Holiday Time: Part III Rescue

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

Well apparently the vast majority of you wanted to drown so i'll make you drown :p (I use British English btw so the spelling may differ.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross rose to the surface and shouted at Kai "Yah! Don't do that!". Kai giggled and swam away from Ross.

Ross sighed and swam towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

"This feels so nice~ The water is so clear!" Ross floated on her back and circled around them. 

Chanyeol blushed seeing Ross in her skimpy bikini. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Chanyeol and punched his arms snapping him back to reality. 

"Chanyeol was eyeing your body Ross kekeke." Baekhyun said loudly. 

Ross smirked and pretended to slip her bikini top strap off. Chanyeol gasped and covered his eyes. 

Baekhyun and Ross giggled at his shyness.

Kai suddenly swam up behind Ross and poked her waist. Ross turned around to see Kai smirking. 

He swam away from Ross as she tried to catch him. 

Ross was a skilled swimmer and caught up to Kai in a few seconds. Ross jumped on Kai and pretended to drown him. 

Kai was too overpowering and broke free from Ross. They laughed at each other and suddenly Kai tackled Ross into the water. 

Their lips were just centimetres away from touching. Kai blushed and hurried up to the surface without Ross. Kai rejoined the others in the shallower parts. 

 

Ross sunk to the rocky coral bottom before pushing herself towards the surface with her feet. Ross propelled herself upwards but was suddenly jerked back down. 

Her heart skipped a beat at the sudden motion and looked down to see that her foot was stuck between the jaws of a rock boulder.

Ross tried to free herself but her foot just couldn't move a single inch. Ross cut her ankle during the process. She started to panic and looked up into the distance to see the guys not so far from her. Ross's oxygen levels were quickly depleting and she went into full insane mode.

 

The rest of EXO were at the surface joyfully playing around. "Where's Ross?" Lay looked around with Ross nowhere in sight. "Didn't you just throw her into the deep part a while ago?" Kris asked Kai with a suspicious expression.

Kai's eyes widened he spun around to where he left Ross.

"Ross! Where are you?" Kai shouted out towards the distance. 

"What have you done Kai?!" D.O shoved Kai in anger. The Chanyeol held D.O back from doing anymore damage. 
 

 

Ross was desperate for air and she had no more energy left.

Sehun dove into the water and scanned the area to find Ross and immediately spotted a trail of blood rising to the surface. He swam back up immediately and told everyone that Ross is drowning.

Sehun took a big breath and dived back in. Ross faintly saw a figure swimming towards her through her heavy lids. Sehun squeezed Ross's mouth open with his hand and transferred some air to her through his mouth.

Suho arrived next to them and tried to free Ross's foot. His vision was distorted by the the thick veil of blood that surrounded them.

It's no good. Sehun went back up for air and quickly went back to Ross. Suho couldn't hold his breath any longer and sprung to the surface. By now Ross was thrashing her body wildly in the water trying to free herself and get air.

Sehun transferred some more air to the distressed Ross and grabbed her ankle. Ross looked down at Sehun and he gave her a sad and apologetic look. Ross shook her head in knowing what he was about to do. Sehun had to ignore Ross and forced Ross's foot out of the clasp of the jagged rock resulting an excruciating scream from Ross.

 

I'm so sorry Ross.

 

 

Sehun caused a deep cut on Ross's delicate ankle and some skin became detached. The wound spewed out blood as Sehun and Suho lifted her to the surface. The other members were shocked and distraught to see Ross with a faint tint of blue in her skin.

Sehun took over and hurriedly carried Ross towards stable ground. 

Ross started to hyperventilate in Sehun's arms trying to breath but her lungs contained a bit of water from her struggle in the water which caused her to choke. 

Sehun continued to carry Ross towards the sand and placed her down on the wet sands as blood dripped from her foot. The other members sprinted towards them to see that Ross's foot was horrifically mutilated.

Luhan ran to Ross's side and tried to stop her from falling unconcious.  Luhan wrapped a clean towel around her foot and applied pressure to minimise the bleeding. Her blood permeated the towel and seeped onto Luhan's hand. 

"Mei mei stay awake you hear me? Don't fall asleep." Luhan had tears in his eyes.

Ross was losing too much blood to sustain life and she was going crossed eyed. 

Everything became a blur to Ross and she fell unconcious. 

D.O  gasped at Ross's limp body stumbled backwards. 

Tao looked away in horror at the bloody sight in front of him. Xiumin and Chen just stared in shock. Baekhyun held onto Tao's hand and comforted him while feeling his heart crumble as his close friend might die in front of him. 

 

Kris sprinted for his phone and immediately dialled for the ambulance. Suho started to perform CPR on Ross and in a steady manner started to pump her chest.

Kai started to weep in the background feeling guilty and regret for throwing Ross into the deep. After 45 seconds Ross was still not responding to CPR. Her skin was becoming paler and paler by the second.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lied! One more part!!