Late Night Fun

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

EXO took the train to a region of Seoul where there were many malls and entertainment areas.

They eventually arrived at the karaoke place down a bustling shopping district. By now it was 9:00pm 

The receptionist ushered them into a large private room fitted with a giant LCD screen and the coffee table in front of the sofas was filled with drinks and snacks. 

"WOW. Karaoke houses in New Zealand were never stocked with food." Ross snickered. 

"That's because we ordered the VIP session doof." Chanyeol pinched Ross's cheeks and Ross pretend to bite his hand. Chanyeol jumped back and held cupped his hand protectively. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away from Ross and sprinted for the song list book. 

Suho also tried to snatch the book but was too late. Suho sighed in sadness and sat on the sofa and checked his phone. 

"Ross! Let's sing Twinkle!" Baekhyun excitedly shoved the microphone into Ross's hand. 

Ross took off her bag and jumped next to Baekhyun and soon the song started. The others grabbed some tambourines and maracas from under the table and started to play along with the beat. Duizhang and Suho were talking about something in their own little corner. 

 

For rest of their stay at karaoke all of them had sung at least 5 songs. Their throats were sore from shouting and singing. Sometimes when the guys tried to sing their voices broke which made Ross laugh the hardest causing them to become embarrassed. 

Ross became a bit exhausted after 3 hours or so of singing and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once she came out of the toilet cubicle she was bombarded by squealing fangirls. 

"Oh my gosh! Its Ross!!!" One girl cried. 

"Could you please sign my backpack please?" the calmer of the two asked. Ross bowed in appreciation and signed her purple backpack. 

They said thank you and ran out of the bathroom. Ross smiled and shook her head at how cute they were. Ross then proceeded to wash her hands. 

Back in the karaoke room Kris and Chanyeol were rapping to an old school Korean rap song. At the others were jumping around and shouting the lyrics instead of properly rapping.   

Outside, the sky had turned completely dark and the stars were glistening while below Seoul was still illuminated by bright lights. 

While in the bathroom, Ross checked her phone and it was 12:30am. She gasped at how late it was because she had never been out this late before.    

She could hear the music blearing from outside the bathroom and so went back to their room. When she entered the room all of the guys were resting on the sofa looking exhausted and sleepy. 

"Well, I guess it time to call it a day." Ross giggled and flopped down onto the sofa between Luhan and Sehun. 

Luhan rested his head on Ross's shoulder. "Piggy back me home Ross. I'm too tired." Ross poked Luhan's cheek and rested her head against his. 

"I think it's time to go home guys..." Kris stood up and tidied up the table. Suho and Xiumin joined in. 

Ross tried to help but they prevented her from doing work. "Hey treat me equally bro." Ross poked Suho's back. Suho chuckled and continued to clean up the room. 

Luhan pulled her back onto the sofa by her waist. "Take a rest. You know what I mean." Luhan winked at Ross and Sehun. They both stiffened. Ross  was not amused and flicked Luhan's head causing Sehun to burst into laughter.  

 

They walked out of the karaoke bar after paying their fee and made their way towards the nearest train station. 

"I'm a bit hungry. Anyone up for some ddukbokki?" Tao groaned. Ross was hungry as well and joined Tao. "Anyone else?" Tao asked. 

No one else was hungry and they decided to go their separate ways. "Just don't stay out too late you guys." Kris shouted as Tao lead Ross further down the still busy street. 

Tao and Ross spoke chinese the whole time they were together. "I know this super nice ddukbokki stall here. You should definitely try it." Tao eagerly walked down the street. 

"Gege (oppa), aren't you tired? You seem pretty energetic at midnight. " Ross asked. Tao shook his head and pulled on Ross's hand when the stall was in sight. 

"Two plate of ddukbokki please." Tao ordered in Korean. Tao and Ross sat at a little table waiting for their plates of food to arrive. 

The waiter brought a bottle of beer and a small bottle of soju like they ordered. 

Ross tried to open her bottle of beer but she was too weak. Tao grabbed the bottle from her and opened the cap with ease. 

"I guess it's good to go outside with a guy." Ross sighed.

Their piping hot ddukbokki arrived and Ross sniffed in the delicious flavour and dug in.

 

The pair finished their ddukbokki in under 15 minutes and even raced to see who could finish their rice cakes first.

Their mouths were red and swollen from the chilli in the sauce. They cooled down with some alcohol.

"Mei mei, your mouth looks so big ahahahaha." Tao poked fun at Ross.

"I'll pay for the rice cakes" Ross insisted but sneaky Tao had already paid.

"So shall we go home now?" Tao asked Ross.

Ross wanted to explore a little more of the area as she haven't visited this place before. Tao obliged and took her into an indie clothing store.

Ross loved the clothes and bought a cute boyish outfit that she could wear next time they went out. 

 

"I could wear that too" Tao chuckled. He tried it on but it wouldn't fit when he put arm through. 

Next they went to a supermarket because Ross wanted to stock up the pantry with some junk food as she hated the diet they were on. 

Tao tried to stop her because Chelsea would get mad so they bought two bags each of fruits, vegetables and light snacks instead. 

They got on the last train at 3:40 am and there were barely anyone on the train. 

Tao was getting a bit sleepy and gradually fell asleep on Ross's shoulder. Ross brushed his hair out of his eyelids and admired his cute sleeping face. 

The when the train stopped at the station before their stop Ross woke up Tao and they got their bags ready to get off. 

 

The train reached their stop after a minute and they alighted from the train. 

"I like it when there's no one around." Ross said. Tao agreed and they made their to ground level via the escalator. They walked out of the station and strolled towards the apartment complex.

"Are you excited for SM Town?" Tao asked. "Yeah! But sadly it's not until a few weeks." Ross replied but was struggling a bit with the groceries. Tao took one bag from her hand and carried it as if it weighed nothing. 

"You're really strong." Ross was impressed by Tao's strength. Tao smirked and flexed some more muscle. Ross was a little flustered by his extremely toned body and blushed. 

Tao's phone rang and it showed that it was 4 am. Tao gasped to see that it was Duizhang who was ringing them. 

"Tao! It's four in the morning! Is Ross with you?"

"Yes yes don't worry!" 

"Where are you now?" 

"Right outside the apartment!" 

"Well hurry and get back soon."

"Ok bye~"

"Ross we better hurry Duizhang is getting a bit angry." Tao started to power walk towards the entrance. 

They both looked like idiots power walking at 4 am with groceries with their hands. This could've been one of the funniest sights you'll ever see at 4 am.

When they arrived out their apartment door, a feeling of fear overcame them. "Ready?" Tao asked. When he was about to scan the door open with his card Kris swung the door open with an angry face.

He took the grocery bags from Tao and Ross and told them off.

"What part of 'don't stay out too late' do you not understand?" Tao and Ross looked down and forced their eyes closed when Kris gave them a verbal beating.

Luhan waddled out from his room and rubbed his eyes. "Ross come to bed." Ross thankfully walked towards Luhan and he guided her into her room.

Kris couldn't argue with Luhan because he was younger than Luhan. Kris sighed and let go of Tao too.

Tao apologised and pulled Kris towards the bedroom.

 

Luhan saw that Ross had bough new clothes and just randomly tried them on. "It fits me perfectly" Luhan twirled around the room.

Ross chuckled and ushered Luhan out to go to sleep. Luhan blew her a kiss goodnight and went back to his room.