Meeting EXO

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

 

You and your family arrived at the restaurant for the meeting with SM representatives. You step into the restaurant and feel the expensiveness of everything. 

Daniel nudged you, "Hey don't forget your table manners. Hehe..." you nudge him even harder back. He winced in pain. 

 

Your family was taken to a large private room where the other candidates were already seated. 

"Welcome, Kim family!" one of the SM representatives warmly invited your family in. 

 

You were comfortably seated near another candidate and the SM rep was discussing matters with your Dad who had a stern expression on to make sure that his daughter gets the best treatment. They talked very fast in Korean you couldn't make out what they were saying. 

 

The waiters came in with delicious smelling food. 

"Daniel, we'd be broke if we bought just one fricking measly plate of food from here." you whispered. Daniel heard you while drinking water and almost choked when he tried to laugh. 

The SM rep went over to you to discuss your contract. 

 

"Rosalie, as you know you are the new member of EXO. Your "power" will be reality warping/illusionist." You nodded. 

"And also you will be promoting with EXO-K most of the time but don't worry EXO-M will only be away for 2 months throughout the whole year." 

You smiled with relief. "You'll be lead dancer and lead vocalist in EXO." 

 

 

After the dinner meeting you were notified that you would leave New Zealand for South Korea the very next week. You were quite shocked that it was so soon but you would love your idol life to start a.s.a.p. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE AIRPORT.

 

You walked to the terminal with your family. You feel sad that you're leaving but hey sacrifice is part of an idol's life. 

Daniel carried most of your baggage for you and you could see him getting a little teary eyed. "Aww. Ge ge (older brother)  is going to miss me?" you pouted like a cute puppy. 

He dropped the luggages and hugged you "Aww. Of course ge ge is going to miss you."  

You exchanged tearful goodbyes and boarded the plane. 

Omg people aren't turning off their phones! What if the plane crashes? 

You start to have a mini panic attack like you always do when you see people with their phones before a flight.

 

 

You had been on the flight for almost 8 hours since you departed from New Zealand. You sat at your seat next to the window staring out at the sea. 

You try to take a nap but there was a loud crying baby somewhere in the front. 

 

Baby please be merciful, lemme take a nap T_T

 

You sigh and start to play some video games on the tv. 

Hm? Who wants to be a millionaire? I'm a pro at this. Heh Imma get the million dollars!

It turns out you failed the first question. 

Fack this. 

 

You laughed at yourself. The baby had stopped crying and you were "allowed" to take a nap. 

 

*Ladies and gentlemen there is 10 minutes until landing. Please fasten your seatbelts. 

 

This was the most exciting part! Landing in a new country on your own never made you feel so independent. 

You alighted from the plane and collected your luggage. You nervously walk towards customs but you weren't concealing anything though. 

It went smoothly and you headed towards the exit. Your clutch on your suitcase weakened as you wondered who was going to pick you up. 

 

"Miss Kim! This way!" oh, it was just another SM rep. You rush over smiling and greeted him in Korean. He smiled and congratulated you. 

 

 

By now it was night time. 

You arrived at the SM headquarters, this is where your heart really started pounding. 

 

Omg am I going to meet EXO right away? Eeek! >_<

 

The SM rep unloaded your luggage and handed it to you. "Kamsahamnida." You thanked the rep and he lead you into the building. 

"Rosalie-ssi you are going to meet with one of the managers of EXO, she'll introduce you to the place and take you to the dorms later on". You bowed and then realised...

D-DORMS?! AM I REALLY GOING TO SHARE A DORM WITH THEM? This can't be right...

 

"Hello Rosalie!" the manager spoke perfect English. You thanked God that someone spoke English around here. 

"Oh Hello~" you bowed at her. "Come on Rosalie I'll show you around." 

 

The manager's English name is Chelsea and she prefers to be called by it. 

Chelsea showed you around the recording studios and a few practice rooms where you eventually stumbled upon the famous "Cloud room". 

It looked bigger than it was on youtube. 

She lead you back through the corridor when you stumbled upon Changmin and Yunho of TVXQ. You gasp and gripped your suitcase tight. 

 

"Hey Changmin, Yunho. This is Rosalie Kim the new member of EXO" Chelsea boldly introduced you. You hesistantly bowed and greeted them. 

