Omg what is happening?!

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

Chapter 1 

 

Right when you came back from school you immediately went online to check your emails. 

When the computer was loading you prayed to the high heaven that you got through to the finals. 

Sweet baby Jesus! Please let me through! 

And then there it was...

 

From: SM Entertainment 

Subject: Final auditions for 2012 SM Entertainment World Talent Auditions

 

Congratulations Rosalie Kim, your audition has been successful to allow you through to the final round of the 2012 SM Entertainment World Talent Auditions!

Final auditions will be held tomorrow night at 7pm at the original audition hall in the main city. 

Sorry for the inconvienience this may cause. 

Good luck. 

 

Aahhh!!!!! You screamed at the computer in happiness whilst excitedly stamping your foot. 

"Yah, Ross! Why are you so loud?" your older brother complained. 

"Shut the up Daniel! I got through to the finals for SM!"

Your brother's jaw dropped immediately and he ran up to hug you. "I'm so proud of you! Haha my baby sis is going to be a kpop idol!" 

You punched him in the arm. "Don't jinx it!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The time has come for the final auditions and you were waiting outside since 6:15pm. Your heart was racing so hard because not only was there an audition but also an interview! 

Tension built up in your throbbing head as you cycled through all of the possible questions they would ask you.

Omg what if they asked "so tell me about yourself". I'm going to be so screwed.

 

You peeked at your phone and it lights up showing you that if was 6:55pm 

There was 5 minutes left and  you felt like death. There were also 14 others waiting outside for the auditions you assumed. They all looked so attractive and tall - both males and females. They looked like they were all at least 170cm but you were just a tiny 158cm. 

You sighed and began to practice your dance doing slight movements. Suddenly the door clicked open and a SM representative walked out. 

 

"Hello all, please come this way" the representative held the door open for you all to walk through. All 15 of you shuffled into the grand audition hall and sat down along the seats on the side.

 

You sat down nervously in the 15th seat and waited for the audition to officially start. One of the judges stood up and told you guys some details about tonights audition.  

"Today we will be testing your dance skills in choreography as you have already done the freestyle section in the open auditions. You will also be required to sing some SM songs and an interview to follow. Good luck." 

"Oh and only 5 of you will be chosen as definite trainees in SM or will be placed into an already active group." the judge added.

Holy . 

It all sounded very daunting you to all but the judges all looked kind which slightly calmed you down.

 

Soon the first person was called up for audition. They spoke with a slight tremble but all of that was made up with their excellent vocals. 

Your eyes widens and everyone was impressed at his vocal range. He sounded like Chen from EXO! 

 

You decided make your opera singing skills as your specialty because you have been trained for 4 years and have performed in many school productions. This would at least make you stand out from the others.

 

Each person did their auditions until it was only you left. 

You felt the pressure of the world on your body as you stood in front of the judges. 

"Name, Age and specialty." the judge in the middle asked. 

"Rosalie Kim, 18, o-opera." you replied. You start to hear mumbling behind you from the other participants. 

Ugh this is embarrassing. Opera?! I hope it works. 

 

"Well Rosalie, this is a pleasant surprise. Would mind to show us some of your opera singing skills to begin with?" 

You nodded. "Begin." 

You took a deep breath and started to sing Lilium from Elfen Lied. (such a nerd)

 

You sang perfectly. Every note resonanted through the room beautifully. Some of the judges looked at you in awe. 

"Okay, Rosalie. We will begin with dance." the judge pressed a button on a remote and soon you heard EXO's Run and Gun 

 

♫~

You started to dance to the song while missing a few beats but you looked like you knew what you were doing most of the time.

 

Soon you were asked to sing Only One by BoA. Your Korean pronounciation was a little shaky as you were mainly taught  English at school and Chinese by your parents. 

 

Dun dun dun...interview time. 

 

"So Rosalie why did you decide to audition for SM?" the first judge asked. 

"Well I was a fan of f(x) and SNSD from the beginning. I became increasingly interested in auditioning for SM because of its high reputation and the quality of music that they produce. And of course my childhood dream to be an idol." you let out an embarrassed smile. 

The judges looked very impressed by your intelligent reply. You see them scribbling something down in their notebooks. 

 

"Miss Kim,  if you were chosen tonight, which group would you prefer to be in?" 

Your heart skipped a beat. 

I love them all! Which one?! Choose Ross choose! 

 

"Um...er f(x) of course. I just love their style and music. It's totally me. But I think I have room for improvement.". 

 

"What are your best and worst qualities?" the last judge asked. 

 

You took a moment to think of all of your traits. 

 

"Well my good qualities I believe are hard-working, determination, kindness and willingness to try new things." you replied. 

"And your not so good qualities?" they asked. 

"Heh...heh...I'm quite socially awkward around strangers and emotionally sensitive."

 

The judges scribbled some more in their notebooks. 

The participants all were sent out to wait for the judge's verdict. 

After 20 minutes 15 of you were called back inside. 

 

 

"Thank you all for your participation today. We were all very impressed once again by your talents." The judges clapped for you all. 

"However, we can only choose the candidates that we see that have the potential to thrive in SM." 

Omg...this will be the death of me. 

 

"We have decided that 4 of you will be definite trainees in SM but 1 will join an active group." 

Everyone looked at each other with a nervous look. 

"We would like the chosen candidates to step out." Four names were called out until there was one left. 

"Rosalie Kim.". You gasped loudly and hesistantly stood out. 

 

"As to the ones that have not been chosen, we appreciate your worthwhile endeavour. We look foward to seeing some of you again in future auditions." Some of the candidates cried but most of them thanked the judges and exited the hall. 

 

“We are very proud of you five and would like to offer you the opportunity to join SM for the long-term. As you know four of you will be trainees while one would join an active group." 

Your heart started to beat violently. 

 

"And that candidate is.....

 

 

 

Rosalie Kim" 

 

You gasped once again and covered your mouth in shock. Tears of joy flowed from your eyes. 

Everyone clapped for you in pure happiness. 

When the you calmed down the judge continued. "Rosalie Kim, this may come as a surprise to you but we have decided, after carefully examining you, that you are the new member of.......EXO."

 

"WHAT?!" you loudly replied in a skeptical tone. 

"Haha Miss Kim you seem surprised. This was a difficult decision but your talents suit EXO the best and we decided that you are the last and final member of EXO." 

 

The four other candidates were shocked and a bit jealous that you were chosen to be in EXO. But nevertheless they were still happy for you. 

 

 

Afterwards you and the other candidates were invited to a meeting with your parents and the SM staff for the next night. 

 

 

 

 

You got on the bus home and smiled like an idiot throughout the whole journey.  You reached the front door of your home and unlocked the door. 

At the door was your brother Daniel who seemed to be waiting for your news. 

"Ross! So what happened?! Did you get in?" He attentively asked. 

 

You give him a sad expression but soon changed to a big grin. 

 

"I GOT IN! And guess what I'm the soon-to-be new member of EXO!"  you shouted

 

"WHAT THE ?! Isn't that an all-male group though? Nah, nah my baby sister isn't gonna live with other guys." He jokingly said and hugged you in a protective manner.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoo! Chapter 1~ It's just an introductory chapter. EXO are coming next!