Wake up

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

 

 

By now it was sunrise -  everyone had just arrived home and some passed out on the couch. 

Kris and Sehun were the only ones that were sober enough to get the semi-unconcious lot home. 

You may have wondered why everyone is so drunk...well they went straight to a nightclub after Ena's birthday party. 

 

Kris carried Ena in his arms while Sehun carried Ross. They shuffled their way into the girls' rooms and gently placed them on their beds. 

"What are we going to do about these wild cats?" Kris chuckled and left the room. 

Sehun followed behind and flicked the lights off. 

 

16 hours had passed and everyone was back to their normal selves with a few hungover from the night before.

D.O paced around the living room deep in his thoughts. The other guys were either reading or playing video games.

"Hey guys? Why aren't the girls up from bed yet?" D.O. asked worriedly.

"Yeah... that is strange. I'll go check on them." Luhan insisted and hopped out of the couch.

 

*Knock knock

"Girl's? You two alright in there?" Luhan asked politely.

A few seconds passed and there was no response.

"Ena? Ross?" Luhan knocked the door once again.

Luhan turned the knob of the door and entered the room.

No one was in the room except that Luhan heard a noise coming from the newly built en suite bathroom connected to the girls room. 

Ross never used that bathroom ever... 

Ross walked into the bedroom in the drenched in water. 

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ross screamed. 

Ena came running out - as well- to see what the commotion was about. 

"YAHHHHH! YOU !" Ena threw a soft toy that was on the dresser table at Luhan. 

"I'm so sorry!" Luhan slammed the door behind him and sprinted out in a flash. 

 

"Woah dude you alright? We heard a scream." Xiumin came running towards Luhan. 

"Y-yeah everything's cool...I think...?" Luhan stuttered in shock.

Luhan walked back into the living where all the others were anticipating an explanation. 

"Hyung what happen?" Kai asked. 

"Well... the girls were using the new bathroom" Luhan blushed. 

"Yeah so what about it?" Baekhyun asked. 

"They were showering together..." Luhan burst out laughing and hopped into the kitchen. 

The guys were shocked and some of them appeared to be smirking. 

"Well...that's...um...cool." Kai gulped and Duizhang slapped the back of Kai's head for him to behave himself.