"Yunho, she's the one everyone was talking about" Changmin smiled sweetly at you while whispering at Yunho. 

They both shook your hand and made their way into the practice room. 

"They're handsome aren't they?" Chelsea asked. 

 

Are you fricking kidding me?! They are like godly looking.

You shyly nodded. "Oh if you're wondering EXO is currently at home or should I say the dorm anticipating your arrival" she winked.

 

An arrow of omgicantwaitanylonger pierced your heart and you just wanted to sprint to the dorm right then.

 "Hey Chelsea am I going to actually share a room with one of them?" you asked. 

"No. We respect that a girl needs more privacy than guys and besides we thought it would be awkward for you." 

You sighed in relief that they have a separate room for you. 

 

A white prius arrived at the the front of the building and Chelsea told you to load your luggage and get in the back seat. 

"So are you nervous?" Chelsea asked. 

"Yes actually...I've never met so many handsome guys at once I might just die" you joked. 

Chelsea let out a hearty laugh and you guys were soon chatting away like old friends. 

"So how old are you anyway?" 

"I'm 27 this year. Pretty young for a manager actually" Your eyes widened at her age. She didn't look anything over 21! 

 

After about 20 minutes you arrive at the dorms. 

 

 

The towering apartment complex amazed becaused you've never seen anything as tall as this before. 

The chauffeur unloaded the suitcase and Chelsea gave you a resident card to access the dorms. 

 

"Don't worry Rosalie...Hey do you have a nickname I can call you by?"

"It's Ross." you replied. 

"Oh sweet. A guy name is perfect for you in EXO haha." Chelsea is the type that has a good sense of humour and you appreciated that. 

 

"The dorms are on the 10th floor so you have a little while to get your nerves together hehe." 

 

 

You enter the elevator with Chelsea and a few seconds later you reached the 10th floor. 

And there they were standing right in front of the elevator entrance.

 

"WELCOME TO KOREA!" they shouted. You stumbled backwards at the sudden greeting and fell on your . They all giggled and Baekhyun rushed in to help you up. 

"Thanks~" you scrunched your face up in pain. 

They all seemed to be intrigued by your appearance. 

 

"Hey Luhan. She looks like she is your little sister or something" Chanyeol said. But really you two did look like siblings. You blushed profusely.

"Ok ok boys let's head back to dorm room and then talk about Ross" Chelsea suggested. Baekhyun helped you with your suitcase and Luhan grabbed your arm and dragged you into the dorm. 

You were surprised at how spacious the apartment was contrary to the exterior. 

 

Luhan sat down on the sofa and beckoned you to come sit down too. Everyone soon followed. "Ok guys you show her the ropes. Goodnight!" Chelsea left the dorm immediately and had shut the door. 

 

Noooooooo!

"So Rosalie your nickname is pretty cool. Who gave you that name?" 

You told D.O that it was your brother Daniel and showed them a selca he took. 

"Woah he's pretty good looking... Duizhang has some competition~" Chanyeol said while snickering to himself.

You dare not to look at Kris because he just gives off a cold aura."How old are you?" Kai asked. "18." you replied. 

"Are you older or younger than Sehun?" You told them that you were born in June. "Ah~ We've got ourselves a mei mei here" Luhan smiled. 

 

"Don't be shy with us Ross, be as open with us as you are with your brother." Suho told you. You were a bit shocked because he looked quite similar to Siwon but apparently the similiarities with you and Luhan are even more uncanny. His smile was contagious and so you smiled back. 

 

"So where is my room?" Xiu min stood up and showed you to your room. It was quite small with cream coloured walls and a ready-made bed with a pretty duvet over it. It was nice and cozy. It made you feel like you were home.

 

"I'll leave you to unpack Ross, oh by the way theres a dinner event for newcomers tomorrow at 8pm. We'll be attending as well as all of the other SM artists." Xiu min grinned and left the room. 

 

 

You plonk yourself onto the bed. Ah~ it feels like a comfortable hotel bed. 

 

These are going to be the happiest days of my life.   

You finished unpacking and walked outside.You were hungry so you decided to go to the kitchen to see if there is anything to eat. In the corridor you bumped into D.O who was surprised at your sudden exit. You stumbled backwards and fell on your again. 

"Oh~ Sorry!" D.O apologised profusely with a shocked expression. 

