.