D.O giggled and helped you up by pulling up holding your two hands. 

"Thanks D.O." You rubbed your sore bum.  "So what's for dinner?" You asked shyly. Your stomach was literally hollow and eating itself. 

Grrrrrrrrrrr..... your stomach decided to sing the song of its people. 

Shet. This is embarrassing. 

You put one hand over your stomach in an attempt to muffle the sound. 

D.O eye's widened, grabbed your hand and you trailed behind him headed towards the kitchen. 

 

You walked past several other members in the living room. You see them playing video games and your trigger finger was itchin'. 

 

-please listen to Morrie's One Fine Day while reading the dinner scene (can be found on youtube~) it really matches the mood of this scene~-

 

"I'm going to make dinner soon so here's an apple for you to eat until then. Dinner will come real soon." D.O handed you a juicy red apple and you took a bite immediately because you were so hungry.  D.O patted your head and started to take out some pots and pans. 

"Lemme help too!" You insisted and D.O nodded with an adorable grin.

D.O handed you some vegetables and you started to chop them up. Sehun and Tao walked towards you two and watched you cook. "I bet Ross is really good at cooking" Tao propped his head  on his palms and watched the magic happen.

Sehun stood there looking a bit stiffened because he's never seen a girl more beautiful than you up close. 

You blushed 100 times redder and start to lose focus on the carrots.  

D.O  was making some soup and he was adjusting the seasoning. He held out a spoonful of soup and told you to try it. You sipped the soup while D.O had his hand underneath the spoon in case it spilled. 

Tao and Sehun were a little jealous. "Aww Umma! Feed me too!" Sehun nagged. "Yah. Wait for another 10 minutes you impatient boy." D.O shoo'd them off. 

Tao giggled and lead Sehun back to the living room. 

 

"Needs a little bit more salt." you suggested. D.O nodded in agreement and sprinkled some more salt over the soup.Later you made some grilled beef and D.O plated some cold side-dishes. 

 

It smelled like heaven. Chen happened to walk past the kitchen when everything was finished. "Ch-Chen? Could you help us with these and put them on the dining table please?" you bashfully asked. 

Chen smiled and grabbed the two biggest plates and whizzed off towards the dining room. 

You and D.O soon followed Chen into the dining where everyone was hanging around. 

Kris walked over to you and helped you with the dishes. You let out a stretch and Kris then took off your apron. You were shocked at the sudden contact with Kris. 

 

Omo...he's just touched my back. I thought he was the scary one of the group lol. I guess I was wrong~ 

Some of the boys bowed in appreciation of your cooking the day you arrived. 

"Oh stop it you guys~ Please enjoy our cooking" you linked arms with D.O. You felt at home and your closeness with D.O just came naturally. 

Some of the guys looked over to you two in jealousy and pouted. "Eat." D.O ordered them and they obeyed. You giggled and sat down next to D.O and   Lay. 

 

EXO and you enjoyed a dinner filled with laughter and joy. 

 

After dinner Suho and Kai cleaned up and you went into the living room and chilled out for a bit. It was just you, Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The other guys either went into their rooms or went somewhere else. 

 

"So what are you going to wear for tomorrow's dinner event?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well I don't know..." you shrugged. 

Kris gasped a little and he realised that he was meant to give you the dress for tomorrow from Chelsea.  He rushed into his room and grabbed the cocktail dress and ran back out. 

 

"Here is what she is wearing." You looked at it in surprise and walked towards it. It was so cute! 

"Yeah. It's cute I bet it would look even cuter on you" Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun elbowed him playfully. "It's matching with our suits~" Chanyeol added. 

 

"Oh! Thank you very much" you bowed and Kris handed you the coathanger that the dress was draped on. 

 

You asked Baekhyun where the bathroom is and you walk in. 

You gasped and turned around immediately. 

 

OH.MY.GOD.

 

Sehun only had a towel wrapped around his hips and his hair and torso was wet! He froze too and blinked at what just happened. 

"Uh...um I'M SO SORRY!" you slammed the door shut but Sehun walked out. 

"Don't worry Ross. I just finished, you can use it." You looked at the ceiling because you would die if you saw that body again. 

Sehun chuckled and left to his room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So duh sorrow~! I haven't let you guys talk to all of EXO here but in the next chapter you will definitely talk to all of them by then.